What's new

ADV [T-Enta-P] ティー・エンタ・ぴ School Girl Courage Test 3 女子校生肝だめし3 RE144027 RJ144027

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [T-Enta-P] School Girl Courage Test 3

Anyone have a walkthrough or translation of the menus besides the scare choices? its confusing when i do 2 2 2 and get one thing and do 2 2 1 and get the exact same thing?
look up at my post of the 100% save, you will see a "walkthrough.txt" file, it contains all info needed

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That helps with what to pick to scare them, i keep messing up what you do to them. i can impregnate them and supasatory them but i cant figure out anything else. Cant get the teacher to go either. ive spent 30-45 min trying different choices and most of them seem to just send the girl on her way instead of doing something to her.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

That helps with what to pick to scare them, i keep messing up what you do to them. i can impregnate them and supasatory them but i cant figure out anything else. Cant get the teacher to go either. ive spent 30-45 min trying different choices and most of them seem to just send the girl on her way instead of doing something to her.
.- .? You should be able to get the teacher after you've finished a run.

Try not restarting next time and just watch through the ending/credit until it goes to the start page.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i think you unlock the teacher on the 2nd run. The first run only the students can be scared. by then you will have most of the stuff needed to scare her anyway.

also the txt file has all the item choices in in exact in-game order so you should refer to that.

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh maybe i grabbed the wrong one, i think i got the 2nd one since it said it was updated.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah its not the items i need help with. its once they piss/pass out. I cant figure out what to hit to do the different molestation / rape choices. ive only figured out how to rape them, 1 2 1 2. other then that, it seems he just sends them on their way after peeing / suppasatory them.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah its not the items i need help with. its once they piss/pass out. I cant figure out what to hit to do the different molestation / rape choices. ive only figured out how to rape them, 1 2 1 2. other then that, it seems he just sends them on their way after peeing / suppasatory them.
the rape options are (in simple terms) in order:
Undress
Nude
Dressed

then (these are the different rape choices):

Upper (oral/facial scene)
Lower (Sex scene)
Panties
Do nothing

during Sex scenes you get 2 options:
Finish on body/ Outside
Finish inside

Then after one of the actions has been done (if enema tool unlocked, will take effect after everyone has done a round in the graveyard):
use Enema tool
Do nothing

Then:
Urinate on
Do nothing

after that he wakes them

in the final parts if you have used the enema tool you will be asked if you want to view the results of it's use and then you get to select what order to view them in if used multiple times.(might detail this later)

also when replaying through, since the new update you get an option to skip straight to action scenes. Top is Yes, Bottom is No.

Also some advice, you can save at the item selection before you perform a scare on a character, I suggest you save before you do the final knock out scare on every character so you can easily get most of the scenes

Last edited:
OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

the rape options are (in simple terms) in order:
Undress
Nude
Dressed

then (these are the different rape choices):

Upper (oral/facial scene)
Lower (Sex scene)
Panties
Do nothing

during Sex scenes you get 2 options:
Finish on body/ Outside
Finish inside

Then after one of the actions has been done (if enema tool unlocked, will take effect after everyone has done a round in the graveyard):

Enema?
Yes
No

Then:
Urinate on?
Yes
No

after that he wakes them

in the final parts if you have used the enema tool you will be asked if you want to view the results of it's use and then you get to select what order to view them in if used multiple times.
Don't forget cumming inside/outside :v

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't forget cumming inside/outside :v
added that in an edit as well as clarified some options, may do the rest in another edit

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah that helps alot thanks. Hm i dont remember seeing a skip to action option. is it in options or a pop up dialog box?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah that helps alot thanks. Hm i dont remember seeing a skip to action option. is it in options or a pop up dialog box?
this only happens on new playthroughs after you have unlocked every rape scene in the gallery in the latest version from what I know, also It's a pop up dialog box.

Last edited:

nazrin992

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The 1.2ver is gone. Both links.

Crash23893

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys i can´t get it working any idea why it just play´s audio but doesn´t show any image? here is an image for reference i have my computer set on japanese locale btw.

It just stays like that while a song plays...
Same problem here. I get an error message saying it stopped working.

Using Windows 8 64bit
Also I'm using HfApplocale so I don't have to restart my laptop and pretty sure I am up-to-date with DirectX which I think the game runs only on downgraded versions of it. I might try it soon.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

' 3 ' Not on this game itself, but the author's new year update have 2 interesting things worth noting.

First is on the poster, the girl on the right apparently is from "Shinobi Buster" a game...to my knowledge, not the author's previous work.

So that's a hint to the next game.

And another one, a series of picture of a mother-in-law character of the game "Sleeping Bird Mansion" (NETORI Mansion...)
This one seem to lean more toward ADV type, probably with NTR theme (either you play as the woman and get NTR'd or play as some faceless man and tries to woo her, being actual Netori)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Blog updated with new screens, seems like some kind of horror/ninja thingy ....

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Blog updated with new screens, seems like some kind of horror/ninja thingy ....
The title for now is Shinobi Buster.

The 3 set of screen shots seem to be:
1. Backstory of her dad getting killed by the other ninja group

2. A more recent backstory of her being cursed/marked by the other ninja group (by lust-skill...basically the typical hentai curse *heh*)

3. Some screen of what'll happen during the game :v (right one is the guy groping her and commenting that she's someone marked with the lust-skill, based on how she's getting wet)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another blog update with town images and some girl on girl kissing (twins ? mom+daughter ?)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Another blog update with town images and some girl on girl kissing (twins ? mom+daughter ?)
Shadow clone :v y'know, cuz she's a ninja.

Although if I'm reading it right her clone have a lewder personality.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yet another update with 2 tiny sex pics