What's new

[Complete - Full] [T-ENTA-P] Zombie Zone Gunsweeper (RE127139, RJ127139)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
RE127139_img_main.jpg

Game thread : ULMF
Store :
Languange : English (100% fully edited MTL by hand)

Summary :
Gameplay is pretty similar to Ghost Town Gunsweeper, where you fight off undead creatures with guns or religious weaponry in otherwise typical RPG combat.
You're also allowed the option to give these monsters handjobs/blowjobs/paizuri in battle with animated scenes. This has an actual purpose in gameplay as semen is (somehow) used to create clothing, ammo, or other objects for battle. Losing also leads to animated cutscenes (which do not leave to Game Overs, though there may be some boss fights that do).

Cast :
Aki Shijou : The main attacker and I assume the leader of the group. Is an otaku.
Sylvie Duffaut : Backup/Support character. A nun who used to hail from France. Loves ramen to the point of mastering Japanese just to eat it. She is female, despite her build potentially suggesting otherwise.
Seishi Masuta : The guy who handles creation of clothing, ammunition, etc. Ugly, overweight, and perverted man.

Genre : Clothes Changing, Dress up, RPG, Horror, Zombie

WARNING
- I'm in no way a professional translator.
- English is my 3rd language, so there's bound to be some grammar error.
- I'm using Google translate, Bing translator and other web translator to translate this game.
- I'm translating this game by manually [copy-paste] all the sentence, word by word, from the game to RPGMaker Trans. IT IS a really hard work.
- I put a lot of effort to make all the lines in the game readable and make sense, so forgive me if this not a perfect translation. I'm still so much to learn.

LINK :

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I got mad respect for people who go back and translate almost decade-old games that were passed over. Don't be discouraged that your translation isn't getting a lot of attention, many will appreciate it nonetheless!