What's new

VN/TEXT [Tactics] Zaishuu -The SiN- 罪囚-The SiN-

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Opening statement, So while at Anime Expo. I bought some Games and I thought I should share them. This is game 2 of 4 that I bought.

2 more games to come as I finish uploading

INFO

Following the death of their parents, Akira made it a solemn duty to ensure his sister could live a normal existence, doing everything within his power to bring happiness into their inconstant lives. As Akira’s bond to Aya inevitably grew closer, others began to jealously whisper how the siblings were forging a relationship that went beyond the accepted conventions of brother and sister; allegations neither showed particular concern towards. Yet this idyllic innocence was not meant to last, and the devotion between Aya and Akira would be sorely tested by an incomprehensible world they never knew existed – a reality that threatens to smother both in malicious darkness.

LINK

Self Input
Definitly get a guide. all ending have a minimal of 60 choices and some go up to 70+
Art is for the most part decent, VA is pretty bad. I cant say its because of lack of effort or the difference in the translation and what they actually say. It Doesn't take too long to get all the endings since its a mid branching plot you can skip a lot of the beginning talk. I give this game a personal score of 6.5/10

picture of said game

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Guilty The Sin (VN)

So this is a Text & CGI visual novel, and not a Full Game?

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yah I guess it is, but i felt kinda tricked by the question since it is a full game and not incomplete or a demo. sorry, for the last 2 ill change it. I dont know how to edit titles.

OP
dartred

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey thanks. Guess ill give it a read while the last game uploads.

btw, my next visual novel is pretty soldier wars AD and that one does have some gameplay so dont think I messed up and put full game on accident again lol.

Last edited: