What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bs1995

Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

please help me to chapter 03-02 and THE COLD TRAIL mission in my save : mediafire.com/?93crngfnqvcbv

mr.petete

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please help me to chapter 03-02 and THE COLD TRAIL mission in my save : mediafire.com/?93crngfnqvcbv
In Shaabera, the local service lady handling the Distant Wagon Service is asking for a traveler to help her find 3 pieces of Purple Ore. It is said that the ore can only be found in cold places by the sea. Once you've crossed the sea and are on the world map, head east along the frozen coast until you discover the area Blackeagle's Ship, enter in. Before you go onto the ship, head south until you see the Purple Ore, mine it to get Purple Ore (3x). Reward: Traveller's Pass

visit --> loqo.wikispaces.com/LOQO+2+Quests

bs1995

Reputation score

In Shaabera, the local service lady handling the Distant Wagon Service is asking for a traveler to help her find 3 pieces of Purple Ore. It is said that the ore can only be found in cold places by the sea. Once you've crossed the sea and are on the world map, head east along the frozen coast until you discover the area Blackeagle's Ship, enter in. Before you go onto the ship, head south until you see the Purple Ore, mine it to get Purple Ore (3x). Reward: Traveller's Pass

visit --> loqo.wikispaces.com/LOQO+2+Quests
but i can't crossed the sea :( you can check my save game :)

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how the last crystal in the crystal palace be activated?

BTW, what happens if anyone eats the Magical Growth or Shrink?

Last edited:

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how the last crystal in the crystal palace be activated?

BTW, what happens if anyone eats the Magical Growth or Shrink?
As far as I remember, the last crystal is not connected to any location yet.

As for magical growth and shrink, they affect some minor things in game (e.g. some pictures have version with small/medium/large penis; or change interactions like in Gabe's house when Nipha feels protagonist's junk).
But to accually have result you have to eat a handful of them, or one "super" and a few normal ones (there's a message when character's penis can't grow/shrink anymore).

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for your reply.

I also have another three questions if you don't mind. I gave the skull to Milana alredy. Is it possible I could give her the crystal dildo now?

I also searched and said that as of now the royal crest and ancient bark could not be obtained. Is it still applicable currently?

The last question is when can I access the Grand Sewers in Grand Aideen?

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for your reply.

I also have another three questions if you don't mind. I gave the skull to Milana alredy. Is it possible I could give her the crystal dildo now?

I also searched and said that as of now the royal crest and ancient bark could not be obtained. Is it still applicable currently?

The last question is when can I access the Grand Sewers in Grand Aideen?
Each girl has only one scene in which you can give her a gift so nope. No clue what Gabe's gonna do with that. Maybe you can doublegift her in complete version once she's done it.

I don't exactly remember what ancient bark and royal crest are. Doesn't sound like quest items so I assume these are gifts as well. If so, some gifts are only purchasable in your private gift shop in greenfields once you get it/upgrade it.

Grand Aideen sewers gonna be accessable after you complete main quest in Namaria. I don't know how much you know about the plot so not gonna spoil it or anything. So let's say at one point the capital starts to be kind of inconvenient to move in and after you finish your busiess, everything goes back to the previous state and you knows sewers are open.

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh.....well I defeated Bastorahl. But when I returned to Aideen, there is a wall blocking me and I could not find a cellar down the tavern inn. What must I do to enter the sewers then?

Melni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please give me full save : D
nope.

Ahhh.....well I defeated Bastorahl. But when I returned to Aideen, there is a wall blocking me and I could not find a cellar down the tavern inn. What must I do to enter the sewers then?
I don't remember to be honest. I'm pretty sure though that there was a message that Grand Aideen was restored after some point in main quest. Maybe you have to accually finish whole episode, i mean main quest up to the point which is final for this release. So go to Thebes through Mt Dreadclaw. You want to go there anyway to get expert lockpick which is somewhere in Thebes.

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol, by defeating Bastorahl I actually meant I completed the episode. I went to the secret room where it announced the game has ended . I then went back to Grand Aideen. It is still there lol.

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. It was restored after all. Thank you so much!

Last edited:

kaistyle2

Reputation score

Has anyone tried to use the sgedit file for this game to give themselves all the scenes? I tried to see if I could get the first few scenes in the western edition, but activating the western edition switches gives you the eastern edition cg instead.

HegemonKhan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

RARE MONSTERS GAME MECHANICS
Ok so I started a new game in order to have a eastern and a western save for the new game but for the love of god what's the spawn rate for the Giganto Brutus. I've farmed the shit out of the Giga Lardo's at the temple. Does the time of day have anything to do with it and is the temple or the weird cave a better place? Do you also have to kill the mods to get a rare one to spawn or can you just leave then enter the place again?
you have to leave the area (exit to the world map) to "reroll" the RNG, also you might have to go into a different area, kill a Rare monster there first to cause the "reroll" of the RNG, I can't which causes it, but one of them does.

Also, when you're in an area, check all the screens again after each Rare you kill, and keep doing so until you kill all the Rare monsters in that area (they'll get "depleted", having no more in that area, until you visit the world map, and~or also visit a different area and kill a Rare monster there to "Reroll" the RNG.

I've tested the Rare monsters extensively in the past, and this is how they work, you'll see for yourself too. Test this stuff for yourself, and you'll see the ~general~for the most part~ accuracy of this post! :D

--------

this is basically how it works:

1. Rare monsters have NOTHING to do with how many normal monsters of the same type that you kill.
2. the RNG for the Rare monsters' placement is "resetted~rerolled" upon going to the world map (though you might also need to go to a different area, kill a Rare monster there first, to cause the RNG to "reroll" again).
3. Each time you kill a Rare monster in an area, the remaining Rare monsters are "re-screened" for within that area, so recheck all the screens again after each Rare monster kill, but eventually you'll have "depleted" that area of Rare monsters, and have to go to the world map (though you might also need to go to a different area, kill a Rare monster there first, to cause the RNG to "reroll" again) to "reroll" the RNG again.
4. there's an infinite amount (or respawning) of Rare monsters, just like the normal monsters, but the confusion is with not knowing how they respawn ~ about how to "reroll" the RNG.
5. Also, it seems that any screen (or most or many or some, lol) in an area, can have a Rare monster, and the exact roaming monster (that are ~ or can be the Rare monsters) on the screen is always the same. For example, at the beginning of the game (east of your house and west of Zhu'yu or whatever his name 's house, in the screen with the firewolf ancient page ~ I believe, on the west side of the screen is 3 roaming firewolves during the day, I can't remember which one it is as I haven't played in awhile, lol, but one of the two roaming firewolves up on the screen, is always the Rare monster, the sod wolf, if it's been choosen by the RNG. In other words, there's PERMANTLY SET roaming monsters as the "placeholders" for the Rare monsters, and the RNG selects which of these "placeholders" are used as for the Rare monsters or not.

let's pretend this is a screen, with 5 roaming monsters as X's:

X------------X--------------X
-------X------------X--------

and now I'm going to replace two of the X's as O's, which are the roaming monsters that can be a Rare monster:

X------------X--------------O
-------O------------X--------

these O's NEVER change! (you'll quickly learn which roaming monsters are the "O's", hehe. Who needs the glowing yellow~white aura from the scholar item!, hehe)

now, the RNG (upon entering an area ~ or thusly leaving an area ~ going to the world map and coming back to an area) selects whether any of the O's are a Rare monster, or a normal monster like the other X's. After each Rare monster is killed, the RNG selects again for the remaining Rare monsters, meaning that an O that wasn't selected as a Rare monster, can now be selected as a Rare monster, which is why you revisit the screens after each Rare monster you kill.

here's a small portion of my "walkthrough notes", see if you can learn which roaming monsters are the "O's" for the two sodwolves for "area 2", hehe:

(sorry about the format... the outline's indenting isn't pasted unfortunately...)

HK said:
7) Area 1 (Kai’s Original Home, Only 3 Screens West of Zhu’Yen’s Home, Hills of Sanctus, SE Namaria)
a) Scene
i) Milana
ii) Kai
iii) Richter
iv) 2 Green Soldiers
b) Milana Decision 1
i) You Have A Dog (Neutral Standing)
ii) You Have A Cat (Neutral Standing)
c) Choose: Cat
d) Milana Decision 2
i) Kiss Her (-1 Milana, Neutral Standing)
ii) Don’t Kiss Her (+1 Milana, Neutral Standing)
e) Choose: Don’t Kiss Her
f) One Time Use Save “White” Crystal
g) 1 Wood Squirrel (No Item Needed To Catch, to the east of your home)
h) 1 Hidden Chest (by the Well - NW corner, Tablet of History)
i) Kai’s Home
i) Downstairs
(1) Cheat Necklace
(2) Scene (Knocking On Door, after you sleep)
(3) Scene 2 (Chapter 2 Act 2 = after you talked with King Caldor the 2nd for your first time, you can choose to get Lilith)
ii) Upstairs
(1) Free Bed
(2) Desk (Change Clothes Option)
(3) Scene 1 (beginning of the game)
(4) Scene 2 (Chapter 2 Act 2 = after you talked with King Caldor the 2nd for your first time, you can choose to get Lilith)
(5) Lilith (hiding in your wardrobe-desk)
(6) Decision 1
(a) I promise I won’t hurt you. (Seems to have no effect)
(b) Get out or taste my blade! (Seems to have no effect)
(7) Decision 2
(a) All right, you’re free to go. (+1 Lilith Relationship)
(b) No, I should report you. (-1 Lilith Relationship)
j) Well
k) East to Area 2
l) West to Area 16
m) Sleeping required to progress in game
n) Richter Decision (Effects what Richter says to Lord Kross about you in the Town Square, Castle Resteed Scene, Area 22)
i) Pay Up (-1,000 G, Neutral Standing)
ii) Don’t Pay Up (Neutral Standing)
o) Choose: Don’t Pay Up
p) No Monsters (Day and Night)
q) Initially you can only go to the East (Only after you rescue Opala can you go to the East)
8) Area 2 (Only 1 Screen East of Kai’s Home, Hills of Sanctus, SE Namaria)
a) West to Area 1 (Kai’s Home)
b) East to Area 3
c) 12 Monsters (Day and Night)
i) 6 Firewolves (Day)
(1) 4 of groups of 2 (Day)
(2) 2 of groups of 3 (Day)
ii) 6 Werewuffies (Night)
(1) 4 of groups of 2 (Night)
(2) 2 of groups of 3 (Night)
d) 2 Sodwolves (Day)
e) 1 Wild Rabbit (Need Hunting Gloves, the SE part of the entire screen)
i) Apprentice Hunter Achievement Unlocked
9) Area 3 (Only 2 Screens East of Kai’s Home, Hills of Sanctus, SE Namaria)
a) West to Area 2
b) East to Area 4
c) 1 Chest (Firewolf Ancient Page)
d) 12 Monsters (Day and Night)
i) 3 Firewolves (Day)
(1) 2 of groups of 2 (Day)
(2) 1 of group of 3 (Day)
ii) Sodwolf (Day)
(1) NW part of entire screen, not the furthest upper left firewolf, but the one to its right, Firewolf group of 2
iii) 6 Evil Mushrooms (Day and Night)
(1) 2 of groups of 3 (Day)
(2) 1 of group of 2 (Day)
(3) 3 of groups of 5 (Night)
iv) 3 Werewuffies (Night)
(1) 2 of groups of 2 (Night)
(2) 1 of group of 3 (Night)
e) Perverted Werewuffie (Night, comes with 2 Werewuffies)
i) Casts-Uses Admire Trading Card
ii) Trading Card 14
10) Area 4 (Zhu’Yen’s Home, Only 3 Screens East of Kai’s Home, Hills of Sanctus, SE Namaria)
a) West to Area 3
b) North to Area 5
c) 1 Chest (50 G)
d) Zhu’Yen (Initially)
e) Zhu’Yen (Choose to not take him along initially, upon return, he’s outside waiting for you and Opala, but he won’t join you until after ???)
f) Zhu’Yen’s Decision 1
i) Drink Wine (+1 Chateru Wine, Neutral Standing)
ii) Don’t Drink Win (Neutral Standing)
g) Choose: Drink Wine
h) Zhu’Yen’s Home
i) Hentai Box (Illustration 1)
ii) Free Bed
iii) Zhu’Yen
iv) Zhu’Yen’s Decision 2
(1) Take Him With You (Neutral Standing)
(a) Out of Retirement Achiement Unlocked
(2) Don’t Take Him With You (Neutral Standing)
(a) Receive Ring of Agility
v) Choose: Take Him With You
i) You can’t go North until you’ve initiated Zhu’Yen’s Text
j) After you initiate Zhu’Yen’s Text, you can’t go West until you’ve rescued Opala
k) No Monsters (Day and Night)

Last edited:

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone help me a bit. Some time has now passed since i last played this, and i have totaly forgot where i was supposed to go. Last time i played i just came out from the Nobunagas lair and was tasked to do something, but i cant remember what it was, if someone remembers could you give a litle pointer. Thank you :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone help me a bit. Some time has now passed since i last played this, and i have totaly forgot where i was supposed to go. Last time i played i just came out from the Nobunagas lair and was tasked to do something, but i cant remember what it was, if someone remembers could you give a litle pointer. Thank you :)
if I recall, there's a wiki which has an outline of the story for you to follow.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, did not even cross my mind to google it Doh! Thank you for the help =)

cadooron2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a decently completed walkthrough?

izanagi27

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with luck, the full game will be released next january

gabework.blogspot.se :D

Alcatraz

Reputation score

Does anyone have an eastern savefile with the story completed for me? I got a new PC and i dont wanna play it through again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.