What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

freek026

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

The prob is that i cant use any powers before they attack, so i cant survive they first attack, that is all i need, i have mass fury, mass evade, grand immunity, but i cant use them on time cos they attack first, so i ask for some1 to help me with some cheat, just to use my powers first and i will win...
thats weird. i always get first hit with kay in battle.. maybe better EQ? with SGEdit you can get all EQ.

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thats weird. i always get first hit with kay in battle.. maybe better EQ? with SGEdit you can get all EQ.
Can u tell me where to download SGEdit and how to use it, i know im annoying but tell me just this and i will stop asking questions... :):D

freek026

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can u tell me where to download SGEdit and how to use it, i know im annoying but tell me just this and i will stop asking questions... :):D
Go to The queen opala wiki. There by the link cheats. Download link tot SGEdit and the LOQO2.ini

Download both.

Put the .ini in the folder of SGEdit
Start up the SGEdit
Drag and drop the LOQOii.ini into SGEdit
Drag drop the save file into SGEdit
Dan you can modefy the save file.

Don't change anything in the last tab.
Setting gold doesn't work with me. I just sell all weapons and stuff

Good luck

Legion64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know where Castaway Cove is. Found the name after ripping the Game.rgssad file.

Thanks.
I've been to every location and there is no place by that name.

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey can you upload all the stuff you extracted from the game or tell me how to extract them? thank you !

I must warn you...
If you know this program, it can destroy the experience some of the rpgmaker games.
Search Google for "ALL Decrypter"

Richterfaust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

After you encounter her (and presumably say the right things, ie: +relationship points), I think twice (in two towns: one is rockgard village, and the other town is also one of the beginning of the game's areas, too), then, to recruit her:

Lilith is hiding in kai's original home (west of zhu'yen's home), on the 2nd story-floor, in the cabinet~dresser next to kai's bed (it otherwise normally lets you change kai's clothes), and you know she's available as when you enter kai's house, you get forced dialogue events, letting you know, though, I'd have to look up exactly when she becomes available within the game progression. It might be right after you rescue Farah from Rockgard~Hawk at the beginning of the game, otherwise, it might be a bit later, such as once you get to Grand Aideen, but not any further than this within the game's progression, I'm pretty sure.

she does conflict with emeralda, as do the other characters with their counter parts~characters:

Kai <> (none, I would presume, lol)
Milana <> (?none, or the hunter-huntress?)
Murdock <> Iliona
Layla <> Latex
Zhu'Yen <> Gin'Yen
Lilith <> Emeralda (is she the warlock or the hunter-huntress?)
?Draco? (Wolfgang, is ?he-she? the warlock or the hunter-huntress?) <> (???)
(if I'm missing any more, my bad, lol)
From what I can tell, right after the fight with the giga lardo at the aquaduct, and loose Opala, you can go back and get Lilith.

As for the characters, there are 10 party members(Not including yourself). They are:
Milana
Murdock
Iliona
Layla
Latex
Zhu'yen
Gin'yen
Lilith
Esmerelda
???(Character above esmerelda on the character selection. I haven't found him/her)

On that account, has anyone found this character? I know there was a character that could only be obtained after the main story, and I thought that was Esmerelda. Going through the achievements doesn't show any more character achievements. The shadow looks like wolfgang from the notebook of met people.

After the main story, and starting post game, you can go back and recruit all the past characters. In my game, I had, Kai, Milana, Layla, Lilith, Zhu'yen, and Iliona, after beating Bastorahl, I went back to player home(Greenfield?) and was forced into confrontation with Eclipse, went to guild of heroes, beat Eclipse, and immediatly noticed that Latex wasn't in her normal spot(Having gone over to brag about beating someone that no-one else in the guild could) and found her in the main hall, talked to her and...GASP! YOINK! Latex on team. Jumped to Balterra, grabbed Murdock, then Grand Aideen and got Gen'yin. Didn't think about it for a while, then said, HEY! THAT GREEN HAIRED BTCH ISN'T ON MY TEAM YET! warped, and yoinked.

Anyway, if anyone can figure out where the last character is, just let me know.

Last edited:

freek026

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Warp to Stonehenge, walk out the north exit, walk west on the world map, there is the lighthouse, when you enter, the keg is a barrel just south of you. Grab it, run back to your boat(Or warp to hermit island) and give him his keg, he agrees to forge you stuff, and then you realize that he can't do anything without large quantaties of Onyx Metal(different from Onyx for some reason) Stardust, and I believe meteorite and other hard to find materials. (I have lots of ceramonial stuff, but not any of the material needed to make good weapons/armor)
seriously i can not find any barrels in lighthouse or outside from it.

channing84

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So im nearly complete. just missing those last 5 gnolls trades. and illustrations 68, 82 and 117. plus one last tablet of history that i dont think is in the game yet. anybody know where to get these things?

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Im doing the quest Bedroom warfare, but i didnt understand well what i am supposed to do. Any help?

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As for the characters, there are 10 party members(Not including yourself). They are:
Milana
Murdock
Iliona
Layla
Latex
Zhu'yen
Gin'yen
Lilith
Esmerelda
???(Character above esmerelda on the character selection. I haven't found him/her)

On that account, has anyone found this character? I know there was a character that could only be obtained after the main story, and I thought that was Esmerelda. Going through the achievements doesn't show any more character achievements. The shadow looks like wolfgang from the notebook of met people.
Anyway, if anyone can figure out where the last character is, just let me know.
It is Wolfgang, you can only recruit him after finishing the quest he gives you and finish NG+.

On another note, I heard somewhere that it IS possible to meet LoQO 1's protagonist Jake in the game. Anyone did that who could tell where?

Seiha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im doing the quest Bedroom warfare, but i didnt understand well what i am supposed to do. Any help?
1. Buy a bunch of pills from the Lizard guy, then go to Thebes.

2. Invest in Heavy Ball's store, then buy at least 10-15 fertility drugs. Take them all at once, without reading the recommended dosage.

3. Go to the inn and sleep til nightfall.

4. Go to the castle and take one (or more) of the lizardman's pills, it cycles through a variety of different children types, so you can choose which race you want your unholy spawn to be.

5. Go to one of the Royals' bedrooms and impregnate them.

6. Either sleep nonstop for a week or use Hourglass of Time (reward for finishing all quizzes)

7. Go to the orphanage and watch a birth that has all of the disgusting steps skipped, so you just see the woman with her legs spread and a silly facial expression.

8. Go back to lizardman.

ps. (If you impregnate farah with minotaur babies, then you'll have to rescue her from the minotaur tribes before she is forced to become Excellia.)

Seiha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It is Wolfgang, you can only recruit him after finishing the quest he gives you and finish NG+.

On another note, I heard somewhere that it IS possible to meet LoQO 1's protagonist Jake in the game. Anyone did that who could tell where?
In the crystal sanctuary, only in NGU postgame I think.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the links for all the episodes of this game?

Been looking through the thread and cant seem to locate them.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

1. Buy a bunch of pills from the Lizard guy, then go to Thebes.

2. Invest in Heavy Ball's store, then buy at least 10-15 fertility drugs. Take them all at once, without reading the recommended dosage.

3. Go to the inn and sleep til nightfall.

4. Go to the castle and take one (or more) of the lizardman's pills, it cycles through a variety of different children types, so you can choose which race you want your unholy spawn to be.

5. Go to one of the Royals' bedrooms and impregnate them.

6. Either sleep nonstop for a week or use Hourglass of Time (reward for finishing all quizzes)

7. Go to the orphanage and watch a birth that has all of the disgusting steps skipped, so you just see the woman with her legs spread and a silly facial expression.

8. Go back to lizardman.

ps. (If you impregnate farah with minotaur babies, then you'll have to rescue her from the minotaur tribes before she is forced to become Excellia.)
Thank you, I wouldnt have imagined that I had to invest in the Heavy Ball's store

TTOG

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone have the links for all the episodes of this game?

Been looking through the thread and cant seem to locate them.

Nightera

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi all. Guys can someone PLEASE send me a save data (first time played game) near the last Boss? My stupid bro messed up my save files and now i cant teleport via save stones.The option dissapeared.And i am stuck in Egypt now. Pretty pleeeease

PS sorry for bad english, not my main lang.

destiny2314

Reputation score

I need some assistance please :(
FYI, i finished the first one 100%. When i heard the 2nd one is finally finished (ep1-3) i started it with cheat engine. I really don't like the grind and just wanted to go through story.

1. What is the purpose ceremonial items

2. I got the duke title when i purchased the land, but i can't enter Velvetta's mansion. The two guards are not there anymore, just one now, who doesn't let you in.

Last edited:

boyo111

Demon Girl
Reputation score

seriously i can not find any barrels in lighthouse or outside from it.
I had the same problem, but you NEED to talk to Ricardo first, otherwise the barrels don't appear. Ricardo tells you where to look. He is there on the island, basically on the other side...(HINT: make sure you have the Ribbon of Speech, you'll need it)

Samukynha

Reputation score

can someone tell me the requirements to fight the legendary garbage breath/slimebag and also where it is, its the last one i need to fight to kill all legendaries

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Slimebags don't have a legendary, I don't think. It's the Sewage Gorgons or whatever, and it appears on Shipwreck Isle, if I memory serves.

Has anybody else had trouble with Illustration #52? It's supposed to be in a Golden Old Coin chest behind a weak wall in the Temple of Sacrifice. I had 7 coins when I tried to open the chest, it requires 4, but it keeps telling me I don't have enough. The trouble is, my count actually went up after I opened one of the other chests, and I'm not sure offhand how many I should actually have. I threw an access breakpoint on the quantity of coins, and the "not enough" message appears without the breakpoint ever being hit. Either she screwed up the script, or there's a second variable or something she uses to track coins.

Speed.
Once you have both the game and Cheat engine opened, you need to go to the cheat engine and click on the icon that looks like a computer. The icon is right under file in the top left of the window. Once you have clicked on that find the game (usually near the bottom of the list). The file should be called something along the lines of 0000000C-Game.exe (the numbers before Game.exe that i have posted will not be the same as yours). After you click on the file you will now be able to start changing values of the game. To edit the speed all you need to do is tick the box that says "Enable speedhack", this is right under the"Unrandomiser" box. Once you tick the box a slider should appear. You can then set the speed to whatever you want. Warning if you go over 5.0 the game might crash, I find that 3.5 is the perfect number. Once you have input whatever number you want into the speed click the apply button. Things to note: the whole game speeds up enemies npc's etc. Also the game might crash even if you put a value below 5.0 in. If this happens just close the game and the cheat engine and do it again. Thats all you need to know for speed.
I haven't read through the entire thread, and maybe this has been pointed out, but here's a way to do this that's a little more stable. It also only affects your character. Set the Value Type for a new scan to byte and then scan for the movement rates below. Change them back and forth until you get one result, and then you can just freeze it at the rate you want.

Movement Rate values:
7 - World map (tiny sprite)
9 - Area map (normal)
11 - Area map (outdoor/sprint toggle with "A")

I can't be bothered to search for pointers on a game like this, but if you want to, it should probably be possible to pin this down to some offset from the game data.

I usually set it to 13, and that's almost too fast in crowded locations. It's a hell of a lot better than the crawl Gabe seems to think is acceptable. Actually, the speed wouldn't bother me if her maps weren't so long and linear and often empty. Grand Aideen is particularly terrible, and almost every empty buffer map she has between areas with enemies and the world map is about ten seconds of watching paint dry. It wouldn't be so bad if half the game wasn't about backtracking.

Oh, and if you do this on a New Game+ or a plain old new game, be careful when the marquee for the area name pops up the first time you visit a location. If you sprint to the other side of the screen or to a doorway before it disappears, it'll get stuck. So far, it goes away the next time I visit the screen where it popped up, if I wait a few seconds, but it's fairly annoying until you get rid of it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.