What's new

VN/TEXT RPG [タートルクレーン / Turtle Crane] Ladies Sex Bout

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lesbian Sex Battle

Hmmm... how do you find/check how much money you've made?
Just started out and only been playing Special mode so not really sure about that. I've used Maki and Sayaka so far and these are some of their notable moves in Special mode in case there are anyone interested in using them(some skills might be unavailable in the normal mode)

Maki
Forced cunnilingus(クンニ強制): Useful when you are put in a submission move by opponent when you are unable to do much.
Nipple Pinch(乳首抓り): Usable under most positions, unless you are on the receiving ends. Does heavy damage against characters with M attributes.
Footjob(足マン): Usable when you are on top of your opponent. Does heavy damage against characters with M attributes.
Spanking(スパンキング): Usabale when you are on top of your opponent, or on the offensive side during a 69 or sex position. Does heavy damage against characters with M attributes.
Striking at Multiple spots at the same time(同時多点責め): Maki's most damaging skill. Randomly target several spots on the opponent and attack at the same time, damage dealt depends on number of spots targeted. Usable when you are on top of a totally nude opponent.
Full Undress(ひん剥く): Fully undress your opponent. Usable when you are on the offensive side in any position.
Position Reversal(体勢逆転): Change to the offensive side in any position.

Sayaka
Hip Press(ヒッププレス): Reduces opponent's vitality. Usable when you are on the offensive side in the 69 position.
Bust Press(バストプレス): Reduces opponent's vitality. Usable when you are on top of opponent.
Rush(ラッシュ): Sayaka's strongest skill. Randomly attack your opponent multiple times. Usable when you are on top of your opponent. Might have other requirements. So far I can only use that when both are fully naked.
Submission Hold(まんぐり返し): Put your enemy in a submissive position. They can't do much in that position, especially when their vitality is low. Require an ecstasy level of 130. Usable when you are on the offensive side in any position.

Might do a skill walkthrough on other characters if I have the time. So far planning to try out Yuko or Asuka next.

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just started out and only been playing Special mode so not really sure about that. I've used Maki and Sayaka so far and these are some of their notable moves in Special mode in case there are anyone interested in using them(some skills might be unavailable in the normal mode)

Maki
Forced cunnilingus(クンニ強制): Useful when you are put in a submission move by opponent when you are unable to do much.
Nipple Pinch(乳首抓り): Usable under most positions, unless you are on the receiving ends. Does heavy damage against characters with M attributes.
Footjob(足マン): Usable when you are on top of your opponent. Does heavy damage against characters with M attributes.
Spanking(スパンキング): Usabale when you are on top of your opponent, or on the offensive side during a 69 or sex position. Does heavy damage against characters with M attributes.
Striking at Multiple spots at the same time(同時多点責め): Maki's most damaging skill. Randomly target several spots on the opponent and attack at the same time, damage dealt depends on number of spots targeted. Usable when you are on top of a totally nude opponent.
Full Undress(ひん剥く): Fully undress your opponent. Usable when you are on the offensive side in any position.
Position Reversal(体勢逆転): Change to the offensive side in any position.

Sayaka
Hip Press(ヒッププレス): Reduces opponent's vitality. Usable when you are on the offensive side in the 69 position.
Bust Press(バストプレス): Reduces opponent's vitality. Usable when you are on top of opponent.
Rush(ラッシュ): Sayaka's strongest skill. Randomly attack your opponent multiple times. Usable when you are on top of your opponent. Might have other requirements. So far I can only use that when both are fully naked.
Submission Hold(まんぐり返し): Put your enemy in a submissive position. They can't do much in that position, especially when their vitality is low. Require an ecstasy level of 130. Usable when you are on the offensive side in any position.

Might do a skill walkthrough on other characters if I have the time. So far planning to try out Yuko or Asuka next.

How do you know if a char has M attributes? (Or which chars do?)

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you know if a char has M attributes? (Or which chars do?)
It's listed in the status screen under 性癖, whether a character is S, M, Extreme S(only Rika), Extreme M(only Natsumi) and Normal(ノーマル).

And for my previous translation on unlocking characters, I realised they are for a similar game on his page - Ladies Sex Battle.

Below is the download link to his game(currently v1.3):

Main file's password is lsb while the A and B files are lsbv13.

After downloading all of them, extract everything in A and B into the main file, overwriting wherever necessary. You will then see a .eve file.

In order to play the game, you will need to download SRC and its Visual Basic file. Basically the first link you see and either of the next two link, depending on whether you want a exe file to install the SRC program or just extracting everything from a zip file.
( )

Run SRC, then open the .eve file you saw earlier.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.. I might not have installed it right, but it's rather buggy on my end. Program crashed at the beginning of the fight for me.

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.. I might not have installed it right, but it's rather buggy on my end. Program crashed at the beginning of the fight for me.
SRC is a truly ancient piece of work most of the hentai stuff made with it predates the early rpgmaker 2000 experiments from 2chan. expect bugs of all sorts, and have cheat engine and a hex-editor handy in case you need to fix something.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yes, i'm having problems (run-time error) too in even clicking in my choosen character

KTB

Lurker
Reputation score

I managed to get this working. What I did was I changed the Format under Region and language in the control panel to Japanese. Now it doesn't crash in the ring anymore.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Now I just need to figure out what I am actually doing with this other game that was just posted. I moved, but cannot do anything after that aside from click stuff and have it all do nothing.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now I just need to figure out what I am actually doing with this other game that was just posted. I moved, but cannot do anything after that aside from click stuff and have it all do nothing.
click in your character and first option to move your char, then right click in the ring and first option to change turns.

Eld

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

click in your character and first option to move your char, then right click in the ring and first option to change turns.
From what I see, the game mechanics are the exact same, aside from moving around the ring. Same basic menus, same options, etc. ITH also works for this game so if you want to understand what's being game, hook it to any translator program and you're good to go. Surprisingly

Anouarovsky

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i can't run the v1.3 using SRC (only the sound is working and the game window is not open)

Last edited:
OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There appears to be a new post of some kind. Something that seems to go into more detail about 7-8 of the characters?

And apparently 4.2 has been released. Can't tell what he added though.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

I think it relates to 3 of the hidden characters? Terrible machine translation seems to say something along the lines of 3 characters messages were added, though I make no guarantees to the accuracy of this. Also it seems some manner of error message was fixed as well as taking away some kind of automatic navigation and changing some of the commands.

I could be horribly wrong about how the machine translation interpreted things, but I will not know any more until after I see if I can notice anything different once this update is downloaded.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think it relates to 3 of the hidden characters? Terrible machine translation seems to say something along the lines of 3 characters messages were added, though I make no guarantees to the accuracy of this. Also it seems some manner of error message was fixed as well as taking away some kind of automatic navigation and changing some of the commands.

I could be horribly wrong about how the machine translation interpreted things, but I will not know any more until after I see if I can notice anything different once this update is downloaded.
nope it has something to do with hitomi, asuka and kei

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He is just introducing the chatacters of his game. The latest version includes improvised lines for Asuka.

OP
P

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I noticed a change to the menu a bit as well. A couple of the options show up in pink now.

gandalfrockman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ill keep poking this from time to time, I don't really want to release my machine translator for the other apps (kirikiri/rpgmaker) right now, but this would be a nice quiet little game to work on the general parser functions with.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so new update is out, most likely minor update

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, after seeing horrible machine translation after horrible machine translation, I took it upon myself to apply some common sense to the formula and did it from scratch.

This is probably the most accurate we're going to get with translating the command list.

Do mind the @ symbols, I don't know why they appear, but it shouldn't be too big of a problem. I have yet to see a crash while using this; you are NOT supposed to translate the stuff tagged as "For Debugging" unless you like to fuck up the coding.

Note: Let me know if it comes out funny, I'm currently uploading this under Chinese (Simplified) locale and I don't know if that will affect the unicode of the .txt file.

Attachments