What's new

ADV [ T-ENTA-P ] ティー・エンタ・ぴー School Girl Courage Test 4 女子校生肝だめし4 RE155858 RJ155858

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: School Girl Courage Test 4

Anyone know how to get the enema scenes?.

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did my best to compile a quick guide.
It will help to make a quick playtrough and make the girls piss themselves.
It won't help in colleting scenes.

There are somewhat confusing options this time around.

Enema, has before, is only avaiable from a second playtrough.
The option to use it appears after the sex options.

Also, this time around, after a first playtrough, the girls can shit their pant(ies) after sex.
A question pops up, and answering negatively shows the girl shitting her pants, before asking if you will use the enema or not.

But I am not clear on requirements and variations, as watching the girls piss or shit DURING the scares seem to affect if the piss or shit AFTER passing out...

edit: Added info on the sex scenes choices.

Attachments

Last edited:

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ive got a 67% save so far, don't know how to get the rest of the scenes though, still experimenting haha. :)

Also a big Thank You to ulmfmonkey for uploading the game, you are a god. :p

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you make the girl do the challenge naked? After i undress them, they wear everything back after talking to me.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

this game is hard..

i cant understand what scares is needed for each girl since the data for them is a picture and cant be translated by agth
If you post the pictures I can give a rough guess.

Anyone know how to get the enema scenes?.
From previous games:
Scare a specific girl enough to get her 'max' level of passing out (if you have the option to have sex, then you did it right) and you should get an enema item.
From that point on in future runs after scaring them out you'll get a prompt if you want to use enema.

Then after finishing the whole thing you'll get the chance to go look at each of them.

Can you make the girl do the challenge naked? After i undress them, they wear everything back after talking to me.
If it's the same as previous game, it's just a X-ray glass, you don't actually strip them.

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have no clue on how to unlock these 6 scenes guys, any ideas or suggestions i can try? :confused:.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

For red head, you can do options 5, 6 then 7 to scare her to max.

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone had any progress?, or better yet, any 100% saves? :p.

I'm really stumped on how to get the last 6 scenes.

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was there an update for the game?, or is the English dlsite version a bit different?. Because Ive noticed that the title looks different on the English compared to the Japanese, or is it just my mistake? :p

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Came out 22nd, updated on 23rd, so yeah maybe

nyowa

Reputation score

Not sure if those last 6 slots are for some hidden play or for the hidden 7th character.

Initially I encountered a bug in one of my runs where one character started out cleared and after going through them all the game will automatically select Kayo, who's in the same idol group as Hinami, as your final target.

The changelog for 1.0c mentions fixing a bug revolving the gallery and starting a new game so with this info I was able to reproduce the bug.
Go to gallery and select one of the 6 toilet scenes. Leave and start a new game. The character you selected will be left in the same state as in gallery mode. Continue on with the game until you run out of characters.

Trying to scare Kayo will result in an item select infinite loop so someone needs to find out how to unlock her or if it's even possible in ver 1.0 so unless someone finds a way to unlock her or has 1.0c we'll probably never get those final gallery entries.

Attachments

jccq89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it's the same as previous game, it's just a X-ray glass, you don't actually strip them.
I didnt know about that, how do i do this on the previous game? Is it possible here too?

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone share his save (with the last 6 scenes missing) thanks.
I miss 10 of them, thanks.

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Right now, those are the only scenes I am missing... :(
if it's like the last game, the last 6 will get added in an update later on and are currently not in the game but have place holders.
just bought the game, had been anticipating it's release and just got money in today :)

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way of contacting the artist and asking him directly?.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

DLsite does say there are updates planned for this game.
So maybe it is time to wait for a bit.

Anyway, here, I'll upload my save file.
Only the mysterious 6 pics missing.

Attachments

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

just added 1.0C to my sig

as for the current missing 6, from what i've found playing only ver 1.0C, i've found they are the "watch them piss and poo" scenes that you can do before or between scares. not sure if the option to have both was in 1.0, but the mystery is solved.

Last edited:

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

just added 1.0C to my sig

as for the current missing 6, from what i've found playing only ver 1.0C, i've found they are the "watch them piss and poo" scenes that you can do before or between scares. not sure if the option to have both was in 1.0, but the mystery is solved.
Oh, so that is what he meant in the 1.0c readme file.

But I couldn't get the scenes.
Is there a different option avaiable now when choosing which spiked drink to give the girls?

Ne0n

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh, so that is what he meant in the 1.0c readme file.

But I couldn't get the scenes.
Is there a different option avaiable now when choosing which spiked drink to give the girls?
yea, there is a 3rd option where he gives both.

I'm guessing the hidden play character will be patched in, in a later update if it's not already available in ver 1.0C

Attachments

Last edited: