What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

With V 1.02, do we need to completely erase all the old files? And start afresh? Because that could be annoying.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

With V 1.02, do we need to completely erase all the old files? And start afresh? Because that could be annoying.
NOT that that's a massive problem, I'm extremely happy with the update anyway. Plus, might be cool to start from scratch.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Can someone post the latest version? (1.02 I think) and/or send me a PM with the link? Thank you very much, if I like the game since the author is English, I'll buy the game (I always do anyway).

bidh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

check gabework.com

"Latest News - September 01
Legend of Queen Opala II - Episode I-II v. 1.02 is now released with several fixes for all reported bugs so far, along with a few new features like a clothing store, "weak walls", a brand new recruitable character and a fresh new achievement list!
Sadly, this mean you'll have to delete your current list to have it update to the new one."

"It is now also possible to help sponsoring the production of Legend of Queen Opala II by donating any amount, it'd be highly appreciated!"

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Donation system? Love it, if I like the game I'll be sending this guy 20 bucks.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NOT that that's a massive problem, I'm extremely happy with the update anyway. Plus, might be cool to start from scratch.
No, you want to keep your save files obviously, as they can be used by the new game patch.

Same for the Achievements file too, as you want to keep this as well.

the new game file download contains files for the entire game, so you can replace over your old files or trash your old files (again, just don't trash your save and achievement files).

There might be some added things, so for developing a walkthrough, it might be better to start over again, to see what's new and-or when the new things are first available within the game.

I just started a new game to see, and you've got 2 more character pics to choose from, besides just light and dark Kai.

---------------

here's what Gabe says herself:

"And so version 1.02 of Legend of Queen Opala II - Episode I/II is now finally released and available to the public! Along with several fixes to all reported bugs that managed to sneak into the game, this version also includes some new stuff like a brand new recruitable ally, "weak walls", a fresh achievement list etc! Though sadly, this mean you must delete your old list in order for the game to update itself and let you have the new list, but don't worry, most achievements like opening X amounts of chests, looting X amounts of search spots etc. will automatically unlock again the next time you do such a task (Swegabe from HF site)."

errr... I didn't realize the poster above had already posted this, my bad.

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok do anyone found out what weak walls are. I know that ball's merchant in Thebes sells explosives now (they're not for closed cavern's). I also found two new trading cards: one is in house in new section of Grand Aideen and the second is held by a sodwolf in greystone ruins (after the fork that leads to Gabe's house, go through the rout that leads to Rockgard Village)

It also seems that full game will have two more recruitables.

Sexybones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is what ive got so far.
I have found 1 breakable wall in
Jake's mansion painting room
Found 5 gnollfs trading cards
in grand Aideen - above greystone ruins(sodwolf) - blackeagle fortress - Sand Giant in that desert - impregnator in the obvious place.
Found an recruited the
Redheared thief
And i had a new conversation with Osira involving her father but that might have been something i missed.

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, you want to keep your save files obviously, as they can be used by the new game patch.

Same for the Achievements file too, as you want to keep this as well.

the new game file download contains files for the entire game, so you can replace over your old files or trash your old files (again, just don't trash your save and achievement files).

There might be some added things, so for developing a walkthrough, it might be better to start over again, to see what's new and-or when the new things are first available within the game.

I just started a new game to see, and you've got 2 more character pics to choose from, besides just light and dark Kai.

---------------

here's what Gabe says herself:

"And so version 1.02 of Legend of Queen Opala II - Episode I/II is now finally released and available to the public! Along with several fixes to all reported bugs that managed to sneak into the game, this version also includes some new stuff like a brand new recruitable ally, "weak walls", a fresh achievement list etc! Though sadly, this mean you must delete your old list in order for the game to update itself and let you have the new list, but don't worry, most achievements like opening X amounts of chests, looting X amounts of search spots etc. will automatically unlock again the next time you do such a task (Swegabe from HF site)."

errr... I didn't realize the poster above had already posted this, my bad.
Cheers, very helpful.

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did someone find SPOILER

the Temple of Sacrifice?

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have found
2-weak walls
7-gnollfs trading cards
new place - Tample of Sacrifice:)

Last edited:

Archonix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

week walls 1 grand Aideen sewer, 2 Jake's mansion painting room
tample in desert near by Nazadina.
week walls and tample

Ravinius

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After beating Basthoral return to your house from the beginning of the game. Kai should hear something, go upstairs and check the wardrobe. After that let her go and go to rockgard village. She's near the tavern and you simply allow her to join the team. And by the way has anyone noticed that finding temple of sacrafice doesn't lend the ahievement?

hididilly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with the walls, do we not have the object required to smash them down, or have I missed something?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I believe you need some item from the "heavy balls" merchant in egypt

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Just letting you know, did you guys try the "Gabe" cheat?

The developer is a FREAK! And I say that in a good way.

darnak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just letting you know, did you guys try the "Gabe" cheat?

The developer is a FREAK! And I say that in a good way.
The funny thing is that you called him a guy on this very page. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.