What's new

Taimanin Yukikaze 2

Reputation score
Re: Taimanin Yukikaze 2

God dammit, why can't we have any nice Tentacle hentai anymore? Seriously, I was really looking forward to it, and all we got was a single by-the-numbers scene at the end of episode 2. They even promised us that she was going to get knocked up, Ryal said that she was going to get knocked up whilst in the pod and she didn't.

Fucking hell, I miss the days of decent fucking tentacle material. I think we can all agree that the last decent one was Tentacles & Witches.

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fucking hell, I miss the days of decent fucking tentacle material. I think we can all agree that the last decent one was Tentacles & Witches.
i would even go back further and say that personally, i have not felt anything surpass mahou shoujo ai for tentacles. taimanin asagi/dark love come up as close seconds.

H.A.C.K.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I first saw the news of a new taimanin animation I got my hopes up. But I found the entire yukikaze series as a disappointment, imho. The same goes for their asagi animation. Not entirely sure what went wrong there, but I just found it...lacking somehow.
If you want a good yukikaze animation look no further than the 2015 animation version of the game. It´s even gotten a translation :D

As for tentacles I also think that tentacles and witches is the best we´ve had for a long time...in anime...I´ve read many awesome adult mangas with them ;)