What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Swegabe] The Legend of Queen Opala!

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Legend of Queen Opala! [RPG Maker]

When you say Game +, you're talking about after you get one of the endings, right? Not after you use the orb of restoration?

when I clicked on the orb, it asked if I wanted to start a 'new' game +. I haven't killed all the legendary monsters, so I clicked no.

I guess I'm just not clear on this.

Thanks.

hellclock5243

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've played through the golden edition and beat it on the side of the hero and took osira as my sex slave but was unable to open her cell.

After defeating all legendary monsters, achieving all but the King Corrus illustration and gathering all possible extra items I used the Orb of Restoration to play through the evil side. I betrayed Osira by stealing all of the guardians' powers and chose the secret third ending, got twelve servants and moved Opala and Farah into my fully upgraded mansion, but I still cannot even talk to Osira.

Her cell is open and she's in there naked, but i can do nothing with her! Now my mansion is fully staffed and I still can't do anything. Wondering if anyone knew what was up. Any answers are appreciated and sorry for all the text:eek:

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright I'm going to share a stupid mistake I did. I beat the main quest (Managed to get to the blacksmith by the way), now I'm just running around for fun and guess what I'm fighting the LEgendary Ice QUeen. People do not attempt it like I did. I can only use one attack with one person to hurt her.

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've played through the golden edition and beat it on the side of the hero and took osira as my sex slave but was unable to open her cell.

After defeating all legendary monsters, achieving all but the King Corrus illustration and gathering all possible extra items I used the Orb of Restoration to play through the evil side. I betrayed Osira by stealing all of the guardians' powers and chose the secret third ending, got twelve servants and moved Opala and Farah into my fully upgraded mansion, but I still cannot even talk to Osira.

Her cell is open and she's in there naked, but i can do nothing with her! Now my mansion is fully staffed and I still can't do anything. Wondering if anyone knew what was up. Any answers are appreciated and sorry for all the text:eek:
Dispite her Cell is open you can't talk to her but you have to talk to her from the other side of the gate atleast thats the only way I know so far that worked talking to her.

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also wondered about Nipha the Sphinx cat any chance you can get to do that character or it's just a teaser?

hellclock5243

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ PureMonkey, Oh my freakin' god! I can't believe I missed something so simple:rolleyes: Many thanks to you for helping me out there;)

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help, mostly what will cure a weaken state when a dispel herd or remedy won't? (And it is stuck there between fights and from the start of any new fight)

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need help, mostly what will cure a weaken state when a dispel herd or remedy won't? (And it is stuck there between fights and from the start of any new fight)
I probly think your problem is the Armor, because I supose only 1 ally in your party suffers from this Weaken effect, it is caused by 1 Armor, I was like ??? at first but after reading carefully what kind of effects an Item give upon Equip I understanding it.

so I assume it's because of the armor cause the Cleric(s) can dispell this at all time when opponent casts it

roberttx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished the game and I guess I'm now in the game +. Queen Opala is my wife, but I have too many in my house to move her and Farah there. I've defeated all the legendaries but the king, talked to Castella at her house, got the leash from the anthro, and defeated the Vampire lord.

However, I can't find the pirates for the second encounter with them and the cave by the snowy mountain is still sealed by that rock.

I've tried to read through and search the thread for help on these two things, but I'm getting nowhere. Can anyone help?

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I probly think your problem is the Armor, because I supose only 1 ally in your party suffers from this Weaken effect, it is caused by 1 Armor, I was like ??? at first but after reading carefully what kind of effects an Item give upon Equip I understanding it.

so I assume it's because of the armor cause the Cleric(s) can dispell this at all time when opponent casts it
thank you for the help, I just looked after reading what you said and yeah I got on Hell Armor, resistant to darkness but cursed with weaken.

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ chad89 your welcome ^^, just trying to help as good as I can and people seem kind on this forum ^^.

Though I supose that cat char "Nipha the Sphinx" was hoping to do her but was let down when she gave you a map instead lol.

Also I encountered the pirates and kinda ran into the demon you meet at the ice cave after slaying every enemy in the cave and managed to beat him although my team was pretty beaten up from previous battles and all lol.

\o/

Chad89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the "big Balls" are for, besides the one guy wanting them?

For those whor ead before found the 11th painting. Now something else random is striking me, what are the Beatballs and Madballs for, besides quick/easy-ish fights?

Last edited:

syn77379

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

theyre only for that one guy wanting em, and the beatball/madball quest you get from someone just outside the arena, the prize is an ultimate weapon...

Fyrebrand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!

Im a little stuck... Ive gone to the good side, got Osira locked up. Now if I go to the Pharoah's tomb, i get a game over... What am I supposed to do?

Also, i keep hearing about a festival island? How do I find that? I have the ship, but it wont give me any locations to sail to.
Please help!

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys!

Im a little stuck... Ive gone to the good side, got Osira locked up. Now if I go to the Pharoah's tomb, i get a game over... What am I supposed to do?

Also, i keep hearing about a festival island? How do I find that? I have the ship, but it wont give me any locations to sail to.
Please help!
well as some said throughout this Topic: that game over is or might be the opening for the Sequal (if there will be one???) and as for the Festival island or monster cove or mansion lord you can buy 2 maps from the Vendor (Big balls) one and the lord of mansion map from your mansion by gathering all 11 Wall posters.

Fyrebrand

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... I figured that out about five minutes after I made this post haha.
People have said that they can get Farah and Opala in there party, or in there mansion. is that in the Plus game? or can that be done before I use the Orb to restart everything?

Bleachigo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People in this game, I did everything I read on this forum, so is there something else we can do, if anyone do something new pls share that with me or us all!!!

PureMonkey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... I figured that out about five minutes after I made this post haha.
People have said that they can get Farah and Opala in there party, or in there mansion. is that in the Plus game? or can that be done before I use the Orb to restart everything?
have to be in the first Play through, I've got them aswell in my mansion all you gotta do is get the servants gaurds and all and then just walk up to the palace and ask them to go into your mansion.

IMNoob

Reputation score

How I make the game screen bigger..
I'm using 26 inch monitor lol..

Minorusan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Done playing the game... now playing the new game+ =.="