What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Takamakuran] 傭兵の冒険 (RJ306254)

blerghit

Reputation score
Im going to wait for english version release, as the dev did release english versions for last 2 games.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Pity I can't pass upstream my guess of a fix.
By now, given some of more recent comments in the post (if GT didn't misled me), I think my guess seems even more related.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is it possible to exit the lab area with the three angel bosses? I spared the first 2 angels and now I cannot defeat the last guy so I need to grind some more... but I cannot find an exit

Nevermind I had simply looked everywhere except for the one place where it is.

blerghit

Reputation score
Great game as always. For anyone interested, the English version is out.
Huh, cant see it on DLsite. Do you mean fan translation?

EDIT: Okay its only on jp DLsite, which is funny since its the english version... also its name is in japanese, while the japanese versions name is in english.

edit again: Its on , and the name is also on english.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
Playing again from the start the english version, i recruited the dog.
After saving it from the red slime, visit it again later, and then a 3rd time(before leaving for city) use a healing charm on it. Then it joins party.
If you leave for city without recruiting the dog, it will die and you can find its remains in the forest if i recall correctly,

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You can save the dog almost as soon as you find him – all you need to do is sleep in the inn between each meeting.

1st Meeting: Save him from red slime when you enter the forest the first time.
2nd Meeting: Sleep in the inn. Meet him in the hidden alcove on the far top-right side of the map.
3rd Meeting: Sleep in the inn. Meet him in the little corner on the far top-left side of the screen, near where the red slime boss is at. Give him a healing charm, any, and he becomes your companion.

If you do not get him as your companion by the time that you have to go to the mountain with Goggles, he will be eaten by the red slime boss. If you fight the red slime boss later in the story, it will have the head of the Wolf.

I personally restarted the whole game after two hours in when I realised that I had gone to get him too late – ain't letting my buddy badass-wolf be done dirty like that

blerghit

Reputation score
Sorry for necro, seems like the game got updated at some point. Also, wonder if this was the update content, if you talk to witch apprentice after she leaves in city, you can get a artefact that creates a female clone of MC. She can join the church but cant seem to get more content from her.

Edit: Post game, you can now have vacation on the island and on the second time you can decide who to invite.

edit2: The female version of mc can have various fates, so save before doing anything with her.

Last edited: