What's new

Tale of a Bunny and a Dog (Riffet;Sprig)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tale of a Bunny and a Dog (Riffet;Sprig)

Levi sighed at Riffet, looking annoyed. "So damned boring... Fine, okay. Granted. Your wish will be granted the moment I bury that woman. Then you can run off and be free, frolic in the fields and get eaten by a wolf." Levi said dismissively. "Can't believe that's what you'd ask for... You trying to imply you didn't enjoy these breasts?" she inquired towards him, looking insulted and angry. Riffet would then find himself grabbed and forced between her massive breasts, his head squished between her orbs while the rest of his body felt her powerful muscles. "Just say the word, and you can enjoy these pleasures every day~" she cooed at him.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rift let out a brief he hadn't realized he hadn't been holding in when she accepted his request. Body visibly relaxing before her annoyed gaze, which certainly wouldn't help ease her growing ire at his attitude. However when she asked about his like of her appealing and breathe taking body he gulped, paling at the angry expression across her face but cheeks warming in a faint blush at the question itself.

However he never got a chance to answer! As he suddenly found a hand gripping his head and yanking him into the valley of her breasts. Squishing those large pillows against his face the heat of his blush could easily be felt by her skin. As well as a part of him growing a little ridged against her muscles she was pressing his body against. "I n-never said I didn't e-enjoy them." He would of had to have lost his sex drive completely for that to happen!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not oblivious to his excitement, Levi looked pleased. "What's this? At least some part of you is talking sense. It hasn't even been that long since the beach, you know. But, I can't give you what you want unless you're on my side, Riffet... And the thing about me is... I can either be your greatest enemy, or your most beloved ally~" she cooed, pressing Riffet against her body and letting him feel as much as he wanted. "I'll allow you to take back your wish~ Just this once~ Then, you can have me giving you all the attention you could desire."

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Riffet was biting his lip as she wrapped herself against his body like a glove. The heat of his ridged tip pressing against her part of her that he really shouldn't have it pressed up to for a 'tame' environment. His mind running a mile a minute as she gave him the option to take the wish back. On one side it would lead to him being trapped with her should she win this battle, on the other if she lost then she very well might take him with her again.

On the plus sides he'd end up feeling pleasure and their was still the chance he would be freed if she lost. On the downsides agreeing would lower his chances of freedom and result in a more dangerous future for him, as she could very well decide to sell him once again to whoever she pleased.

Not quite sure which way to proceed his mind went into itself and threw a virtual dice. Allowing his imagination to run the variables and to give him the answer he needed. And with it he tilted his head a little in her bosom and clasped his lips around one of her nipples and gave it a tender suckle, lips nibbling against the orbs perked bump as he tried to give the woman pleasure. His body pressing back against her and the tip teasing against her most consuming part. At least he was wearing cloth so it wasn't 'that' bad.

His mind rolled the exact number that led to a draw. Seeming to him that even a random choice couldn't decide for him. So he went on the path that would make her mind and body think he changed his mind. Without ever voicing it. Could it be seen as cunning? He will find out soon.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That's a yes, as far as I'm concerned." Levi declared, making the choice for him as he was so inclined to be indecisive, all while suckling on her tit. One suckle and his tongue would be graced with the taste of her milk. Not only delicious, but the milk had a creamy texture that seemed to make it more than just normal milk. Indeed, Riffet found his manhood getting even more excited under the circumstances, until it became clear that stopping and avoiding the desire for Levi was something he no longer could do. It was the milk itself, her natural aphrodisiac. A mouthful and he was her sexual slave, his length, trapped inside his pants, soon freed by Levi's powerful hand, began to rub along her smooth scales. "I suppose I should preemptively call you my hubby~" she cooed. "Because we're going to get married~"

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Riffet could feel a sweet nectar was over his tongue and glide down his throat. Somekind of milk he had never tasted before, and just a moment after he found his thoughts becoming more cloudy. A heat beginning to wash over him and make his body squirm against the most beautiful woman he had ever met. His breathing becoming more laboured and harsh as the warm spread over him. Making him appearing flushed and panting before her gaze.

The tightness of his pants from the painfully erect cock made him whimper and grind up against her. Most of his senses now being lost to desire as a small trickle of that milk ran down his chin.

A sigh of relief turning into a moan of pleasure as the woman frees his cock within her hand, stroking it against her soft scales and making his hips grind up against her hand. His fingers gripping against her sides as most of the reason he had as lost to him due to the powerful aphrodisiac pouring through him. "Hubby..." He whispered to himself as he found himself pressing more tightly to the woman. His hot breathe brushing against her bosom as he pushed up against it. His mind not quite realizing what fate he was given as his body ached for more pleasure.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So cute~ But not yet." She informed him. "You're so ready for my pussy, but it's far beyond what you can handle. You'll have to make due with just my mouth. But don't worry... My mouth is far better than any human pussy from the mainland~" she promised, before moving down and sitting Riffet down on the ground and taking his pants down to his ankles all in one motion, releasing his flesh pole into the open air. Wasting no time, Levi moved her lips forth, swallowing Riffet's length whole, and to the hilt all in one motion. The warmth, the softness, and the tightness of her tongue and lips was enough to overload his mind with pleasure. The tongue in particular curled around his length, sucking him in deeper while her mouth began to wring his cock for any cum that it was willing to give up.

To support him so he wouldn't just fall backwards and hurt his head, Pirupi came up and stood behind Riffit on her knees, hugging him from behind as one of her hands reached down and cupped his balls, massaging them in her hand while Levi's mouth was already drawing the need to cum out of his length in the form of his pre-cum. "He's not gonna last long, Levi. His balls are already throbbing." Pirupi announced, turning Riffet's head with her other hand and kissing him with her wet, slimy lips.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He blinks for a moment with that blush still bearing on his cheeks and opened his lips to speak once again. "I really wouldn't kn-Eep!" He was just about to admit about his lack of interaction with the humans on the mainland due to certain 'features' about him, but never really managed to get round to it as she laid him down across the ground and yanked his trousers down to his ankles. Binding his feet together and having his fleshy heat stand tall in the air for Levi's and her partners eyes to feast on. He was already crying out in pleasure as the sheer warmth and tightness enveloped his member and started to wring it for the treat within. Only being pulled deeper into her mouth as he could do nothing but writhe and kick on the ground.

His arms wrapped around Pirupi and gripped for balance as she hugged him, keeping him from smashing his head into the ground as he tried to keep hold of himself for just a bit longer. Knowing that these monsters would keep him hard and pulsing for as long as he had cum to be drained of now. His moans that were being sounded out were suddenly silenced as a wet hand turned his head and a set of slimy lips claimed his. His mouth already wide and welcoming of hers as his pleasure sounded throughout the area. Now sounding within her! The touch of her hand cupping his balls only working to make him buck up into levi's mouth in reaction.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Placeholder for a glorious reply to your glorious reply, and to sort through the list cuz it actually looked like I owed you a post. Make sure your next post here is the legit one, and message me if you have somethin' you wanna ask.))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Levi giggled before pulling her mouth free of Riffet's dick. While she talked, her powerful left hand took to massaging his dick. "Look at all of the attention you're getting, and from such a powerful and beautiful creature as me. Are you really mad enough to even think about leaving this?" she chuckled.

Meanwhile, Pirupi gave another lick of the inside of his mouth before pulling her lips away. "And Pirupi too!" she cheered.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rift manages to regain some of his thinking functions as the mouths are removed from him, letting him take a moment to relax..well, relax in the sense of panting as his dick is massaged and made to quiver and throb painfully within her fingers. But at least now he could think! Damn he was going to need to get a 'lot' of practice in if this was the kind of thing he was meant to be expecting in this world. He needed to build endurance, but that was thought for another day!

"I d-don't mind Pirupi. Her bright personality is *grooooans. Takes a few pants before continuing* r-refreshing. B-But I don't see slave trading like y-you've been trying to do be helpful for your race. Pirupi d-doesn't seem like she knows any better, b-but wouldn't such actions make you hated among my kind?"

He wasn't even sure where the words were coming from. Perhaps he was just deciding to go with the direct route and pray that someone saves him from being killed by the powerful woman before him..or from her crushing his manhood. Both are bad results. Seriously what had he been thinking a moment ago saying all that?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pirupi and Levi went silent, before both seemed to let out a sigh. The thought of sex seemed to leave their minds as Riffet seemed to need some explaining to. "Pirupi and Levi are hated by default by humans." Pirupi explained, before Levi followed up. "You're new here, so you probably don't understand the mindset around here, but long story short, the human race on this place is a group of people called the Order. The Order are worshipers of Angels, one of the oldest races around since before anyone bothered to record history. From them came the rest of the known races, including the humans themselves. Monsters like us were made to kill and devour the humans by the first Demon Lord, an angel who rebelled against the collective as the leaders of angel-kind became increasingly more elitist about which angels are actually important over the others. Eventually, a lot of other angels revolted, taking the form of demons to represent their extreme hatred and desire for war. Various demon lords passed, until one, named Persephone, took over and in doing so, took over the magics that flowed forth from her domain. She, a former angel, had a lot of love for the human race as well as pity. These feelings of hers came forth from the threads flowing from her soul, changing the way monsters worked. Before any of us knew it, we were different. No longer monstrous, but feminine not unlike normal female women. However, angelic opinion of us hasn't changed, and every child born from a mamono's womb is almost always female. Indirectly, we are still fulfilling our purpose of eradicating the human race and thusly making sure that the angels no longer can grow new, faithful angels amongst their ranks, allowing the demons to reign supreme."

"So yeah, we're not getting loved by humans any time soon."

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Rift just got quite the information dump on his head and took a moment to really take all of it in, looking between the two slowly as a brow of his rose a little higher. These two were demons? And now that he thought on it, he had never heard of their kind or anything about these angles before. This place was really an unknown off the island. "These...angles of yours, are they really angles? Off this island no one really knows of any of your kind, or these angles. At least that I'm aware of, and there are many, many, many lands full of humans out there. Monsters may be a threat of bringing the end to the human race on this island. But not really for the world.." He rubs the back of his neck a little sheepishly, looking between them and chewing his lips softly. "This may sound strange..but could these angels have been a monster breed themselves, and their hatred formed due to seeing themselves as better? Have you ever once seen a male angel as well?"

He shifts in his seat and starts to sit up a little straighter. A pirupi on his back and a Levi before him. "I don't mean like a classic monster that you spoke of..I mean like you are yourself at the moment. Could angels have been something similar before one of them changed monsters into what you are now?" He has a theory now, as no monster or angel has ever really been sighted off this island. And if they had the knowledge of such a thing seems to have been hidden and whatever happened to the beings being lost somewhere. Would a angel try to rape him like a monster should he come across one? Was this battle and change that he heard of just one species of one race believing their better than all the rest?

It might not be a good idea for him to theorize like this. But his brain has started to think and he couldn't help but ask.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"These...angles of yours, are they really angles? Off this island no one really knows of any of your kind, or these angles. At least that I'm aware of, and there are many, many, many lands full of humans out there. Monsters may be a threat of bringing the end to the human race on this island. But not really for the world.."
"That's actually contrary to the truth." Levi replied. "If the angels were to grow lax, a single power could unite underneath the barrier they have conjured up with the power of their god, and break through it. Such an action would allow mamono to spread across the entire world. That's all it would take. So, every faction is at war with one another, so as to prevent each other from getting a leg up and allowing only themselves to embark for the main lands. It's a petty squabble, one that no one will win. I know this because no one has won. The closest anyone ever came was Anubis, the Traitor Queen of the Sands. She had what it takes to rule this land, and the land beyond. However, she met with the common problem. Even if you manage to take over, and beat the other factions back, the moment you become a threat to all, they just band together and beat you down. That's how Anubis fell from power. The bickering gods of Zippangu all put aside their differences and put an end to her campaign." Levi declared.

"This may sound strange..but could these angels have been a monster breed themselves, and their hatred formed due to seeing themselves as better? Have you ever once seen a male angel as well?"
Levi grinned wide at that question, and even began to laugh deeply in great amusement as she slapped him on the back, knocking the wind out of his lungs with the playful impact. "Hoooo, kid! You're pressing a button that'll get you killed if you say that in front of anyone who cares at all for those angelic types. That kinda knowledge is even sketchy for someone like me, who has been alive for hundreds of years! But if I recall correctly, our ancestry all ties into the angels. You, me, and even Pirupi. You see, my mother told me that when life first began, all there was in existence were angels. They created the first human beings with their power, and gave them the ability to procreate. It was from this creation that angels began to form 'ranks' in their society, with humans being the lowest. This led to some angels getting pissed about being disrespected and ranked lowly by the others, even being tasked with pleasing the humans with their presence for good behavior. The insulting angels left Heaven, and took on a form to signal their revolt. The shape they took on was that of a demon. And the demons then proceeded to create monsters, who would attack and kill human beings. Because human beings were being grown essentially, to make more angels when they died. If the humans all died, then no more angels, as their numbers would dwindle from the fighting." she explained.

"Also yes, there are naturally male angels. But isn't that fun? No matter what anyone says about it, we all have that tiny connection to angelic ancestry, even you." Levi chuckled. "But like a bad aunt, the rest of the family can't wait to see them die off. Nobody that isn't a human or an angel, likes the angels. Unless they're weird."

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"That's actually contrary to the truth." Levi replied. "If the angels were to grow lax, a single power could unite underneath the barrier they have conjured up with the power of their god, and break through it. Such an action would allow mamono to spread across the entire world. That's all it would take. So, every faction is at war with one another, so as to prevent each other from getting a leg up and allowing only themselves to embark for the main lands. It's a petty squabble, one that no one will win. I know this because no one has won. The closest anyone ever came was Anubis, the Traitor Queen of the Sands. She had what it takes to rule this land, and the land beyond. However, she met with the common problem. Even if you manage to take over, and beat the other factions back, the moment you become a threat to all, they just band together and beat you down. That's how Anubis fell from power. The bickering gods of Zippangu all put aside their differences and put an end to her campaign." Levi declared.
He chewed his lip slightly as he thought and looked back at Levi. "It sounds to me as if people are constantly repeating history in these lands, holding grudges, having the same arguments and wars instead of learning from the past. The angels seeming to be the biggest link to this with their hatred of those they below lower than them and this 'caste' system they have up....Though that kind of system also started to appear among humans as well, at least off land. Yet to really meet any humans in these lands. Do Monsters have their own?"

Levi grinned wide at that question, and even began to laugh deeply in great amusement as she slapped him on the back, knocking the wind out of his lungs with the playful impact. "Hoooo, kid! You're pressing a button that'll get you killed if you say that in front of anyone who cares at all for those angelic types. That kinda knowledge is even sketchy for someone like me, who has been alive for hundreds of years! But if I recall correctly, our ancestry all ties into the angels. You, me, and even Pirupi. You see, my mother told me that when life first began, all there was in existence were angels. They created the first human beings with their power, and gave them the ability to procreate. It was from this creation that angels began to form 'ranks' in their society, with humans being the lowest. This led to some angels getting pissed about being disrespected and ranked lowly by the others, even being tasked with pleasing the humans with their presence for good behavior. The insulting angels left Heaven, and took on a form to signal their revolt. The shape they took on was that of a demon. And the demons then proceeded to create monsters, who would attack and kill human beings. Because human beings were being grown essentially, to make more angels when they died. If the humans all died, then no more angels, as their numbers would dwindle from the fighting." she explained.
He let out a soft grunt as the hand smacked into his back and couldn't help the small smile that appeared on his lips and gave a little shrug of his shoulders at her laughing. "Well considering my orignal intentions when I came upon these lands were to explore and find as many relics and lost artefacts as I could and learn of these lands past..., well, I would of most likely of been captured by a monster, killed off or learned something of these lands past that would of pissed off someone and ended bad for me. And I kind of knew the threats to my life when I started off coming here. Though I thought that would be due to traps.....I did not expect the whole 'captured and fucked' thing though. That was something I never expected to happen." He looked between the two of them with a growing blush appearing on his cheeks, first sexual experiences with creatures that seemed to feast on the act from what he learned. Never saw that coming! He moves a finger and gives Piri goo body a little tickle as he speaks. "In fact I didn't even know angels and monsters were 'real' until our ship got attacked and I got jumped by you two. Though those strange humans that seemed to vanish and act quite fast when we 'did' crash makes me think that someone knew what this island held."

"Also yes, there are naturally male angels. But isn't that fun? No matter what anyone says about it, we all have that tiny connection to angelic ancestry, even you." Levi chuckled. "But like a bad aunt, the rest of the family can't wait to see them die off. Nobody that isn't a human or an angel, likes the angels. Unless they're weird."
He couldn't help shaking his head slightly and smiling a little more. "Well as long as somekind of mad scientist type doesn't show up and try to 'awaken' that angelic part in everyone like somekind of bad play then I think it will stay an amusing factor. I bet the angels and quite a few of your species refuse to accept the fact that their connected?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"The fact of the connection leaves a bad taste in a few mouths, yes indeed." Levi replied. "Also, humans tend to stick together in these lands. Alone like you, a human is sure to be picked off and enslaved to some mamono who wants his seed. If we do see humans, they'll either be in the company of mamono, or a company of each other, hunting mamono." Levi explained. "In general, any normal human we find in the wilderness usually puts up a fight. But many mamono wander the beaches in hopes of the rare event a man washes up on shore. They're always easy pickings~" she cooed.

Last edited:

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He couldn't hide the hint of amusement crossing his features on the last part of her words, shaking his head lightly. "You certainly demonstrated that when you caught me on the shore..." His cheeks gained a rather bright tint of pink at the memory however. Squinting his eyes slightly in thought and biting his lip he ponders something. "Were you two the one's that attacked the ship and sank it? I do recall we were attacked, but not who brought down the ship."

After hearing their response he thought on it a little while. Considering everything he learned, and his possible futures on this land. It didn't exactly looked good for him and made him bite his lip in thought. Chewing on it in a rather adorable fashion that made him appear a lot smaller than he actually was, the colour of his warmed cheeks just making the expression all the more appealing to those that found themselves drawn towards the small, cute, and more often than not vulnerable things. The face wasn't intentional, just the state his features morphed into when he was complementing anything. From what he was having for food to things of more importance like this.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Levi shook her head. "Nah, wasn't me boy." she declared. "I just happened by when the ship was already sinking, and met with Pirupi who was excited to show me her catch: You." she declared. "No ifs, ands, or buts though. You're ours now. You just have to live with it kid. Like I said before, there's an easy way and an awkward way to go about this. Be a good boy until I rule that village, and then you're free to either stay with me where it's safe, or wonder off and never be seen again. Your choice."

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

His cheeks were a little pink from the claims of him belonging to her, but he did look a little confused on the fact that it wasn't her that had taken the ship down. He knew they were attacked, and if it wasn't her, who was it? And why did those few jump off as if they knew it was going to happen? He shook his head and tried to ward away the thoughts, to think on another matter that may be plaguing his mind. And that would be, the fact that the leader of the two monsters was planning to try and claim the village for her own. Despite the fact that none of them had seemed to do anything wrong....He looked cautiously out towards the village. And any that may still be outside. "Do you..really need to try and take this village? They haven't exactly done anything wrong. Most of them are just living their day to day live here..."

Now that he thought on it, it had been surprisingly quiet since she had dragged him behind a house. Not even the sounds of footsteps and other movement has been made in the village. Feeling curious all of a sudden he rose to his feet, as long as the grip of the two monster girls didn't keep him down and unmoving. And he may of even tried to get his pants back on after they had removed them. Once up, he would try to peek around the house and see if there was anything there. Any, really, just activity instead of the steady silence that had allowed him to talk freely with the two monster girls and learn more about the land.

If he wasn't able to get up, he would still try to peek. His eyes questioning as he tilted his body in a way to look around the edge and further into the town.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They weren't far away from civilization, but they weren't close to it either. Peeking around, it was the same as before when they met the bunnies. Some signs of folks living in the confusing woods and hills landscape. A farm of carrots and lettuce were a keen sign of that. "Everyone's living their lives, and so are we. The difference is what you are living your life for, or who. These little folk live their lives for other people. For their leader. Whether it's Ryu or me, it makes no real difference. Once I take over, they'll be doing exactly what they were before. The only difference is who they'll be doing it for. You see?" Levi explained.