What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmandan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

So I completed the game. Saw the nobunaga ending to.
And I was wondering if anyone had a completed east version, I kinda want to see the eastern nobunaga scene without completing the game all over again.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I completed the game. Saw the nobunaga ending to.
And I was wondering if anyone had a completed east version, I kinda want to see the eastern nobunaga scene without completing the game all over again.
Mine isn't complete, but it has the Nabunaga Eastern scene in it. I'll upload at some point, if I can.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did LoQO officially come out or is it still incomplete? I haven't really been paying attention to this thread or the game itself.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is an EASTERN version save with all scenes available. I believe. Probably.

Attachments

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete western save? or can anyone direct me to where i might find one?

sekushi

Reputation score

Is there no sounds in the replay section? For LOQO2 EP II?

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a complete western save? or can anyone direct me to where i might find one?
Not complete as in 100%, but I've got all the scenes I believe, if that's what you are looking for? Barely any of the pictures though.

puckreathof

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually, I was wondering myself if anybody had made an up to date (as in with the flags and such) .ini for sgeditII in regards to this game. The one on the wiki (I think) or at least the various .ini files I have been able to find are up to date in regards to the flags and so on, but I don't think they've made headway in regards to Ep 2.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

no ETA on Episode 3, but there's going to be a v2.02 patch coming out soon, she just needs to eliminate all the bugs she can first, before she'll release it.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

no ETA on Episode 3, but there's going to be a v2.02 patch coming out soon, she just needs to eliminate all the bugs she can first, before she'll release it.
Wait, SHE? The author is a she?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

LoQO 2 game, in Kai's home, 1st floor, there's a necklace on the table, click on it, and input the password, Gabe, and see for yourself if "Gabe" (Gabriel Logan, as is her email account) is a she! :D (she's not quite as good as Farah, but she's a real person, albiet good luck with her, lol). Yes, she understands men's fantasies well, laughs. What two great HRPGs she has-is making alright, and "free" too, hehe!

Last edited:

rpuresteel

Reputation score

Also the Gabrielle character in the game is intended as her in-game persona.

Karl99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any news on whats coming in 2.02 then?

Also my biggest complaint is that the gearing transitions are very unsomthed, some gear types are nearly worthless becuase by the time you can aquire them better equipment is avalibile, (silver is a great example, the only real mass grindable silver source is the impregnators which are in the same area as stell dropping lizards). Others are just far too hard to aquire to be worth it.

Also the various girls apparently get secenes where they're outside inns and you can give them stuff. I've got most of the ones avalibile in my play through before discovering the gifts thing. Is there any way to replay these? Also some of the items listed on the wiki are easilly avalibile at vendors, but one or two, (like the royal crest for layla), i've never encountered. Where do those come from?

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's just a patch, so mainly bug fixes only, I think. But otherwise, no news of what's actually will be included in it.

Well, you can actually go through most of the game with your basic gear and no leveling as well.

A great place for farming silver is at night against the dark bats in the Namarian Shores area (enter from the north on the world map), you can go up and down the few screens, great source for silver, as there's lots of the dark bats on those few screens.

I believe the Royal Crest Gift Item (and many other items too) are from your estate, The Greenfield Lands, but you've got to build (buy) up your mansion, to get the Item Shop (and the Blacksmith and etc shops).

As for your remaining question, I'm not sure what you're asking about with it, I am confused a bit by it. Maybe if you could re-explain-describe it for me?

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys this is what Gabe wrote about a month ago about LoQOII Episode II 1.02:
In other news, Legend of Queen Opala II - Episode I-II v. 1.02 will soon be released with some added content to make up for the wait! Among the added features comes the ability to buy costumes from a newly added area in Grand Aideen, a new party member to recruite, the last new location in Namaria, two more characters to pick from when starting a new game and more!

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Should I get the current version or wait for 1.02?

Status
Not open for further replies.