What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Takamakuran/たかまくらん ]New Project/あたらしいゲーム[RJ267583]

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to remove auto scrolling from the dialogue?

furry274

Reputation score
Hi everybody, I need some help. I just finish Ending 1 and try to get other Endings, but I have some trouble.
For END 2, the guide said that I have to defeat The Dark One in the Undersee and the Dark One under Oni King Castle again, but when I go there I can not find them. And I also go meet the Female Warrior with all of Dragon Scale but she only gives me either the shield or the spear, not Edge of Lightning.
For END 3, I try to fight Fur Face in Corrupted Body but I can not win. The guide said I have to use H-Skill but it is not working.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi everybody, I need some help. I just finish Ending 1 and try to get other Endings, but I have some trouble.
For END 2, the guide said that I have to defeat The Dark One in the Undersee and the Dark One under Oni King Castle again, but when I go there I can not find them. And I also go meet the Female Warrior with all of Dragon Scale but she only gives me either the shield or the spear, not Edge of Lightning.
For END 3, I try to fight Fur Face in Corrupted Body but I can not win. The guide said I have to use H-Skill but it is not working.
END 2: Did you restart the game or go back to the point of divergence? Once you fight the Main Body on Ending 1 then you cannot get any other endings unless you reload back. The female warrior does not give you Edge of Lightning - it is the Underwater Figure that gives you it. It is in the underwater version of Onigashima (it looks like a face and has lava on it).
END 3: It depends on where you are fighting him. If you confront him on the island then you are just locked there, you gotta confront him on the boat (or vice-versa, never had this issue). Need to constantly use H-Skills against him until you win.