What's new

ACT [T Project] Virtual Forced Sex, Dungeon Attacker, Sex in the Jungle (RJ018752, RJ027180, RJ015204)

OP
G

gem1n1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 3 T Project Games: Virtual Forced Sex, Dungeon Attacker, Sex in the Jungle

By the way, to have sex with your companion you first have to talk with her in something like 5 unique areas to raise her level, then have sex with an enemy and select the conversation option with MAX in it.
Okay, I'm with you on the rest of your post but I can't seem to level up my companion. I "discovered" her in the mountains, pestered her until she joined me, and keep trying to talk to her to no avail. She's still LVL1 on the game screen.

How exactly do I get her to level up? I assume once I do the sexing will follow naturally.

- gem1n1

Shitsurei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I'm with you on the rest of your post but I can't seem to level up my companion. I "discovered" her in the mountains, pestered her until she joined me, and keep trying to talk to her to no avail. She's still LVL1 on the game screen.

How exactly do I get her to level up? I assume once I do the sexing will follow naturally.

- gem1n1
You need to talk with her until you get 5 experience points, but you only get 1 experience point when talking if it's in a new area, iirc. For instance, you can get 1 exp for talking in the forest with the frogs, 1 exp for talking in the snake mountains, and so on. Once she's leveled, you need to have sex with an amazon first in order to unlock it.

Alffi

Reputation score

hmm have i failed when ive just had sex with amazons before i had 5xp, cuz ive talked with her in all the areas and wont get 5points and she goes emo mode when i just have sex with an amazon

edit. does my lvl have anything to do with it? lvl7

Last edited:

thisaig

Reputation score

thank you very much

Abutsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm have i failed when ive just had sex with amazons before i had 5xp, cuz ive talked with her in all the areas and wont get 5points and she goes emo mode when i just have sex with an amazon

edit. does my lvl have anything to do with it? lvl7
I'm having the same problem. I've actually been to about 7 areas with her and talked alot in multiple locations. I did 5 seperate zones and didn't get anything so I tried a rape and she dissaproved. Not sure what to do.

Edit:
The only thing I can think of doing is going back to my save before I tried the rape or starting over and not raping anything at all until I get her and explore. (not that I'd do that considering it takes a few hours to level to her)

Last edited:

Wolvirus

Reputation score

I'm having the same problem. I've actually been to about 7 areas with her and talked alot in multiple locations. I did 5 seperate zones and didn't get anything so I tried a rape and she dissaproved. Not sure what to do.

I had the exact same problem at lvl 7. essentially what i did was lvl until lvl 10, then suddenly areas i went to that she didnt respond to (gave no xp for talking) suddenly gave xp, and i was able to continue normally.

kreissack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for these games gem1n1,
these are loads of fun :p
Has anyone finished dungeon attacker yet?
I can help you guys find the ordinary key and the red key
+all three ropes
after that i´m stuck too and need help myself ;)
I could use any help possible to find the red key. I find the regular key just fine, and even managed to get the girl on the other side, but I can't find the red key, or the other two girls. If you could help atall, I'd appreciate it.

Wolvirus

Reputation score

I had to recently toss my computer and get a new laptop so i dont have the games anymore nor d i plan on redownloading anytime soon, however if my memory serves correctly, the key you are looking for is behind a secret wall on one of the floors, i dont remember so try both. I think its in the top left corner, you will hit a dead end, essentially press forward three times and the wall will break. You should be able to find two of the three girls without the red key, one girl is in the top right corner of the first dungeon and another is closer to themiddle-left. The third should be behind a red door close to the first girl, like two hallways down. One of the girls has a map reference in her room; when you eneter her room instead of turning right to face her turn left, one of the girls will have a map showing you where the breakable wall is. Btw someone posted this earler, but drawing a map as you go helps IMMENSLY for this game.

vugtis

Reputation score

Hi, any chance I can download these? Megaupload is dead...:( Thanks!

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, any chance I can download these? Megaupload is dead...:( Thanks!

Braaaaaaains.... Braaaaaaains...!

I dont even know why you'd want to download this. The women are absolutely hideous

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone uploaded Jungle Rape 2: Sword of the aboriginal people again
pl i find our how to play it but can't find the download game now

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
Does anyone have links or would be willing to share any of the older Jungle Rape games?

TeamHentaiX

Reputation score
Alright here is link for Jungle Rape 3.5 -

Enjoy!

(If you want any other T Project Games let me know - this is what i have so far)

List

Virtual forced sex - I believe its this one -

That is the list so far, I May buy the others soon

Last edited:

deckera

Reputation score
Link begging, under min post count.
(If you want any other T Project Games let me know - this is what i have so far)
i would like to get download links for these games if you have them:

ps: i tried to use the "start conversation" feature but an error message occurred.
then i thought about posting here or on your profile...

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

Reputation score
i would like to get download links for these games if you have them:

ps: i tried to use the "start conversation" feature but an error message occurred.
then i thought about posting here or on your profile...
Haha i got you fam. let me see what i have, and if i dont have it, i may buy it.

For Anyone interested here is the link to the T Project Games
Also if anyone is wondering what subjective action is - its Chase the ass of a woman 2 - but its a backup copy same size 1.1GB

all you have to do is check mark the box next to the game and click download.

Enjoy the List Below

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Games i do not have yet are these links - Might buy in the near future if anyone wants them.