Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Intrusion R*pe

[Nevermind, found topic on here for it]

Last edited:

tinyfry

Reputation score

I downloaded this but the flash program crashes everytime i start a game.. anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I downloaded this but the flash program crashes everytime i start a game.. anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!
Probably needs to be run with japanese language settings, just apploc/TA doesn't seem to work.

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry, but how do i do this?
windows(.)microsoft(.)com/en-us/windows-vista/Change-the-system-locale

Just remember switching back before installing driver updates and programs.
Or they might show up in wapanese. (Not joking, happened to me with my ATI driver)

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone still have this??

and if so, could that person upload it to Mediafire or Depositfiles, or Oron or something like that.... ^^

Thanks in advance.....

(I tried searching, but had no luck finding a working link for it... that wasnt a stupid pay site....) :(

Khonza

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone still have this??

and if so, could that person upload it to Mediafire or Depositfiles, or Oron or something like that.... ^^

Thanks in advance.....

(I tried searching, but had no luck finding a working link for it... that wasnt a stupid pay site....) :(
Huh, try 5(ish) posts above yours.

Ok, dragoonistix shortened the link to "here" but it still works ;-)

www(.)4shared(.)com/zip/qDWN0Ixy/rj079891.html?

it required some signing at the end, but its awwwright..,

i keep what i downloaded as a collection. . .
Had to edit it since I'm not allowed to post links :/

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Big necro but since the sequel came out I wanted to play this. I beat the 3 stages already but for the bonus events, how do I mess with her coffee without getting caught?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Big necro but since the sequel came out I wanted to play this. I beat the 3 stages already but for the bonus events, how do I mess with her coffee without getting caught?
It's on the first page...

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's on the first page...
No it isn't. He says you can, but not how. I'm trying it right now and she keeps finding out. So there is obviously some other step I'm missing.

Ill do my step by step and someone can fill in the blanks for me.

Open locker,
Take scissors,
Take Drug
Take Cardboard Boxes
Use Cardboard Box
Open Locker
Put Scissors back
Save
Use drug on Coffee
Cum in Coffee
Hide in Boxes
Girl notices, scrams, game over.

Last edited:

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

100% cg, still cant figure out how to not get caught :|

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

100% cg, still cant figure out how to not get caught :|
Thinking that you need to start a new game from scratch to get the bonus events after completing the game.

I can confirm that it can be done(know I've done it); just been so long since I've played this that I can't help you out much otherwise.

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody got agth to work with this? It's hard to know what your doing when you can't read the actions.

I got as far as the handcuffs than because I don't know what action to take to exit the stall so I can place the out of order sign by the door I fail by being captured by the second girl.

This game is tough without a translator.. Anyone figure out how to hook intot his game? It's hard to tell what selection and if you click on wrong thing even once it's over.

Last edited:

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got agth to work with this? It's hard to know what your doing when you can't read the actions.

I got as far as the handcuffs than because I don't know what action to take to exit the stall so I can place the out of order sign by the door I fail by being captured by the second girl.

This game is tough without a translator.. Anyone figure out how to hook intot his game? It's hard to tell what selection and if you click on wrong thing even once it's over.
Pretty sure you can.
At the very least you should be able to hook the choices.
You can in the other games he's made.

Try adding in /v /x3

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks that helped.. BTW I could not get the extra scene in mission 3. Masturbating into the coffee is game over but according to the extra missions it should not cause game over.

zephyrlol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks that helped.. BTW I could not get the extra scene in mission 3. Masturbating into the coffee is game over but according to the extra missions it should not cause game over.
Couldnt figure that out either. Doesn't matter though, you can get 100% CG without that.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

No it isn't. He says you can, but not how. I'm trying it right now and she keeps finding out. So there is obviously some other step I'm missing.

Ill do my step by step and someone can fill in the blanks for me.

Open locker,
Take scissors,
Take Drug
Take Cardboard Boxes
Use Cardboard Box
Open Locker
Put Scissors back
Save
Use drug on Coffee
Cum in Coffee
Hide in Boxes
Girl notices, scrams, game over.
Ahh my apologies then. I remember doing it when I played it but that was...what...over a year ago probably? Not even sure if I have it installed anymore but if I do I will check it out this weekend and see if I remember how this game is played and see if I can help you out properly.

raiden1993

Reputation score

Mission 1

Take the sign and the "out of order" papers from the cabinet. Put papers on door 1 and 2, then enter door 3 and crawl inside the air duct. Uuse tape and handcuffs on the girl, then leave the toilet. Put a the sign at the entrance, then go back to the girl and initiate le sex scene.

Mission 2. You can now use the save function.

Take the bell and the tape from the small cabinets, don't take the key from the locker. Wait behind the wall-curtains. Use bell, then use tape. Then use the key on the box.

Mission 3

Take the cardboard box. Open the locker and take the scissors and the sleeping medicine from the bag. Use the cardboard to make a hiding place. Use the sleeping medicine on the coffee.Return the scissors to the bag, then hide inside the cardboard.
You can also jack off into the coffee for a bonus cg, it will cause game over though.

After completing mission 3 the game unlocks some new scenes

Mission 1 - Can masturbate when looking at girl from air duct.
Mission 2 - Can masturbate when hiding under the table looking at the small cabinets.
Mission 3 - Can masturbate on coffee without getting caught, making her drink it. Can also masturbate on her when shes asleep.

Might aswell share my savefile, 100% cg

I have one problem with the mission one, I do all you say in the same order, get the objects of the cabine, put the papers in the 1 and 2 door, go to the 3 and climb to the air duc then the girl come and after, I can choose objects and I choose tape and after handcuffs but when I leave othe toilet another girl appear before I can put the sight in the princial door, I dont know what I am doing bad

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have one problem with the mission one, I do all you say in the same order, get the objects of the cabine, put the papers in the 1 and 2 door, go to the 3 and climb to the air duc then the girl come and after, I can choose objects and I choose tape and after handcuffs but when I leave othe toilet another girl appear before I can put the sight in the princial door, I dont know what I am doing bad
there shuld be an 3rd option appear after you tape/cuff her. if not try clicking out of order and yellow sign board items

Status
Not open for further replies.