Tales from Sin

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Tales from Sin

Too bad about Mordred though, he was always my personal favorite even if he is a bastard in every way possible.
Indeed, but it wouldn't work as well to bring him back with the plot I have in mind.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally I got around to finishing up to where you ended off. Almost forgot about to be honest though, since I've been more focused elsewhere of late.

I'm hooked and now I can't wait for the rest. Aside from one or two spelling errors I noticed, 'twas great.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And so my fangs sink deep. Haha.
I'm working on chapter 6 now. Harder than I assumed this particular portion. Oh well, it's coming along.

Glad you enjoy it.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

It actually didn't seem as flowery as I originally thought the more I got into it. It's almost like each chapter just gets grittier and grittier, like a good horror movie.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm, not something I originally noticed, or remember consciously doing. Sometimes things just have a way of working out. Still, since it's working, I hope I can keep it up, though I have a feeling Chapter 6 is a bit more flowery once again.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I think it may just be that some parts have a lot more action to them and therefore seem a bit more gritty. Doesn't detract from the story whatsoever though so just keep it up.

Chapter 6 was great though it really just raised more questions in mind. Which is a good thing since it keeps me hooked.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

More, faster, quicker and longer!

I'm hooked!

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, well hopefully I'll get the next part up faster. Glad the responders are enjoying.

Hopefully Ronny the questions I'm raising are ones I mean to, and not things I have not explained properly after thinking I had.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I pretty sure they weren't answered or at least not fully yet. At least that's what I hope because otherwise it would mean I'm completely oblivious and probably shouldn't be reading

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I pretty sure they weren't answered or at least not fully yet. At least that's what I hope because otherwise it would mean I'm completely oblivious and probably shouldn't be reading
Nah, it would mean I didn't do a good job relaying information. What are the questions you have anyway? I won't give any answers, but I just want to make sure I'm doing what I should be.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I'm mostly curious as to what Du Lac is up to, and why he isn't heading home with his king.

That and I'm quite curious about the different clans and why they're fighting suddenly after all these years.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah okay good, all stuff I've yet to explain.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I liked this part that chapter the best so far, though they're all good. Just keeps drawing me in so that I want to see more and more.

There is one little part that seems to bother me a little. In this quote from the story did you mean she's holding up the longbow in her fist or is she holding the bow in one hand and making the stop signal with the other or am I just misreading again.

"holding up a tight fist holding her longbow against the ground"

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ah. Perhaps I should reword it. It is meaning she's holding up one hand, while holding her longbow down with the other.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it's up to you, since I still figured out what you were aiming for just took me a little longer is all.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Yes well, the more people that can read it smoothly the better.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

After St. Michael's Seraphim I'm now back to full work on War of the Damned. Chapter 8 should be coming up by next week, though if I get enough motivation may have it done by the end of this week. We'll see what happens.

More sex in the next chapter too.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I just read the new chapter...
It's fantastic!

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Very glad ye enjoyed it.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Gah, the crippling blow of writer's block. It strikes me now as I try to push out chapter 9. Fucking hell.