What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ladies Sex Bout

well changing region is admin accessible only. applocale didn't work.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just read back a few pages and realized i didn't open it under the japanese locale after changing the control panel options.

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

meh no luck even after restarting the computer. man this is just nuts.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Configuring your region to Japanese actually doesn't change your OS's interface at all, or at least if it does, I've never run into it, and I use my computer for a lot of things. It's never given me any trouble at all, and it ensures that I'll never have to worry about H games working.
Yeah, I leave mine in Japanese locale all the time too.

The only thing it does change is from certain installers that try to be too clever for themselves - they see your machine's locale is Japanese, and so decide to run the installer in Japanese language automatically.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There was a few days ago, but I didn't think it was worth posting until I realized that they changed one of the characters (I'm slow to try them out since the old English translation breaks the new features). Did anyone else notice that the nurse (Aya Togakure) has been overhauled? Not only is her hair and outfit different now, but her expressions appear to be a lot more dour, too, which is a shame - the older version was my favorite in the game. The new one still looks attractive, don't get me wrong, but I liked the exhibitionist face that made it clear she was getting off from being nude.

Comparison pics:

Old:

New:

I wonder what caused them to change her. Seems a waste to just throw out the old version like that.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was a few days ago, but I didn't think it was worth posting until I realized that they changed one of the characters (I'm slow to try them out since the old English translation breaks the new features). Did anyone else notice that the nurse (Aya Togakure) has been overhauled? Not only is her hair and outfit different now, but her expressions appear to be a lot more dour, too, which is a shame - the older version was my favorite in the game. The new one still looks attractive, don't get me wrong, but I liked the exhibitionist face that made it clear she was getting off from being nude.

Comparison pics:

Old:

New:

I wonder what caused them to change her. Seems a waste to just throw out the old version like that.
kinda agree with you, but she is not the first character to have a change in design.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So it looks like 0.8 update is out now. The first thing I noticed about it is that it looks like they're incorporating a storyline and tutorial into it.

squalljericho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if the menu translations for 0.7 will work with 0.8?

stubnight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so do any of the games old versions still exist?

maverick-2k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the link on the first page is for the new version. the creator is not updating the file name.

l0l0

Reputation score

Meanwhile, we have ver 0.9.0. Any chance for translation?