What's new

RPG Patreon RPG Maker Loli [SythmanG] Trail of the Priestess

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
*preface: Hello everyone! After finishing my other project, it is time to introduce what i'm working on now!
please note! i'm not trying to make an AAA game. Im just having fun creating games, so please don't be too hard on the quality, constructive suggestions are always welcome
** I know this is not "hentai" but 3D, i still hope to find some of you that enjoy this style.

Trail of the Priestess is a classic adult RPG with a turn-based combat system created with RPG Maker MZ.

The focus is on Adult content and lewd/sexual scenes shown as 3D Images with text. (but these are also used for non sexual scenes).

Gameplay extras:

Turn based Battle, Crafting, Item collecting, Weight based gear system... You can see this is not just a "sex game". There is a heavy focus on hardcore RPG too. With many optional things to do.

No- Random Encounters:

There is random encounter on the world map (if you dont stay on the road). But there is no random encounter when you explore! How-ever! Fighting will be rewardet. Not just with EXP and Gold. All enemies drop keys. With these Keys you can open Metal Treasurechests with good gear in there. Enemies also drop crafting items. (If the player needs some materials he can go hunting).

or play the demo v0.2.0! You can download for free:

Last edited:
OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
:giggle:
the game is now finished and can be bought on:
Gamejolt
or
itch io:

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow! It's pretty cool to see that you are still making games! I just bought the bundle you put on itch.io, I'm glad to get a chance to pay for the old games of yours I played.

So, the new game cuts down on random encounters? That sounds nice, I look forward to trying things out.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow! It's pretty cool to see that you are still making games! I just bought the bundle you put on itch.io, I'm glad to get a chance to pay for the old games of yours I played.

So, the new game cuts down on random encounters? That sounds nice, I look forward to trying things out.
thank you!
yes still making games :)
random encounters can be annoying so i rather have "event based" encounters.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I've been playing for a couple hours now. There were a couple of significant bugs. First time you wake up in a goblin cave, you can soft-lock the game by pushing a boulder more than you needed to. Later, when you are trying to find two missing party members the game removes the second mage girl from your party for an inn cutscene but you can't put them back due to the "formation" option being locked. I also found that the dark cave screen effect made it impossible to see what was going on unless I turned screen brightness WAY up.

For the good stuff, I enjoy the area design quite a bit. Wandering around feels rewarding, your maps do a good job of hinting at something cool and then letting me loop around to find it later. I also enjoy how sythmanG games are always willing to try out interesting new gimmicks using the RPG Maker engine, it's kind of inspiring :) . The English is still rough, but I think that helps give the game a kind of goofy charm. I'm gonna keep playing and see where things go, I just got to the part where you need to sneak into a town under siege by black knights. There's a lot of side content, but with just two party members it might be better for me to advance the main story until I have a chance to recruit someone new or enable Formation so I can use Bo again.

OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've been playing for a couple hours now. There were a couple of significant bugs. First time you wake up in a goblin cave, you can soft-lock the game by pushing a boulder more than you needed to. Later, when you are trying to find two missing party members the game removes the second mage girl from your party for an inn cutscene but you can't put them back due to the "formation" option being locked. I also found that the dark cave screen effect made it impossible to see what was going on unless I turned screen brightness WAY up.

For the good stuff, I enjoy the area design quite a bit. Wandering around feels rewarding, your maps do a good job of hinting at something cool and then letting me loop around to find it later. I also enjoy how sythmanG games are always willing to try out interesting new gimmicks using the RPG Maker engine, it's kind of inspiring :) . The English is still rough, but I think that helps give the game a kind of goofy charm. I'm gonna keep playing and see where things go, I just got to the part where you need to sneak into a town under siege by black knights. There's a lot of side content, but with just two party members it might be better for me to advance the main story until I have a chance to recruit someone new or enable Formation so I can use Bo again.
thank you! yes its a bug that "Bo" is no loger in the party after the scene at the inn. sorry for that. (when you sneak into the town she comes back and will stay in the party even when you go out of the town again).

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
thank you! yes its a bug that "Bo" is no loger in the party after the scene at the inn. sorry for that. (when you sneak into the town she comes back and will stay in the party even when you go out of the town again).
I've had a bit more time to play, got to the point where I unlocked Formation and the boat. So far, Bo is the most important party member. She has a heal spell that works on the whole group at once, and if you open the iron chest with an Ocean Wand (big forest on east coast, enter and then go south until you enter a cave. Two chests, one with an Ocean Sword, one with the wand) she suddenly has a basic attack that scales off her magic instead of physical damage.

Everyone else is kind of interchangeable. The main character might be a decent hybrid character, but I always load him down with armor so he lasts longer in combat. We got like three new party members (smuggler, the two kids), including a mage, but I'm reluctant to try raising them since it seems like most of our spells come from unique consumable spellbooks. I have like 7 or 8 spellbooks I haven't used because I don't know who ought to learn them (Main character has an electric shock, Bo has sandstorm and rock fall.).

I spent a while grinding to get Small Keys, but so far I have only gotten Iron Keys from boss fights. There's a lot of chests I had to leave behind as a result. I have gotten into the habit of saving the game, trying the chest, and then reloading the game unless the item inside was a BIG upgrade.

EDIT: Alright, I got to the point where you smash a magic crystal for... no reason? And then it curses the world to death by eternal magic rain? Huh. I found the cave with the crystal you are supposed to use to fix that, but there's a boulder I can't push and no clues as to where the shrine that teaches me to push heavier boulders is. Really weird. I tried wandering the world with the boat, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next.

Last edited:
OP
sythmanG

sythmanG

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
EDIT: Alright, I got to the point where you smash a magic crystal for... no reason? And then it curses the world to death by eternal magic rain? Huh. I found the cave with the crystal you are supposed to use to fix that, but there's a boulder I can't push and no clues as to where the shrine that teaches me to push heavier boulders is. Really weird. I tried wandering the world with the boat, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do next.
there is a Mine to the south-west. you have to use the boat and go all the way around the main land. (all the way to the right then down and all the way left then. After solving some puzzles you get the ability to move the heavy boulders.