What's new

SIM [Tamamo Studio ] 玉藻スタジオ Going for a Home of My Own! - Protect Your New Wife - めざせマイホーム!~新妻を守れ~ RE039611 RJ039611

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Info:

Dlsite:

Hi starting this thread because i have issues with saving.

Firstly, you can get the game here:

now if any kind person can help me, i cant seem to save for this game. i have tried running on admin mode but still no go. I get an 1308 error and a whole bunch of japanese characters which i can read or copy down.

Would really appreciate any advice on how to overcome this issue. really want to play this game. THANKS :D

@moderators: please do tell me if im breaking any rules here. i'll do the changes asap thanks

Edit: people using win 7 64 bit, run admin + compatibility windows 98

AGTH code: /HANC@455F80 /KF

* Content Summary

Your aim is to get married, purchase a home, and have kids all within the span of two years while working and saving up money.

Also make sure you pay attention to your wife Erika's affections and sexual frustration.

If the level of your wife's sexual frustration goes up, the rift between you becomes larger.

If her affections for you decrease, the probability of getting a bad ending begin to increase.

Total of 11 endings, including bad endings.

We hope you'll aim to clear every level.

Last edited by a moderator:

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: めざせマイホーム! ~新妻を守れ -My Home - protect the bride!

not saying I don't appreciate the sharing, but it'd be a lot faster if you can just take a screenshot if you can't copy the error down, just trying to help hasten the process

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

not saying I don't appreciate the sharing, but it'd be a lot faster if you can just take a screenshot if you can't copy the error down, just trying to help hasten the process
help.jpg

Ahhh i didn't think of that. Done. thanks :D

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can translate for you now that it's saying

fatal error: file write error (file, error1038)

I don't know any more than your average geek about program errors: write-protected, corrupted files, runtime package error, insufficient memory just to list a few causes for this kind of error.

I would suggest saving to other slots to see if the same problem occur, it seems to me you're trying to save to the first slot (save_0.dat), and perhaps that file is corrupted (if it's even created in the first place).

Perhaps opening the "savedata" folder and see what's happening inside there might help as well. As I am typing this now I am downloading the game to try it out for myself too and I will see if I can help further if you haven't already fixed it by the time the download finishes. And thanks for sharing :D

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can translate for you now that it's saying

fatal error: file write error (file, error1038)

I don't know any more than your average geek about program errors: write-protected, corrupted files, runtime package error, insufficient memory just to list a few causes for this kind of error.

I would suggest saving to other slots to see if the same problem occur, it seems to me you're trying to save to the first slot (save_0.dat), and perhaps that file is corrupted (if it's even created in the first place).

Perhaps opening the "savedata" folder and see what's happening inside there might help as well. As I am typing this now I am downloading the game to try it out for myself too and I will see if I can help further if you haven't already fixed it by the time the download finishes. And thanks for sharing :D
Well i download the trial and it also had the same issue. so i doubt its a corruption file issue. I'm still raking my head for possible causes. well please keep me updated on whether you can save. Thanks for the advice though +rep ^^. now im gonna seed. hopefully enough people can get interested in the game and find out whats my problem haha. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

platanus

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I am sorry to inform you that I am successfully saving without trouble on my computer, the only remaining thing I can think of is the whole Japanese locale thing :(

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

have you tried to run the game as admin if you're on win 7?

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was having the same problem. It's strange because Japanese games usually work fine for me. My OS is Windows 7 64 bit.

After trying over a dozen different things, I think I managed to solve the problem. The save seems to work if I run the program in Windows 98/Windows Me compatibility mode.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

that error your getting is a problem saving your save game, it almost looks like your running the game right out of the zip file, if that's the case then just unzip the game and go from there. :D
now if your running on windows 7 you need to run it in admin mode, so right click on the exe and run as admin, if the admin problem isn't there, then hold down Shift and right click on the exe and choose run as admin. hope that helps sorry for the late reply I was stuck working my nuts off at work. :D

OP
L

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was having the same problem. It's strange because Japanese games usually work fine for me. My OS is Windows 7 64 bit.

After trying over a dozen different things, I think I managed to solve the problem. The save seems to work if I run the program in Windows 98/Windows Me compatibility mode.
IT WORKS! HUZZAH! thanks +rep (also to anyone that gave solutions)

and yes my OS is ALSO windows 7 64 bit. I guess thats the problem.

have fun with the game!