What's new

SIM RPG Maker NTR [ taninbou ] 他人棒 Soapland: Family Business Management SLG 家庭内ソープランド経営SLG RE178390 RJ178390

pervin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Pimp your wife and daughter to your chagrin
in this cuckoldry-and-prostitution manager SLG.
How is it to run a "family soapland"?

Comprehensive service:
Oral, bosom, hip, finish, each with submenu options!

Select the play menu!
Satisfy the customer?
Feel the agony of cuckolding!

You're in debt and money is everything.
Wife! Daughter! Who will you whore for success?

* Requires RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP (free).

File size is discouraging but, the ideea is really interesting.I don't think there is a NTR fan out there who doesn't like to see his wife and daughter fucked like ragdolls in front of him! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Soapland: Family Business Management SLG

not sure if this is really a NTR because the NTR concept is "the MC woman is take away by another man" while in this one is more "the MC womans whoring" and don't say that the wife and/or the daughter is take away by another man

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

not sure if this is really a NTR because the NTR concept is "the MC woman is take away by another man" while in this one is more "the MC womans whoring" and don't say that the wife and/or the daughter is take away by another man
It still exists as Netorare:

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pimp your wife and daughter to your chagrin
in this cuckoldry-and-prostitution manager SLG.
How is it to run a "family soapland"?

Comprehensive service:
Oral, bosom, hip, finish, each with submenu options!

Select the play menu!
Satisfy the customer?
Feel the agony of cuckolding!

You're in debt and money is everything.
Wife! Daughter! Who will you whore for success?

* Requires RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP (free).

File size is discouraging but, the ideea is really interesting.I don't think there is a NTR fan out there who doesn't like to see his wife and daughter fucked like ragdolls in front of him! :)

Why are you opening this thread if you aren't playing the game or not willing to share the DL-link? I Don't see the benefit of just opening random new topics :I
Also I would have wanted to see a picture and get the japanese DLSite link.
Sorry

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It still exists as Netorare:
aaaaand this is a +1 reason for me for be against the NTR with all my heart

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually, this looks a bit interesting.
Probably gonna check this one out.

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really? Being against the whole genre because of one type of implementation? Even among fans of NTR, these kinds of settings are highly divisive.

It seems like it's actually a pretty common fetish - especially when mixed with interracial stuff...but that just seems like it's sexualized white guilt for the most part.

Now if you're the one cuckolding - or the one being used to cuckold - that I can get behind. Other than that, it just goes above my head (and genitals).

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Why are you opening this thread if you aren't playing the game or not willing to share the DL-link? I Don't see the benefit of just opening random new topics :I
Also I would have wanted to see a picture and get the japanese DLSite link.
Sorry
No sharing and pic probably because daughter tag are equivalent to loli and the daughter indeed look loli to me, so hello rule (ya forgive me being smart ass mate). and it's not like this thread is a repost right? actually i say this is a nice find. (at the moment i post this, the game download count are freakin 4, four)

Strangely despite the game being in japanese i can't seem to find the JP DLsite page and it seems the circle page doesnt exist in JP DLsite either, i love to be wrong about this. Probably banned because japan censor check bot hume fuker failed at approval? (game fully uncensored? howly shiet!)

Let's be a cirno chill buddy mate, it's not like we are in some koakuma illuminati powered anti-NTR front, aint we? *looks up at certain post*

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really? Being against the whole genre because of one type of implementation? Even among fans of NTR, these kinds of settings are highly divisive.

It seems like it's actually a pretty common fetish - especially when mixed with interracial stuff...but that just seems like it's sexualized white guilt for the most part.

Now if you're the one cuckolding - or the one being used to cuckold - that I can get behind. Other than that, it just goes above my head (and genitals).
for me NTR mean "a bastard appear and steal the MC woman breaking the couple"
I barely accept the NTR when the woman is take to a bastard like a story where a student steal the woman of the bully that torment him
I'm a romantic for "happy ending" and "love always win"

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

for me NTR mean "a bastard appear and steal the MC woman breaking the couple"
I barely accept the NTR when the woman is take to a bastard like a story where a student steal the woman of the bully that torment him
I'm a romantic for "happy ending" and "love always win"
*steals Exeryons love interest*

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Pfft. Pfft I say! It's the best kind of NTR! That and garden variety swinging but neither are nearly common enough.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wouldn't call this NTR, this looks more like 'pimped my wife and daughter'.

Doesn't really look like it's my cup of tea. If the protag initiates the NTR, he's either in for some REAL problems in his head or the kind that kills little kittens for fun. This doesn't look like the 2nd kind.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't really look like it's my cup of tea. If the protag initiates the NTR, he's either in for some REAL problems in his head or the kind that kills little kittens for fun. This doesn't look like the 2nd kind.
Yup, doesn't feel like an ntr when it's some kind of crazy mc whoring his family... It should be played more like a brothel themed game I suppose?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

he's doing it because he has to pay a debt. it's hurting him that he has to do it. he doesn't want too.

protagonist organized NTR is still NTR.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sadly(not to some) according to our VNDB(which has cute cover girl on their BG, i wonder if she is their OC), Voluntary Netorare are a thing on this day. yes, our pitiful huMAN society are like this.
I've played Custom Reido 4 & Custom Maid 3D, i was still sanaegreen(not literally) and people were saying these were NTR, when at the time i dont really care, so i just all "NTR nanoka" while picking my nose. and then i tried kanojo no tsukurikata 2.
Until just recently i still surprised to found out NTRee had grew branches lol

Actually i just questioning is NTR* has become NTR** ? or they had always been NTR** ?
could it be this thing are the same as the case where Coffee Milk are also being Coffee ?

* NTR definition i read about in the past
** NTR('s) as of today

btw
i would love to get a share on this game if someone has it out there please

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can you fix your writing style please. it's very hard to look at when you mix in small writing with normal writing and uppercase.

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can you fix your writing style please. it's very hard to look at when you mix in small writing with normal writing and uppercase.
eccentric be real
*wear controversial-NTR-glasses*
lol
anyway i apologize for my failed attempt at being funny then