What's new

[WIP - Partial] [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout MTL

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4ndw1ch

Reputation score
I did a machine translation to replace all of the dialogue for this game. The translation quality here is extremely poor. I was planning on not sharing it until I could edit it all, but there's just so much dialogue that it would take me months of work. I'm sharing what I currently have for others to use. I've done a few passes over to check for any bugs caused by bad character encodings, but I still run into new issues once in a while. Furthermore, the way I tried to find all the dialogue didn't capture everything, so there is still untranslated pieces of dialogue.

Link to the translation patch: Mod edit - Dead link removed

This game is about a girl that has recently joined a new sexfight federations and is fucking her way to the top in various styles of matches.

This is a turn-based-battle RPG where two girls use sexual moves to stimulate the other, increasing the arousal gauges until she climaxes. There's a story mode where you control one of the girls as she fights her way to become the number one girl of LSB. In this mode, you can use currency obtained from fights to level up your character as well as buy items to use in the next fight. Certain matches have different themes and stipulations, such as Lingerie Matches, Swimsuit Matches, Aphrodisiac matches and Futanari matches. The second mode ("Special") has you create your own dream match using any of the girls with whatever stipulations you want. H-content is available almost immediately through selecting different types of attacks.

Point and click visual novel

Dev's Website:
Dev's Twitter:
Download Page:
Game Thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/taatorukureen-turtle-crane-ladies-sex-bout.6239/
Content: !Loli! (Note, all characters are said to be over 18; Appearance rule), Combat Rape, Yuri, Reverse Rape, Wrestling, Cosplay, Futanari, Bukkake, Anal Sex, 69, Ecchi, Facesitting

Translation uses Game version v0.9.6. Patch on other game versions at your own risk.
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Copy/Paste contents of the translation patch into your game directory, overwriting original files when prompted.
6.) Enjoy!

The game is still prone to crashes with the translated files. The solution is to find the offending dialog that caused the error message and then delete the bad characters in that dialog which can't be recognized.

27/05/2022: Initial Release

Last edited by a moderator:

blue12

Reputation score
Can't believe I didn't see this sooner thank you kind sir

OP
S

s4ndw1ch

Reputation score
Edit: Looks like this was created into its own thread. I haven't done something like this before, haha 😅

I did a machine translation to replace all of the dialogue. The quality is extremely poor to the point where I think leaving it untranslated would have been better. I was planning on not sharing it until I could do a pass over everything by hand, but there's just so much dialogue that it would take me months of work.

I'm sharing what I currently have. I've done a few passes over to check for any bugs caused by bad character encodings, but I still run into new issues once in a while. Furthermore, the way I tried to find all the dialogue didn't capture everything, so there are still untranslated pieces of dialogue I have not touched.

The game is still prone to crashes with the translated files. The solution is to find the offending dialog that caused the error message and then delete the bad characters in that dialog which can't be recognized. I'm hoping to be able to eventually do a good translation for this game, but decided to share the machine translation I have now so others can build off of it.

Here are the translations: Mod edit: dead link removed

blue12

Reputation score
Edit: Looks like this was created into its own thread. I haven't done something like this before, haha 😅

I did a machine translation to replace all of the dialogue. The quality is extremely poor to the point where I think leaving it untranslated would have been better. I was planning on not sharing it until I could do a pass over everything by hand, but there's just so much dialogue that it would take me months of work.

I'm sharing what I currently have. I've done a few passes over to check for any bugs caused by bad character encodings, but I still run into new issues once in a while. Furthermore, the way I tried to find all the dialogue didn't capture everything, so there are still untranslated pieces of dialogue I have not touched.

The game is still prone to crashes with the translated files. The solution is to find the offending dialog that caused the error message and then delete the bad characters in that dialog which can't be recognized. I'm hoping to be able to eventually do a good translation for this game, but decided to share the machine translation I have now so others can build off of it.

Here are the translations:
Aw damn looks like the mega links are dead, any chance you could re-upload a link?

xRoguex

Reputation score
Sry guys, but sadly for whatever reason I didn't notice this thread before and the link is expired.
Can someone share the english patch again please?

alby128

Reputation score
+1, Can anyone upload again the English patch? Thanks

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread locked due to dead links. Please contact a moderator if you have a download to the translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.