RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Dang, freereal beat me to the punch.

Gabe put up four download links, Mega(Download link 1), Mediafire(Download link 2), Billionuploads(Download link 3,doesn't work to my knowledge. downloads audio but nothing else), and putlocker(Download link 4)

Here is her Google blog account, if you can't get onto gabework.com for some reason...

Last edited:

New01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some one share save game ?

yoppp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Back when I played Ep II I had a walkthrough for all the content that was there up to that moment, but that file is now long gone, and the only walkthrough I have found for LOQO 2 is only for Ep I. Does anybody have the walkthrough for episode 2?

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I can't get any of the download links to work. I have attempted to download all four links, and none of them give me more than the audio files. If anyone can reupload it with everything, then please let me know.

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a complete save of episode 2 easter or wester would be appreciated, i had gotten a complete save before but i seem to have removed the game from my harddrive, thus losing my save TT_TT, please send in pm or post if you can, tyvm.

silent82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

a complete save of episode 2 easter or wester would be appreciated, i had gotten a complete save before but i seem to have removed the game from my harddrive, thus losing my save TT_TT, please send in pm or post if you can, tyvm.
yeah same here deleted it from my hd if anyone has a save please send in pm thank you

person8

Reputation score

Can anyone help me make Cheat Engine work with LoQO2? I just wanted to activate the speedhack thing talked about previously.

I installed it properly, but when I open the LoQO2 game file, then try to click on the SpeedHack box, it says that there's no memory for it.

New01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some one can tell me about after 6-3 i have save game but i don't remember how will i go to Royal Palace

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So as many of you know it came out today. Where does this part start? I'm lawst as fuck.

New01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I end story mode today. who know how to get bad end after end story?

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So as many of you know it came out today. Where does this part start? I'm lawst as fuck.
It starts at the same place as the others(When making a new game) but the actual story starts after fighting emperor...b...baha....the guy with the purple dick.....(I think thats where it starts, cause I never had the gumption to play all the way through, knowing that the third would be coming out, and not likely compatable like 1 and 2 were not.)

And I finally got one of the downloads to work.

Now for a question of my own....

I started noticing something in caves/dungeons that I don't remember being there in episode 2. They appear to be a small pillar that could hold some kind of orb. Where I'm at right now, Ive found 2 of them(Pedistals) One of them was in the caves after you save Opala to begin with, and the other was in the cave on the beach before you reach Murdock that you get the flower for the guy who wants some other guys wife.

Are they important for something later, or am I just overanalizing things in my excitement?

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The difficulty spike is fucking retarded. I just plain gave up on Altum when he was oneshotting my whole party with one attack and I was dealing 1000 damage per hit at best to him.
So I cheated all kinds of shit in and he was STILL QUITE CHALLENGING despite me owning endgame swag and being level 50-60.
Gabe can't balance worth shit in RPGM.

After beating the game once I'm still missing one last teleport crystal location.
It's the one above Stonehedge. Anyone has any idea what is it?

Actually, anyone has any idea what to do after
beating Bastorahl the second time? In endgame, I have no idea where to go/ what to do, so far I found the An'Terra caves with the kidnapped women from Tel Ravida but the protag goes full retard saying something like "I SHOULD LEAVE THEM HERE, THEY LOOK WEAK".

Prototype909

Reputation score

The difficulty spike is fucking retarded. I just plain gave up on Altum when he was oneshotting my whole party with one attack and I was dealing 1000 damage per hit at best to him.
So I cheated all kinds of shit in and he was STILL QUITE CHALLENGING despite me owning endgame swag and being level 50-60.
Gabe can't balance worth shit in RPGM.

After beating the game once I'm still missing one last teleport crystal location.
It's the one above Stonehedge. Anyone has any idea what is it?

Actually, anyone has any idea what to do after
beating Bastorahl the second time? In endgame, I have no idea where to go/ what to do, so far I found the An'Terra caves with the kidnapped women from Tel Ravida but the protag goes full retard saying something like "I SHOULD LEAVE THEM HERE, THEY LOOK WEAK".
If you go to your house in Greenfield and then exit you'll run into that horseman Eclipse and have to fight him, he's like super end-game boss though health/damage wise. I can't tell if you can fight him again after you encounter him the first time or if the encounter chain just ends there...

You can also go fight Nobunaga and win, as well as fight another boss in the Garden in the west of Thebes. Where is the
An'Terra caves with the women? I found an An'Terra cave in the North but there are no women there

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

If you go to your house in Greenfield and then exit you'll run into that horseman Eclipse and have to fight him, he's like super end-game boss though health/damage wise. I can't tell if you can fight him again after you encounter him the first time or if the encounter chain just ends there...
Yep, just did it, and he just dissapear with no conclusion or closure or anything.
What the hell? What is the purpose of this stupidly unnecessary fursona in the game at all?

The caves are west and east of Baltera Village respectively. The one on the west is close to it, the one on the east is on the Namarian Shores map, on the far east end.

person8

Reputation score

I'm still playing and only just reached part 2.
Where and how does getting the girls pregnant mechanic work, if you guys would be inclined to share?

Do I have to get to part 3 before that happens? I'm dealing with the terrifyingly slow move rate just because of that.

Prototype909

Reputation score

I'm still playing and only just reached part 2.
Where and how does getting the girls pregnant mechanic work, if you guys would be inclined to share?

Do I have to get to part 3 before that happens? I'm dealing with the terrifyingly slow move rate just because of that.
After reaching a certain point in the game you can go to the lizardman in the Neverus tribe village and he'll give you a quest to test the fertility of the Neverus tribe, if you got to Thebes you can acquire Fertility Potions which increase your fertility up to 100% chance of pregnancy. At night you can visit the palace in Thebes and sleep with any of the royals and they'll enter into a 1 week pregnancy, you can take pills to change the type of your cum to different species

Also I'm not sure if this was in Part 2 or not but you can finally clear the Tower of Despair...so there's that. There's also a new super dungeon when you discover all the fast travel crystals.

0nymous

Reputation score

There's also a new super dungeon when you discover all the fast travel crystals.
Can you tell me which one am I missing? It's the one below Nazadina and above
Stonehedge in the fast travel table.

Prototype909

Reputation score

Can you tell me which one am I missing? It's the one below Nazadina and above
Stonehedge in the fast travel table.
Odyssa Village, west in the Frozen Continent.

Also List of things in post-game/the game that I don't know if there are resolutions to -

-Can you encounter Eclipse again
-The "Secret" for something involving the Tower of Despair and multiple clears/completions (Not sure what this was, I've already forgotten what it told me to do)
-Captain who has gone insane on shipwreck island
-Advancing through League of Perverts past rank one doesn't seem to be possible, they never have any missions for me
-What's the point of Festival Island? It just seems empty.
-Purpose of the Ad'Terra caves that open up
-What's the point of increasing affection among party members

Status
Not open for further replies.