What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Takamakuran] 傭兵の冒険 (RJ306254)

cell943

Reputation score
RJ306254_img_main.jpg

RJ306254_img_smp1.jpg RJ306254_img_smp2.jpg RJ306254_img_smp3.jpg

DLSite:
Ci-en:
The developer supplied some saves on his Ci-en page (no paywall). He says he is now seeking to translate the game to English.

Description: It's your standard RPG. Run around the world fighting monsters in turn-based combat and talking to people. Sometimes those people have sex with you. Your succubus companion helps nudge some of them along with her magic.
The developer helps point you to your next objective either through putting a red arrow over your next objective or through the far right section of the item menu.

Controls: (standard RPG Maker controls)
Arrow keys: Movement
Z/Enter: confirm
X/NumPad 0: cancel
Ctrl: skip text
Shift: hide text box (conversations and cut scenes); run (field)

Fetishes: Monster girl, mind control, free sex, prostitution (pay one NPC to have sex), rape

Last edited:

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nice! Judging from the previous 2 games this will be a lot more complex than a simple standart RPG :)

OP
C

cell943

Reputation score
Nice! Judging from the previous 2 games this will be a lot more complex than a simple standart RPG :)
Not really. I'm a few hours into it, and I haven't encountered any branching storylines like in the previous games. It's pretty linear so far. Not to say that it isn't great.

KarinP

Reputation score
I have finished the game.... but there's some weird red slime roaming around and I don't know where to find it...
don't want to END the game before finding that slime

Edit: found the slime... it's in the sewer also, I just found a getting married END lol

Last edited:

pafupafu

Reputation score
I have finished the game.... but there's some weird red slime roaming around and I don't know where to find it...
don't want to END the game before finding that slime

Edit: found the slime... it's in the sewer also, I just found a getting married END lol
Could you send the save please im stuck in the Capital i don't know what to do i just finish the sewer but i don't know where i need to go

OP
C

cell943

Reputation score
Could you send the save please im stuck in the Capital i don't know what to do i just finish the sewer but i don't know where i need to go
Try going to the guild (picture of a fluted helmet next to the door) and picking up some quests. Once you kill enough lizards and rats, go back and there'll be a quest to team up with the priest.

KarinP

Reputation score
this is my save, but I don't know if there's a gallery or something and I think I accidentally killed the crystal girl

Attachments

OP
C

cell943

Reputation score
this is my save, but I don't know if there's a gallery or something and I think I accidentally killed the crystal girl
One of the options in the menu is an "erotica" option that allows you to replay sex scenes. You can review scenes with your succubus companion by using the tent item kept with your guild quest fliers (far right section of inventory).

KarinP

Reputation score
just realize that there's a quest to get the blue slime? tentacle? H-scene
1. talk to blue tentacle thingy on the desert on North-East
2. you need to defeat many enemy in the desert to unlock the Lizard cave
3. defeat the red crack enemy on the 3nd cave area, inside a small door cave and then speak to the blue tentacle thingy
4. Go to the last cave on the top green area and defeat the really powerful Lizard
5. talk to the blue thingy again inside the powerful lizard cave(if you can't find it try to speak with it inside the small door cave)
6. After it disappear, you can go to the place when you first go camping and 'she' will be there

Also... when you defeat a certain number enemy in specific map, it will spawn a red cracked strong enemy. When you defeat ehm, you get thing like Slime Core, Bing Wing or Big Horn. I still don't know what to do with the item....

bigliar29

Reputation score
in Ci-en blog, there is thread that the dev create for game strategy discussion and i use google translate some....it talk about enemy name "C.C. Bunny" it seem this enemy will drop rare weapon for "gundam samurai warrior" but i found this enemy once in middle of last dark cave (near end game mission) but it not drop anything to me ==" (just give 7777exp and that it....) and cant find this enemy anymore =="(just one encounter?)

Slimecrusher123

Reputation score
Complete Walkthrough Of Game

1. Spawn in the game and defeat the first slime
2. Enter the Village and Sleep in The Inn
3. Talk to the Blacksmith and Accept his Request
4. Defeat the number of required blue slimes
5. Talk to the blacksmith to tell him you've completed his request
(Afterward there should be question mark in town where you can see little scene)
6. Talk to the merchant to accept his request
7. Go the forest on the far right and defeat the required number of red slimes
(Saving Wolf From Red Slime Is Optional)
8. Hand in completed quest to the merchant
9. Head to the starting area with blue slimes and a cutscene should trigger with Devil Girl
10. Head back to the inn and get scene
11. Talk to the chief of village and accept quest
12. Head to the top right in starting area and defeat 3 red slimes blocking path
13. Head throughout the mountain and fight boss with solider girl
14. Go back to the town talk to the village chief and then sleep at inn
- Should be able to get innkeeper scene by sleeping at the inn
- Should get barkeep scene by visiting the bar at night multiple time
- Should get devil girl scene by visiting near graveyard at night (
15. Leave the village and head to the bottom, the vines should be able to be cut
16. Fight the samurai girl blocking the path (Requires little level grind)
- There is red wolf in far left area
17. Upon exiting the forest you will get a scene with devil girl
18. Enter the canyon and fight thieves (optional)
19. Enter the area with the bridge, after talking to devil girl, go to important items and select your tent
20. Talk to devil girl in tent, then talk to her on far right when she's captured by slime, then unlock tent scene
21. Then defeat priest girl and head right until you reach a village
22. There should be arrows pointing you to people you need to talk to, eventually you will end up at guild hall at the top
- Scenes with merchant girl, armor girl and blacksmith girl will unlock as you progress
23. Talk to the golden and blue boy and help them to defeat thieves
24. Go to the top floor and help them defeat the boss there
- For defeating the boss focus on healing the allies with items
- If you enter the basement you meet 2 girls,
-thief girl who you can get a scene with and help escape, you can meet her later at the bottom of desert town
- broken girl, you can choose to get scene or help get out of there- i chose to help but haven't seen her since
25. After helping them defeat boss you are sent back to desert village
26. Head all the way to the right and see scene with priest girl
27. Head down right in desert village to the sewers
- In the far left there is scene with sewer girl
28. In the sewer, near the middle there is a place with paper on the floor, that it where the boss is
29. Now you can go into next village
- Like other village scenes will unlock as you progress, other than mercenary girl whose quest line you have to do, steps to do this can be found in earlier post on this thread
30. In the next village follow the arrows until the blue guy talks to you for the second time
31. Beat the two quests handed out by the guild
-a) Defeat 20 rats in the sewers
b) In area connecting desert town and place where you fight you use tent for first time there will be purple enemies, defeat 4 of them
32. Hand in 2 completed quest and get new quest
33. Talk to priest girl and get her to join your party
34, Near entrance of this village there will be a circle, interact with it to go into full map overview
35. Go to village in the bottom and defeat zombie villagers
-Defeat 20 zombie villagers
36. Hand in completed quest to guild
37. Go to the area where you first went camping and you will fight a boss there with a blue ogre
38. Afterwards head to the forest with the red slimes and go to the top where you will need to defeat samurai girl
39. Afterwards continue onwards until you reach the witches house
40. Complete the witches house stuff by talking around and exiting through the back of the house
41. When your in bug forest follow the bug girl back to the village
42. Complete the village scene by talking to the people and letting it play out
- you can get pink bug scene by doing scene with jailkeeper again
43. Once your done this go to your map overview and head to the newly unlocked mountains
44. Keep heading up the mountains where you need to defeat two bosses ( stronger bird and mist girl)
45. Head to the village and let that play out then at night talk to the witch girl behind the statue hidden room
46. She will bring you to a place where you will need to fight a boss
47. Afterwards head back to the city and do the second part of the zombie quest
48. Defeat zombies like before but after defeating the required amount there will be a red arrow pointing to the top building
49. Go into the building let the scene play out and then fight the zombie boss through the middle doors
50. Defeat the boss then hand in the quest
51. Accept the new quest and take priest girl to top right area of map with castle
- you can talk to church girl know to get scene
52. Defeat the thief boss and head to the castle
53. Castle will be blocked and then head back to city
- you can now go to castle on your own to let that play out
- If you fight vampire you get 6666 xp and still get 2 scenes with maid
- If you choose not to fight vampire one of the scenes with maid will play out slightly differently
54. Go to the port and talk to the boat keeper
55. Head back to city where scene will play out with golden boy
56. Talk to golden boy to leave on ship
57. Go to room in ship and go to sleep
- You can talk to devil girl to get new scene
58. Wake up fight shark boss at front of ship then go back to sleep
59. On Island head to the top and enter cave
60. You will fall into trap and need to escape ( its a maze ), defeat bosses blocking path
61. Afterwards head to beach and you can find soilder girl
62. Head back to port and sail back
63. Go back to witch in demon village and you will know unlock pathway to final area
- Recommended to go to samurai village in bottom left and recruit her
- Recommended to talk to priest girl and recruit her
64. Make your way through the cave by fighting bosses
65. Once your in afterlife village you have two options
-Head straight and fight thief boss (hard)
- Go around and fight minion plus king boss (easier)
66. After defeating them keep heading left until you reach labratory
67. The first keycard is in middle left room with white doors
68. Use that keycard to unlock door at middle right room with white door and fight boss
69. Get keycard from corpse to open top door
70. Your going to have to fight 3 hard bosses in a row
- If you choose to spare boss they will help in final fight against blue wizard making it hard
- I do believe choosing to spare or kill affects ending choice
71. After defeating blue wizard head up and play through scene that will happen
72. Go to yellow guild hall and talk to blue girl
73. Go to Demon village with blue girl, defeat the boss and unlock marriage ending

Scenes:
Starting Village:
-Demon Girl: First time you bring demon girl to village unlock scene
- InnKeeper: After Defeating the Bird Boss In Mountains Sleep In The Inn
- Barkeep Girl : Visit the bar at night time twice
- Demon Girl 2: Visit the area to the right of the graveyard at night

Forest Below Starting Area After Cutting Vines:
- Red Fox: Can Be Found At The Far Left
- Demon Girl 3: Upon Exiting the forest for the first time you get this scene

Area With Bridge
- Demon Girl 4: Upon Arriving Here First Time, Use Tent And Get Scene
- Slime: Upon completing slime quest, talk to slime here ( instructions in earlier post )

Area Before Desert Town:
- Purple Fox: Can be Found At Top Left Area

Desert Town
- Item Merchant: Talk to item merchant
- Weapon smith Girl : Progress through game scene will unlock by itself
- Blacksmith Girl : Progress through game scene will unlock by itself
- Thief Girl 2: Save Thief From Bandits then she can be talked to in bottom area
- Sewer Girl : Go To the far Left room in the sewer and interact with her

Bandit Hidout
- Thief Girl 1: Talk to the bandit girl in jail cell and choose the second option
- Slave Girl : Talk to slave girl in jail and choose 1 option
- Yellow Fox : Can be found in top left outside hideout

City:
- Sorcerer Girl: Progress through game scene will unlock by itself
- Weapons Girl: Progress through game scene will unlock by itself
-Armor Girl: Progress through game scene will unlock by itself
- Witch Apprentice Girl: Upon completing the two mercenary quest, you can go to shop to get scene
- Mercenary Leader Girl: Lose to her, then follow slime quest and slay lizards, then talk to her and get her scene
-Priest Girl : After completing witch stuff in demon village and vampire stuff talk to her
- Church Girl : During Vampire Quest you will be invited to church talk to church girl- you can do this after this quest as well
- Backpack Girl: After Talking with witch to get to final cave for second time visit the item shop on far right
- Solder Girl(Goggles) - Defeat Blue Wizard then go to inn while she's in your party

Vampire Castle:
Maid 1: Sleep on bed in far left room- scene will have slight alteration depending on if you spared or killed Dracula
Maid 2: Talk to the maid cleaning the top floor

Samurai Hideout:
- Samurai Girl : Defeat her for the third time
- Bunch of Different variation girls you can interact with after defeating samurai girl

Bug Hideout:
- Demon Girl 5: Upon entering bug area for first time, scene will play
- Jail Keeper Bug: Upon being locked in Jail keep talking to her until scene plays
- Aboriginal Girl: After Bug Village Plays out Talk To Her in Hut
- Pink Grasshopper: Interact with Jail Keeper Bug Again and end of scene Pink Grasshopper will witness it, then talk to pink Grasshopper - (Might need to defeat Boss in Area)
- Blue Dog- Can Be Found Just Below the Bug Village

Demon Village:
- Village chief: Talk to Village Chief after defeating boss in final cave for first time
- Witch Girl: Talk to her behind the room covered in Statue
- Mist Girl: Talk to her in upper cave to the left

Island:
Green Dog: Found on island near the left
Demon Girl 6: During the ship talk to the demon girl before going to sleep

Afterlife village:
Demon Girl 7: In one of the houses there will be a bed you can interact with to get scene
First Mage: Upon Defeating her choose to spare her, then after defeating blue wizard talk to her

Last edited:

Nekohunter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just double checking. Is there a new game plus? Got any idea how to unlock those screen that was missed?

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's supposed to be a game breaking bug, that the author isn't able to deal with (that is, if GT didn't butchered it too much).
I wonder what it is...

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's supposed to be a game breaking bug, that the author isn't able to deal with (that is, if GT didn't butchered it too much).
I wonder what it is...
From what he said, it seems that it keeps crashing in combat. It's less of a bug and more of a limitation of the engine itself, so he's hoping someone with more experience can help him fix it.

KarinP

Reputation score
if only he made this game on RPG Maker MV so I can play it with one hand ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Slimecrusher123

Reputation score
in Ci-en blog, there is thread that the dev create for game strategy discussion and i use google translate some....it talk about enemy name "C.C. Bunny" it seem this enemy will drop rare weapon for "gundam samurai warrior" but i found this enemy once in middle of last dark cave (near end game mission) but it not drop anything to me ==" (just give 7777exp and that it....) and cant find this enemy anymore =="(just one encounter?)
Its a rare chance of finding. I grinded the last dark cave and I only found it 5 to 6 times and still never got the drop your talking about.

Slimecrusher123

Reputation score
Full Save Right Before Ending
- Spared And Defeated All 3 Wizards
- Defeated Dracula
- Rescued Girls In Bandit Jail
- Defeat Black Slime

Main Character: Lv 81
Demon Girl : Lv 80
Priest : Lv 74
Goggles: Lv 48
Samurai Girl: Lv 69

Attachments

Last edited:

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I lack expertise to be 100% sure, but it would seem that some of the effect scripts are simply racy...

Edit: I think I found a fix for my problem. I wonder if the upstream one is related (and by that I mean if my fix would help them too).

Things stopped crashing for me after I've made simple adjustments to the three effect scripts (リッチフォグ, リッチ木漏れ日 and 陽炎) and Scene_File.
In the effects, it was in 'dispose' method, in Scene_File - in 'terminate'. Pretty much same adjustment in all of them.
Though given Scene_File seems to be a clean template file, this race may exist in just about any VXAce game, it's just not getting triggered.

Last edited: