What's new

RPG RPG Maker [T-ENTA-P] ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー / Ghost House Sweeper (RJ090136)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Animated]Ghost Sweeper Gun House RPG H-Game

I got the game, and I have tried a few girls....

dont get anything about how to get to the sex though????

Alot of buttons to choose from, and I see a BPM thing or whatever, but they dont scare enough or something for some reason.....

realy need a walkthrough or button help or whatever... game is just stupid otherwise....

so many options, and no clue on what to do.... :(

Thanks in advance for any help.... (at least the previous games I partialy got what to do, this one, I am totally clueless....)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I got the game, and I have tried a few girls....

dont get anything about how to get to the sex though????

Alot of buttons to choose from, and I see a BPM thing or whatever, but they dont scare enough or something for some reason.....

realy need a walkthrough or button help or whatever... game is just stupid otherwise....

so many options, and no clue on what to do.... :(

Thanks in advance for any help.... (at least the previous games I partialy got what to do, this one, I am totally clueless....)
.- . it's mostly a trial and error unless you can read Japanese.

Before you pick which girl to scare you basically get shown their profile which might hint at what they're scared of (I can't read that well ' 3')

So, try out what combination of location/item increase their heart rate the most.

Put that high enough and they'll faint.

In the demo there was only one girl I could picked and she faint in one go (for the sake of demo I guess) and wet herself as well.

soulles

Reputation score

.- . it's mostly a trial and error unless you can read Japanese.

Before you pick which girl to scare you basically get shown their profile which might hint at what they're scared of (I can't read that well ' 3')

So, try out what combination of location/item increase their heart rate the most.

Put that high enough and they'll faint.

In the demo there was only one girl I could picked and she faint in one go (for the sake of demo I guess) and wet herself as well.
I finaly got 1 girl, and I got 1 scene, there was an opinion between 2 things though, also, you cant save while you have picked a girl or something, so I think wil have to take alot of time into getting all the scenes, kinda annoying, cause you cant get the same girl more then once.. :(

Wel I havent at least, I did get glasses to strip them till their undies after the scene....

I picked the first girl (on the left) and then (she wil be with another girl) I picked the girl with her.... (on the left I believe)
-- first pick I forgot...
- second I chose the last option
- 3rd also last option... this was in teh bathroom...
(maybe that helps a little... havent figured anything out for the others yet..)

From the torture menu, not the other menu with the 2 options (no clue what those do, the first you go to the location, second you get an animation of someone walking the girl and you maybe??)

I just picked first option all 3 times from that 2 options menu btw.... (maybe second option is better???)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I still haven't open the full game yet, doing other things.

But the demo went like this:

Pick one of the 4 women (seem to be teachers of different classes)
Pick between the teacher or the student if there's any.
Profile/pre-starting item usage (I think there's a glass item you unlock that let you see through their clothes)
Pick location #1 #2 #3 in order.
Prompt if you want to skip the walking and go straight to scaring.
At location, choices on what item to use
(in the previous game, some items can't be used until you clear some girl since they have the key to your items)
The 'ghost' play through, you get to see result.
If they faint, the choice was either "rape them right here" or "just masturbate on them"

' 3 ' I could be wrong on the raping choice though.

But using the previous game as example, you unlock more scaring items/more girls (the previous game had a blond transfer student when you cleared the others)

soulles

Reputation score

Well, I still haven't open the full game yet, doing other things.

But the demo went like this:

Pick one of the 4 women (seem to be teachers of different classes)
Pick between the teacher or the student if there's any.
Profile/pre-starting item usage (I think there's a glass item you unlock that let you see through their clothes)
Pick location #1 #2 #3 in order.
Prompt if you want to skip the walking and go straight to scaring.
At location, choices on what item to use
(in the previous game, some items can't be used until you clear some girl since they have the key to your items)
The 'ghost' play through, you get to see result.
If they faint, the choice was either "rape them right here" or "just masturbate on them"

' 3 ' I could be wrong on the raping choice though.

But using the previous game as example, you unlock more scaring items/more girls (the previous game had a blond transfer student when you cleared the others)
Kay, thanks for clearing that up, I do think you might be right about the rape or masturbate, I chose the top option and the guy raped the girl.... if the second is masturbate, that I dont know... cause so far not had much luck unlocking more scenes... (gave it a rest for now....)

Horros345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Curious about 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- (new scare game) not sure if anyone can lend me a hand. The previous games and the haunted house shooting game i've been able to run in either with my Windows 7 with Japanese Locale or a Japanese version of Window XP.

Running without locale (native english windows 7) launches the game hear music then it crashes. In either Japanese locale mode (in windows 7) or using my japanese copy of XP causes a fail message before the game launches. Haven't had issues with any of the previous games just odd. What configuration/operating systems are you all using to run this?

soulles

Reputation score

Curious about 女子校生肝だめし-他校視察編- (new scare game) not sure if anyone can lend me a hand. The previous games and the haunted house shooting game i've been able to run in either with my Windows 7 with Japanese Locale or a Japanese version of Window XP.

Running without locale (native english windows 7) launches the game hear music then it crashes. In either Japanese locale mode (in windows 7) or using my japanese copy of XP causes a fail message before the game launches. Haven't had issues with any of the previous games just odd. What configuration/operating systems are you all using to run this?
Windows 7 (Dutch version) I have it on just Dutch, not even on Japanese Settings.... (works fine for me...) Although I did use Japanese settings at some point, and it saved it, so I guess mine is seen as dual language or something, I have no clue about this.....

but hope this helps....

Ps. if the music is heard, but no picture shows and it crashes, then maybe you dont have directX or something similar installed, or it could be your graphic card cannot support it, its what I have had with my old pc....
(if that isnt it, then I have no clue...)

manty5

Banned
Reputation score

Just noticed the scary school game has its own thread now. Deleting redundant info.

Last edited:

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

100% with gallery save

For some reason, second option for slimes and kiss scene with Toyomi doesn't work

Can someone reupload these? Thanks in advance. :D

Shayoko

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some help for the first school girls test of courage game...(i no longer own this)

Some of the items you use to scare the girls have to be unlocked by causing other girls to faint. What items scare each girl is inconsistent. What scares the crap out of one in the first round may have no effect in the second or third. So if you're trying to make a chart of what works like I am, there are a lot of combinations. Also, if you make the right girl faint and choose the right sex scene, you may have the chance to use some sort of toy on them.

The game goes something like this:

Choose girl 1-5. As you go from left to right, they become harder to scare.

Girl goes into cemetary. Three rounds.

Options:
Drip sound
Paper Ghost
Noose
Scream
Voodoo Doll (if unlocked)
Camera Flash (if unlocked)
Fire Spirit (if unlocked)
Monk Spirit (if unlocked)
Zombie (if unlocked)
Baby Crying

Girl faints.
Choice: Oral, Vaginal, release.
Choice: cum outside, cum inside.
Possible choice: use toy, don't use toy

If you play the game multiple times, you get to keep the items you unlocked previously.

Tip*baby crying always works on the 3rd time

Petriflad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Second game has a trial, love it already.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096515.html

Damn was I a lurker that long? Shiiiet.

Petriflad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ouch... nobody jumped on this? Odd, the first one was so good. IMO at least.

Petriflad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Urk... What a way to make an entrance. Heh thanks.

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have 100% save game for this game? the one on mediafire is offshoot

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

any got full save links are down and i do not want to replay pls and ty

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone has save of 100percent on this game? I know it's old, and the one uploaded in here is expired

deatlypoutine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is anyone currently or planning to translate this???
just a question no offense ^^

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is anyone currently or planning to translate this???
just a question no offense ^^
I don't think so. I did a "everything except story" translation few months back but doubt anyone is gonna pick it up and translate the story.

Here's the data in case you want at least UI, items and stuff like that translated.

1. You need 1.3 version of this game.
2. Need to decrypt rgss2a (biggest file in game directory).
3. Copy these files over to game folder and overwrite.

Last edited: