What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Yeah,everything you have said is preety much true,but this inbalance(or is it imbalance?) is something i can get used to,so further changes would just make it feel...akward to play.And yes battles are too slow,but with those high level abilities you can just destroy them really quikly as some of those are an overkill.That still does not change the fact that because of slow battles i tend to fight enemies only when i have to.So this slow pace of battles is the only thing that is bad about this game,but it stays a great game to kill some time with(or a lot of time if you want all achievements).
But that venom blade...now imagine a foe with a skill like that in episode 3,and we are fucked really bad...
...use antipoison. o_O

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ive got a question.

ive collected all 6 the monster from the quest monster pimp. but now the brothel is closed. day and night time. also i can't go in for visiting Latex.

some1 els know this problem

Greetzzz

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ive got a question.

ive collected all 6 the monster from the quest monster pimp. but now the brothel is closed. day and night time. also i can't go in for visiting Latex.

some1 els know this problem

Greetzzz
Well,the only way the brothel stays inaccesible is if you have already reached the point in main quest when the capital is attacked by golems.Other than that i have never had that problem.After i solved monster pimp quest i went in and talked to that madame(can't remember her name),and i got the lifetime membership,so i could go inside without money.

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well,the only way the brothel stays inaccesible is if you have already reached the point in main quest when the capital is attacked by golems.Other than that i have never had that problem.After i solved monster pimp quest i went in and talked to that madame(can't remember her name),and i got the lifetime membership,so i could go inside without money.
well not jet with the golem attack. so sad me.. i wanted lifetime membership.. ;)

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The capital becomes accessible again (repaired) once you finish episode 2

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes,but still you would take a ton of damage before you cure it,and what if there's like 3 or 4 of those enemies?
Gin'Yen and Zhu'Yen both have Grand Remedy to remove it from everyone, each round.

You also have potent antidote that clears it from every ally in the group, so you could theoretically have the worst DPSer spam that while the healer heals per round, meaning the enemy can do very little damage since from what I know, poison does not stack.

DevAnd38

Reputation score

I've been searching unsuccessfully for this answer, but can someone help me and tell me how

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS****

how do you defeat yourself at toward the end of the game when you become mind controlled? The freaking greater heal ability is ridiculous. Its used like every other round doing about 4000 points of healing and I can only put out at most 1500 points of damage every round with my companions. I'm not making any progress.

Is there a secret to this fight that I'm just missing or did I arrive at the fight a little premature, before my companions were strong enough to do this fight? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm pulling my hair out here.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You're talking about Bestorahl right?

You want to target your necklace, it's the monster that you've got to kill in the battle. Bestorahl is using your childhood necklace to control you, so you got to attack and kill your necklace. Target the necklace directly, or for fun, you can use a lot of MT-AoE (Multi Target-Area of Effect) attacks-spells.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What Hege said. I knew about the necklace ahead of time, but when the fight started, it slipped my mind. Early in the fight I went for area-effect moves because I saw damage done to "something else." I thought it was hitting Bestorahl in the background. But the moment the necklace broke, I remembered it and, of course, felt stupid. In future, I will attack the necklace directly, but the fact that I defeated it with nothing but area effects proves it is possible.

DevAnd38

Reputation score

Thanks for the help I finally got past it. I never would have known about the necklace otherwise.

Loup Garou

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks for the help I finally got past it. I never would have known about the necklace otherwise.
Gabe was sneaky as hell to include that necklace for anything other than a cheat tool. :cool:

Nerd Rage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to blacksmiths in various villages. They will be of a lower skill than the one from your estate. I think, for instance, the blacksmith in Tel Ravida is capable of smithing the Platinum/Diamond tier of items.

You could just farm Snake hides (Giga Lardo, I believe) for the mages. As for Meteorite, it is fairly easy to get. It takes some farming, but if you look at it this way, it is good experience and gold for when you start New Game+. :)
yeah, i've been farming meteorite on and off...and i was under the impression that bear gear was better than snake gear for the clothies...?

i don't even know where to get snake gear made...last time i checked the wiki i didn't see any blacksmith who made it on there...i'll check again

UzumakiN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Bear might be better, I am not sure. In that case, you could farm Bear/Broncallo hides if those are better than Snake.

Ragnarok and Serpento hides were sadly rather unobtainable considering where they drop.

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i quickly slapped this world map together, try to ignore the clouds
they were always moving so no way around that but the terrain
is 100% to scale, hope it helps out
server wouldn't let me upload jpeg so i had to use .zip instead
Thanks for that map, now I don't need to search endlessly.

freek025

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The capital becomes accessible again (repaired) once you finish episode 2
true
but i still cant go in. just finished eposode 2. guard still sais brothel is closed

bidh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

true
but i still cant go in. just finished eposode 2. guard still sais brothel is closed
IIRC the brothel is closed during the day but opened at night.

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is "women fatigue recover" :confused:

rxworld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i meet the girl(theif and performer) in tel revida. but after talk her she run towards to port. but couldn't find her at there. but find 3 bandits. where is she now. shit..:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.