Symphony of the Night (Siehydra)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Symphony of the Night (Siehydra)

The dragon's wings suddenly folded outwards, and flapped, lifting the beast into the air as Siehydra made a desperate leap to evade the searing flames. From above, as Siehydra planted her feet on the ground, the dragon descended with surprising speed, able to move through the air better than any bird she had ever seen. "No escape," the dragon announced, the talons of her feet opening, and then clamping around Siehydra's shoulders.

Grabbed, the dragon flapped again, lifting Siehydra into the air, with her arms captured by the dragon's feet. Whipping her tail around, with Siehydra's arms out of the way, the end of the tail seemed to make a move as if to impale her, before Siehydra felt a sudden shock as her nethers were penetrated by the end of the tail.

For a time, the dragon held Siehydra suspended in the air, violating the wolf with her tail, raping her, before the dragon grinned, folding her wings in, and dropping down without any sign of planning to do so. The rear end of the dragon suddenly slammed down onto Siehydra's face, as her thighs clamped down, trapping her head there as they fell, until the dragon slammed Siehydra into the ground below.

Taking advantage of the fact that she was stunned from having such a fierce blow to the head, the dragon's tail wrapped around Siehydra's waist, tightening around her, before suddenly flinging Siehydra's body over the dragon's shoulder, slamming her into one of the many piles of gold in the room.

Lifting her tail up to her mouth, she licked the juices from Siehydra's pussy from her green scales. "If you show humility, I'll allow you to leave, once I finish humiliating you, and violating you. If not, death awaits you, once I am finished raping you."

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

After narrowly avoiding the fireball, Siehydra could not dodge or escape from the dragon's grasp. She replied back to the dragon, "I don't gotta escape, just kick your ass," and attempted to tear the talons off, but she had no time to stop herself from becoming an involuntary passenger. Not having much options for escape, Siehydra flailed about, growling angrily at the dragon.

Siehydra yelped when the dragon pierced her and her eyes widened in surprise. She didn't even think that the dragon was even thinking raping her, considering she just tried to reduce her to pile of ash just moments before. Her growls soon were mixed with soft moaning as the dragon held her suspended in the air, raping her. Before Siehydra recovered enough from her surprise to yell at the dragon she did something unexpected.

The dragon suddenly started falling, and as she fell to the ground, she made sure Siehydra couldn't move, and was what was going to hit the ground first. Panic rose up in Siehydra, and no matter how hard she struggled she realized she wasn't going to be able to break the dragon's hold on her in time, and she was smashed into the ground headfirst. Siehydra's injury made her lose awareness of where she was and her vision kept going in and out. Before she could recover, the dragon made her next move on Siehydra. Picking her up the dragon flinged her like a ragdoll with nothing but her tail into a one of the various piles of gold in the room.

Siehydra groaned as she landed. She had not recovered from having her head smashed into the ground, and did not attempt to move off the spot she landed. The brief break that she was given allowed her to realize just how badly her head hurt, her panic before helped masked the pain. Lifting one of her hands, she placed it on where her head had hit the ground and rubbed it, hoping to ease the unbearable pain. Despite the fact Siehydra's vision seemed to go from fading in and out, to just everything being blurry, she managed to understand what the dragon said to her. Seeing as how the dragon has already managed to rape, and hurt her so badly Siehydra couldn't exactly say it was an unfair offer. Even with this in mind she still said clumsily, "You... say that... like I don't... got a chance."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With a triumphant stride, the dragon walked at a steady pace towards Siehydra, her powerful tail swaying behind her as she looked at the wolf as if she had already lost. "Because you truly don't," the dragon announced. Leaning forward, the dragon gripped Siehydra's wrists in her powerful claws, and held them above her head. Adjusting her grip a little, she pulled one arm away, while the other remained, holding tightly onto both of Siehydra's arms, with enough strength to ensure that she couldn't move.

Getting her knees between Siehydra's legs, she pinned the wolf's thighs down to the pile of gold, her legs spread apart, with her crotch bare. Her free claw went down to grope the wolf's round breast, as she lowered her head to take care of the other side of her chest with her mouth, taking as much of the tan breast into her mouth as she could, and sucking on it, pulling on Siehydra's breast with her mouth, almost appearing as if she were trying to suck her whole breast into her mouth, and eat her.

The dragon's tail slinking around, it slowly bent down, until Siehydra felt it entering her body once more. And with a thrusting motion, began to rape her with even more force than before, now that Siehydra was pinned. Her pink lips filled with the dragon's tail, Siehydra felt a tickle along her ribs as the dragon's saliva trailed down from her breast, nearly the entire globe itself glistening with her sticky saliva from her crude method of toying with it.

Strangely, a similar feeling started to grow inside of Siehydra, as when she was in the vampire's castle. As the dragon's teasing further enhanced her sexual drive, so did the sensation increase, that blue flame of pure, raw power. It soon came to a point where Siehydra's body felt incredibly hot, uncountable beads of sweat forming on her body as the tail thrusted into her cunt, and as her breasts were teased.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

When Siehydra gained her senses back fully, it was far too late as the dragon already had her pinned down in her powerful grasp. Siehydra decided to test the dragon's grip and tried to move her arms and legs. The dragon's iron grip didn't feel like it gave at all, and Siehydra began to wonder if the dragon even noticed her squirming at all. After a few moments of attempting to wiggle out of the dragon's grasp Siehydra became frustrated and reluctantly came to the realization struggling wasn't going to do her anything, and would probably just piss off the dragon even more. The dragons words about killing her echoed in her mind as well, even if she didn't want to admit it to herself.

Siehydra gasped as the dragon toyed with her breasts. The rough treatment that made her feel like the dragon was trying to suck her breast into her mouth, like a vacuum. It came to the point where she said to the dragon wincing, "Don't bite it off..." but the pain only increased her pleasure and she was soon panting and moaning from just having her breasts teased. Siehydra felt her body growing hot from the treatment, and then she felt the dragon's tail pierce inside her pussy.

As Siehydra was first penetrated by the dragon's tail, her hands and toes curled, and she gasped. The tail entered far deeper into her then before since she was pinned down and not flying in the air struggling. Siehydra's body grew hotter by the second as the dragon went deeper with each thrust, and her moans grew louder and she panted for air in between each thrust. Beads of sweat formed on Siehydra's body and she almost felt like she was on fire. The sensation felt so familiar to her, and she started to quickly realize why.

This was the same power Siehydra felt when fighting against the vampire in the castle, the same power that drove her to this dragon's lair in the first place. Even with the power seeming to be ready to burst from her whole body, the pleasure of the dragon's rough treatment made her forget about escaping. Even if she didn't want to admit it, she knew she couldn't control the power, and relying on it now could just end up making the dragon kill her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The deeper Siehydra was drowned in pleasure, the more she felt an uncontrollable force swell within her, ready to burst the moment she could no longer contain it. The building pressure occasionally made Siehydra twitch as she resisted it, which was completely ignored by the dragon atop her. Like a crushing body of water pushing it's weight on a dam, Siehydra felt her willpower around the force inside her cracking and giving way. And as the moment seemed to draw near, a pair of triangular shaped ears slowly ascended from behind the dragon, the color and texture unknown to Siehydra, as the shadows prevented her from seeing any feature.

But whoever was standing over them became a small concern, as she was quickly being pushed to her limit. The dragon didn't seem intent on letting her go until she reached this point, likely not even knowing what happens when she does in this situation. Becoming too much to handle, just as she knew, Siehydra felt the burning power within her break free as her body became a writhing mass of blue flames. No heat came from the fires, as the flames themselves were more a manifestation of her threads, burning as they left her body. But rather than heat, there was a considerable force released as Siehydra began to be taken by the feral power. Enough power released to push the dragon on top of her away, caught off guard by the sudden outburst, while the shadowy shape remained unmoving.

Flapping her wings to remain afoot, the dragon regarded Siehydra silently, with a cautious eye as Siehydra's body stood on it's own, controlled by instinct and the power that gripped her. Focused on the dragon, Siehydra's speed revealed itself to have empowered itself tenfold as she covered the distance between herself and the dragon in a matter of a split second. The dragon herself managed to raise her scale arms in time to block as Siehydra lifted into the air, and dove at the dragon with both feet aimed at her, slamming her with a powerful drop kick that yet again sent the dragoness a considerable distance, not causing any harm, but still a force enough to send someone with her weight reeling.

Crashing into a pile of her own gold, the dragoness suddenly rose into the sky as Siehydra wasted no time in attacking again, before summoning a flame to her mouth, jaw agape as she quickly fired a pillar of flame at the werewolf. Sensing danger, Siehydra's body reacted by howling loud enough to make one's ears ring painfully. The vibrations echoed from her mouth in the form of magical threads themselves, which in turn vibrated rapidly, sinking into the pillar of magical flame as it visibly dispersed into sparks, raining fire around Siehydra, instead of hitting her with it's concentrated blast.

In response, Siehydra felt the magic concentrate in her claw, before she swung her arm in an arc, launching a slash of sharp, blue waves towards the dragoness. Raising her own arms, the dragoness suddenly swooped down, descending towards Siehydra's attack, quickly swinging both arms, down and slicing through Siehydra's raw magic, before kicking her foot down, aiming to crush Siehydra's face. Quickly, Siehydra rose her paw, and caught the dragon's foot before it could tear her apart, and quickly gripped it with her other paw before swinging the dragoness around in a circle quickly, spinning her 'round and 'round rapidly, before letting her fly away, slamming her into yet another pile of currency.

Without warning, a sudden blast from the side sent Siehydra off of her feet, flying through the air before she elegantly flipped and landed on her feet. "My, my~" cooed the attacker, who presented the same triangular ears as the mysterious figure she saw. "You look like a lot of fun, won't you play with me instead?" she beckoned Siehydra, before a series of eight tails flourished out from behind her. And after hearing her challenge, though mostly because she had just slammed Siehydra rather hard, the power possessed werewolf charged, and attempted to claw at the canine in front of her. Her paw, sharp, descended upon it's victim, before the nine tailed figure rose her finger, and the moment Siehydra drew near, she was suddenly captured in thousands of magic threads, sealing her power, and her movement in an instant, falling like a doll to the ground.

Despite her inability to control herself, this woman had done it in an instant. Siehydra's body went limp before the figure. And as her tantrum slow went away, her vision adjusted more to the lack of light to reveal a playful looking fox making a claw shaped figure with her fingers at Siehydra. "Rawr!" she made a mock roar at the now exhausted werewolf. "You like to have a little fun before you get serious, eh? I like that~" she complimented her. "But, you were no match for me~"

Last edited:

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Siehydra struggled against the sea of pleasure that brought her closer to orgasm every second. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't hold out forever against the dragon. Her judgement was also being clouded from the dragon's rough treatment of her body. The searing heat began engulfing her body more and more as she felt herself get closer and closer to the blissful orgasm. Soon, the flame became visible, and even sooner after that became a force that could push the heavy dragon of off Siehydra's body.

Compared to the time when the flames took over Siehydra's body in the vampire's castle, this was different. Siehydra could feel the feral rage take over her body, and she could feel herself losing control over herself as her body was surrendered to the power and rage, and she became a passenger in her own body. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as she lost control of herself, and she growled loudly, making her look and sound like a crazed feral wolf. The first target she saw was the dragon, now a considerable distance away from the force of being blasted away from her supernatural flames.

Dead set on her target now, Siehydra attacked relentlessly. Controlled by nothing but her feral rage, power, and instinct she would not stop until she conquered her enemy. Nothing could stop her as she countered the dragon's blows, moving far faster then before, and her strength had grown considerably, too. The dragon was nothing but a rag doll to Siehydra, just as Siehydra was nothing but a rag doll to the dragon just moments before her power had erupted.

As the dragon attempted to spew forth flames from her mouth to stop Siehydra, her instincts and power protected her from the flame as she let out a magical howl, making the fire around her nothing but harmless sparks around her. Instinctively, Siehydra clawed at the air, throwing raw magical power at the dragon in the form of a claw slash. When that failed to stop the dragon as the dragon charged Siehydra, her power once again saved her from danger as she grabbed the dragon aiming to crush her face in by the foot and spun her around and around until she let go and threw the dragon into a pile of her own gold.

Suddenly before Siehydra could continue her relentless attacks against the dragon a huge wave of force hit her from the side. Hearing the attacker, she responded by growling loudly, the now feral, power driven wolf immediately locked onto her new target as an enemy to be conquered, just like the dragon. In this state Siehydra did not take in the full details of her attacker, and didn't even understand the words that were said to her, as she charged the eight tailed fox.

The wolf felt herself get close to her prey, dangerously close, in a matter of a split second. Just as her claws were about to pierce the eight tailed fox, Siehydra suddenly stopped, as magical threads enveloped around her, stopping her from moving and sealing away her blue flame. Falling down to the ground, her senses returned slowly. The first thing that Siehydra realized was how extremely exhausted she was, and she knew that was from the explosion of the power that overtook her just moments before.

After a moment, Siehydra now clear minded, registered what had just happened to her, as it seemed another wolf had taken over her body, except this wolf was the pure power inside of her. It felt as if she was watching herself from a distance as she remembered this wolf defeat the dragon so easily. She hated the feeling of losing control of herself to her power deeply, and it made her feel as if she couldn't control this power, and her mother was right. For once, even if Siehydra would never admit it out loud, she finally began to understand why her mother had warned her about her powers as she lay exhausted on the ground. She looked up at the fox as her eyes adjusted to the light and saw something she didn't expect.

The fox seemed to be playfully taunting Siehydra at her easy defeat. She blinked surprised, expecting more of something like the dragon had done to her when she was defeated. After catching her breath, and wits, Siehydra sat up, and said to the fox, "Wha-, who are you? How'd you stop... me?" Siehydra, thinking of the wolf that just took over her body, didn't even want to admit a lost of control to even herself, and would feel greatly embarrassed, and angered if she ever admitted to anyone, even a complete stranger.

(( Also: Stuff. ))

(( Also, 8 or 9 tails ))

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My name is Youko~" she giggled, "And since you did not give me your name, I shall call you Tits, because you have nice tits, just like me!"

After her announcement, Youko suddenly seemed highly interested in Siehydra, her ears curling back as she continued to grin. Taking steps, Youko began to pace around Siehydra, occasionally leaning in, and sniffing at her. Stepping, she sniffed at her shoulder. Stepping, she sniffed at Siehydra's hair, and the back of her neck, tickling the wolf slightly. Gently gripping Siehydra's arm, she leaned in and sniffed along Siehydra's ribcage, and then her armpit. Finally, she leaned in, and sniffed her breasts, giving her nipple a slight lick of her tongue, before stepping back with a giggle.

"Just as I thought!" she concluded with a raised finger, "You are one of those things... One of those things that my sister mentioned..." she blinked, looking upwards and tapping her chin, "Annebeth said something about hosen holes... But!" she announced suddenly, looking back to Siehydra with a grin, "Doesn't matter! Cuz you're here. That means fate has delivered you to me for some reason, and I'd like to think that reason was for eating! I wouldn't mind eating such a powerful soul~ I might grow my last tail if I ate one as powerful as yours! But that's the tricky thing I can't seem to get~" she giggled, putting her hands on her knees and leaning towards Siehydra, lowering her face until their noses were touching. "Why are you here?"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

As Youko gave Siehydra her new nickname she was caught off guard, not really expecting it. Before she could open her mouth object to it, the fox suddenly seemed to be become very interested in Siehydra. Suddenly Youko's curiosity seemed to not contain her curiosity of Siehydra as she circled around her. Starting to realize that just because Youko didn't automatically rape her after she had been beaten so easily, it didn't mean that she was trustworthy. Siehydra quickly grew wary of the fox, raising her ears high so she can hear her every move, and watching her closely as she circled around her.

As Youko stepped in to sniff her, Siehydra recoiled instinctively. Youko was so close to Siehydra when she sniffed her, that she could feel the air being sucked in each time. A chill went down Siehydra's spine when Youko stepped in to sniff her back. When she grabbed her arm, Siehydra had enough of this, she started to object "Hey-," but she was cut off by Youko, who didn't even notice Siehydra, and she started to speak herself.

Siehydra didn't really gather much from what Youko said, as she seemed to not remember half of what she was thinking about herself. Quickly realizing that Youko was indeed a threat herself, Siehydra knew she should choose her words carefully around her. As they faces grew closer she stared up in her eyes defiantly and said, "I'm here looking for someone. Their scent lead straight down here."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Youko giggled as one of her tails motioned over, and began tickling Siehydra's nose. The tickling caused her to react by sneezing, the liquid contents shooting out from her mouth in a mist covering her tail. In the brief moment before her sneeze, she caught the strong scent which she was following. There was no doubt that Youko's tails were the source of the smell. "No doubt you were looking for me because of what happened earlier, I take it?" she asked Siehydra with a grin, "You remind me of myself when I was younger. Using your power like that can be bad for your health, you know~" she lectured Siehydra.

"I can teach you how to control it, but you must promise to become my pupil, and help me cause a little chaos, okay?" she giggled, "Our power requires a lot of energy, and to get that energy, we need to stir up the humans a bit~ Take a few men to fuel our energy, and then leave their wives confused as to the maiden their husbands were just mating with. The wrath that follows that always makes me giggle." she told Siehydra with a smile. "Doesn't matter, really. But I like to cause trouble while I get my energy. If you want my help, you have to help me. That's the way it is!"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Confusion swept over Siehydra as she learned the truth of Youko. She came to the lair expecting to find one of her kind, a werewolf. She hoped she found a wolf that left the pack to live alone with her immense powers, a stray wolf without a pack. Her hoped was unrealized as she learned that Youko was the one she was looking for. Still, it didn't matter, this was the person she was looking for, and the one that can help her. Even she couldn't keep saying that she had everything under control, especially after what happened with the dragon. She was starting to realize that she can't handle her powers on her own.

Siehydra sighed as she listened to Youko's 'conditions'. Becoming her pupil? Her thoughts started to drift about the pack, and how she felt controlled, and how, for some reason she stayed, even if she wanted to run away, she didn't have anywhere else to go to. The feeling that being with Youko as her pupil made her feel like that that would happen again, except she needed Youko, even if she didn't want to admit it.

After Youko finished Siehydra said, "Doesn't sound too hard, maybe even fun~," Siehydra feigned a smile, and then not trying to show her general dislike of the whole suitation she said, "Heh, so any idea at how long this whole pupil thing takes?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Youko laughed, smiling at Siehydra, "It would probably be best to not keep track of time. It always seems to go slowly when you do, so even though I can tell you're not keen on this idea, try to enjoy it, okay~?" she winked at her.

From the nearby pile of gold, a splash of coins suddenly erupted as the dragon rose from her own mass of treasure. "Youko!" she shouted the moment she saw Youko standing over Siehydra. "You know this creature!?" she demanded angrily.

Youko turned her head to glance back at the dragon behind her, "I don't have an outstanding relationship with her... yet~" she giggled, "But she is now my pupil, my little fox, even though she isn't a fox. She's still my little fox. She sort of looks like a fox, doesn't she? A black fox~" she suggested playfully.

Growling, the dragoness lifted herself from the coins and stood tall on the ground, folding her arms with displeasure. "Well, whatever you want to call her, I'd like to call her either gone or dead. And your unannounced intrusions are wearing on my patience as well. Even if you are a noble creature, you do not act like it."

Youko giggled, leaning over and cuddling against Siehydra's cheek with her own while wrapping her arms around the werewolf. "Don't be mad at my pupil~ She's still a pup yet, and you scared her! Poor thing~" she cooed, petting a hand along the top of Siehydra's head. "Anyway, shall we be off, my new pupil? Let's go man-hunting!" she cheered.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Siehydra blinked as Youko saw through her false enthusiasm, slightly surprised. She knew she'd never been a good liar but Youko didn't come off as particularly bright to her. shrugging her shoulders she said plainly, "Might as well."

When the dragon arise from the gold and and started talking Siehydra had completely forgotten about her. She tensed up at the sound of her voice, getting ready for another fight. She quickly realized that it seemed she wouldn't be harmed because of her new agreement with Youko, and let herself relax, but she was still on alert.

As the conversation went on Siehydra couldn't help but smile at how angry the dragon was, and how Youko seemed to be making her even angrier with everything she said. The smile was quickly replaced by an O shape as Youko cuddled herself next to Siehydra. Siehydra rolled her eyes and said, "I'm not a pup..." Before they left Siehydra waved to the dragon and said, "Don't miss me too much, I'll come visit sometime."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Revisit at your peril!" the dragon replied.

Making their way back out of the cave and back into the open air of the mountain side, Siehydra felt the heat affect her once again. "My~" Youko noted the intense heat, "It sure is hot today." With that said, she rose her hands upwards, directing her palms at the sky. With great force, Siehydra saw green threads of magic fire from her fingers by the thousands. Uncountable, the nearly microscopic threads rushed for the sky, straight for the sun itself. An unnatural act of nature began to take shape, as a cloud suddenly began to form, and grow larger slowly, but steadily. Once the sun's hot rays were blocked out by a large cloud hanging unnaturally in the sky, Youko broke her threads, and looked at Siehydra with a grin. "Even though we were this high, that was still quite exhausting. But, I'm glad we can travel in the shade. Aren't you?" she asked with a giggle, before suddenly perching forward, placing her hands on the ground like a dog, and leaping off of the side of the cliff, landing on various odd ledges as she made her way down.

Stopping on the third ledge, she shouted up at Siehydra, "Come now pup! Let's hurry! Can you not make it down?" she inquired up to Siehydra at the top of her voice. And truthfully... While it did not seem out of Siehydra's ability, there was the risk of a single slip-up... And should that single slip-up occur... It would not end well for Siehydra.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Siehydra had forgotten about the heat outside, were she only stayed briefly before she entered the dragon's lair. So much had happened in the dragon's lair Siehydra felt that she had been inside far longer then she had been. The blast of intense heat quickly reminded her as she started panting heavily right as she went outside. Then Youko began to case some type of magic and Siehydra stared at her as something happened that she'd never seen before.

Siehydra stared at the threads of magic forming, not quite sure what Youko was doing. As the threads starting forming a cloud her expression turned from curiosity to surprise. Her powers always enhanced her ability to fight, she had never thought this magic could be used for something so simple like making a cloud. This made Siehydra began to wonder what she could do with her powers if she learned how to control them.

Siehydra began asking, "Is that something-" but, not surprisingly to Siehydra, Youko didn't realize she was talking and jumped off the cliff. Siehydra looked down the ledge and watched Youko as she jumped the cliff one ledge at a time. When Youko shouted up to her, Siehydra shouted back, "I'm not a pup, and I can take care of myself." With that said Siehydra felt as she was just challenged to get down the cliff by herself. She wasn't going to back down and took her first leap off the cliff, thinking it was simple anyway, trying to follow Youko as she leaped down the cliff from ledge to ledge.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Watching Siehydra make the first jump down, Youko grinned as Siehydra landed the first fall with relative ease. "Is that so?" she inquired to Siehydra's belief that she was far from a pup. "Can you prove your maturity, I wonder?" she asked the werewolf with a sly expression and catlike grin, before jumping down the ledges with amazing speed. Siehydra in her current condition could not match Youko without risking a fall. And when she reached the bottom, Youko gave Siehydra's slow speed no thought nor indication that her journey down the cliff was apart of her observations for maturity.

Waiting for her at the bottom, Youko would wait until Siehydra were well prepared to receive her next words. "Before we move on to that town ahead, let me ask you something..." She smiled at Siehydra while wrapping one arm around her waist, and touching a finger to her lower lip in thought, "What are your thoughts on one day getting a mate and making pups? Moreover, what do you hope to accomplish after you've gained control over your power?"

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Siehydra wanted to yell back to Youko that she could prove she wasn't a pup, that she was able to take care of herself, something a mere pup wouldn't be able to do. At the moment, she was preoccupied concentrating going down the cliff carefully so as to not slip and just continued jumping down from ledge to ledge, trying to follow the same path that Youko took. Siehydra figured it wasn't a question that Youko expected her to answer anyway. The speed at which Youko suddenly flew down the cliff surprised Siehydra greatly, and she felt it was another challenge, one she knew she wouldn't be able to beat and so she just gritted her teeth as she continued at her own pace down the cliff.

For a few long moments the only sound as Siehydra made her way down the cliff was her claws scratching against the rock. The silence frustrated Siehydra even more as Youko waited at the bottom for her, as it reminded her how much faster she managed to make it down. When she did make it to the bottom she rested for a moment to catch her breath. Youko, being uncharacteristically silent this whole time, was starting to make Siehydra curious as to what was going on in her head.

As Youko's asked her two questions it caught Siehydra off guard. Truthfully, they weren't things that she thought about. She had come on this quest to gain control of her powers at first as a way to leave her life with the pack, never really thinking ahead. Only recently after the fight with the dragon did Siehydra acknowledge she needed help. Getting a mate and having pups... was something that seemed so far way and alien it had never crossed her mind as well.

Having no real answer to these questions Siehydra said defensively, "Why do you care what I plan to do? Why does this even matter?" As an attempt to try to avoid this conversation, Siehydra broke eye contact with Youko after snapping at her. She then started walking off into the direction of the town that was their destination.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Youko laughed, "It matters because there won't be any point to my training if your priorities are off! You'll walk away displeased, and without any difference! The key to mastering your power, is first knowing where to direct it!" she announced, before stepping up to Siehydra, and wrapping an arm around her shoulders, winking at her. "People like us are meant for great things! And as great mamono, one of the many perks is the ability to acquire any man we choose! And to do that, we need to learn how to use our power!"

"But!" she rose a finger, letting go of Siehydra and walking away, "Say dominating men isn't your fancy... But your real goal is something more..." she giggled, "You still need power anyway! So let's focus on turning everyone in this town ahead into our slaves, okay?" she told Siehydra with a smile.