What's new

RPG Ci-En Active RPG Maker Loli Shota [たわわみるく] 由美ちゃんとパパ / Yumi-chan and Papa

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm surprised this one went so long without notice.
This is the first game created by this circle and has been in development since Sept. 2019.
Note one of the enemies is a shota and at least one of the side females is a loli.

yumi_pixiv18g1.gif

Creator's Ci-En and way to obtain game:

Link to side game featuring the same MC.

Game Information:
Game setting - Modern

Main Story - Follows the everyday life of Yumi as she deals with perverts, school life, as well as her and her father's growing desire for each other. Most of the game is through Yumi's PoV but some choices and narration is done through her father's PoV. Yumi's name is set, but how she addresses her father can be changed. Her relationship to her father is also settable (blood related or step-child)

Main themes - Seduction, Pure Love, Incest, NTR (on the weak side), Rape, Molestation, Lactation, Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, Outdoor sex, yuri, DFC, Small breasts, Average breasts, Big breasts, Huge breasts, All the breasts

H viewing - Sprite work and Dot Animation.

Gameplay - Mostly SIM-like game where you control Yumi, but also some standard RPG battles with molesters and rapists in her travels (atm all battles must be started by player). Enemies only used sexual attacks, each with their own sprite animations. Losing has no real consequence atm. Has H-diary that keeps track of Yumi's H progress along with her feelings and lust towards her father. "All Ages" mode changes some of the H attacks and skips over any scenes with sex. Groping, nudity, etc. are still available. May later incorporate time of day and even season into gameplay. Choices you make actually matter and changes the flow/story of the game.

Standard RPG Maker MV controls apply, works incredibly well with MTool.

In-game images:

Current version: Beta 2021 03 31
Number of days - 3 (one school day, one holiday, and one school event)

Number of enemies - 4 (Shota, Middle Aged Man, Big Otaku, Old Man)

Number of H scenes -
10 combat sex: Shota = 2 R18, 1* R15. Middle Aged Man = 2 R18. 1* R15. Big Otaku = 1 R18, 1 R15. Old Man = 1 R18, 1 R15. * = A variation of R18 attack

Day 1, 9: Yumi x Stranger platform groping, Yumi x Stranger train groping, Delinquent M x F sex, Delinquent M x Pigtail Classmate rape, Yumi x Stranger Breast sucking, Yumi x Papa breast grope/sucking (corrupt path), Yumi x Papa sex (corrupt path), Yumi x Papa sex 2 (corrupt path), Yumi watching Papa masturbating (pure path).

Day 2 (pure path only), 7: Yumi table masturbating, Yumi x Papa blowjob, Yumi x Stranger blowjob, Yumi x Papa sex, Yumi x Shota breast grope/blowjob, Yumi x Big breasted Classmate groping, Yumi x Papa train sex (night)

Day 3 (pure path only), 1: Girls measurement peeking and M classmate examine.

Things I might have missed: Apparently, there's suppose to be a male bathroom Yumi x Papa sex scene....but can't figure out how to trigger. Might not be in this version.

Placeholders: A maid cafe that will be used for both Yumi and Papa scenes.

H-key: 54873

Last edited:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks promising, will keep an eye on it.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Definitely intrigued! Looking forward to see where this'll go, and hopefully it won't take too long to come out.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Definitely intrigued! Looking forward to see where this'll go, and hopefully it won't take too long to come out.
They do make progress every month, but sadly.....for the scope it seems they want for this game I can't see it coming out anything soon.
If it's released this year, it'll be towards the year's end. I'm guessing early months of next year as a rough estimate. BUT that's only if they have it so that the branching paths for the other girls remain, if the game focuses only on Yumi then I can see a summer or fall release.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Suppose it would be getting too spoiled if it came out this year. Lots of really good ones have already dropped, and we're only in February. Just gotta add to the "here's to hoping I forget about it until it randomly pops up on sukebei" list I guess!

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, after poking around in the game for a bit, it looks like there might be a way to change main character breast size, as it's "equipment" in the game. There's also switches related to whether or not you interfere with that side character getting dragged off of not, so definitely some side routes for that.

That being said, we should probably add the loli tag to the post for some of the side characters, as they're already topless in an area that's not accessible in the demo.

The one downside is that if you get into combat, there's no way NOT to do something sexual. Strangely enough, it's not coded to take virginity, so in my playthrough, she had four ejaculations into the vagina, but was still a virgin. I think the scripts and such just aren't fully made for that quite yet.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So, after poking around in the game for a bit, it looks like there might be a way to change main character breast size, as it's "equipment" in the game. There's also switches related to whether or not you interfere with that side character getting dragged off of not, so definitely some side routes for that.

That being said, we should probably add the loli tag to the post for some of the side characters, as they're already topless in an area that's not accessible in the demo.

The one downside is that if you get into combat, there's no way NOT to do something sexual. Strangely enough, it's not coded to take virginity, so in my playthrough, she had four ejaculations into the vagina, but was still a virgin. I think the scripts and such just aren't fully made for that quite yet.
Yeah, forgot to mention that but yes it will be possible. There is already sprite and dot work for Yumi having huge boobs on ci-en page. And yeah, it was said that the blonde delinquent and his follower will be trying to get with all the classmates. One thing I was hoping for is that you can actually see what happens to your classmate after she gets dragged off. It kinda sucks they you have full control of movement until after school and then you're forced to train and then forced home.

Yup, forgot to add it when I was making it. Even though I mentioned it at the beginning.

Well yeah, I already mentioned it but the enemies ONLY use sexual attacks. And it makes sense, they are perverts trying to sexually harass Yumi, why would they use actual attacks (unless you have a ryona kink)?
Yeah, it's still in the works. even though it rightfully tells you the number of times, how much semen is in her and you can even get impregnated.....she remains a virgin. It doesn't it register in the scene with her dad, it still says that he broke her hymen.......and the h status still calls her a virgin afterwards lol

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I guess I should have specified what I meant about the combat. As an example, when fighting the big dude, there's no graduating from molesting to rape. His first attack is already it, so there's no getting out of it, no matter how well you do in combat. And I think the end of school part forcing you onto the train and home is just for the demo. It makes no sense for you to have to walk the entire way to school but teleport back home.

You mention the giant boobs, but honestly, I was hoping for something smaller. Doesn't have to be flat, but maybe at least smaller than her head.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I guess I should have specified what I meant about the combat. As an example, when fighting the big dude, there's no graduating from molesting to rape. His first attack is already it, so there's no getting out of it, no matter how well you do in combat. And I think the end of school part forcing you onto the train and home is just for the demo. It makes no sense for you to have to walk the entire way to school but teleport back home.

You mention the giant boobs, but honestly, I was hoping for something smaller. Doesn't have to be flat, but maybe at least smaller than her head.
Yeah, i can't say for sure if it'll be added to 18+ in full version but in the AG version he has a non-rape move. Honestly, while I understand taking out the sex attack for AG....it would make more sense to keep all the attacks for 18+. Like as you're probably pointing out, have the molesters get more bold as Yumi gets more aroused or something. But at the same time, I do like having those enemies who doesn't care about her pleasure and only seek to please themselves. Well, we don't know until it's closer to finish how it'll end up going.

I hope that's just for the demo, but it wouldn't be the first time a dev gave you freedom yet took it away for no real reason.

I mentioned that in a way of saying "resizable boobs is a very real possiblity" and not "They will only get BIGGER!!". And since we do have flat chested girls and the blonde chick has around average (to bigger side of average) breasts, you have nothing to worry about. Yup, 100% definite......maybe....

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
im always a fan of molestation/sexual harassment in RPG games. so this one seems interesting combat wise.

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New version of beta released, sorry didn't have time to play yet.

edit:
Ok, changes are:
Added in breasts changing items - One for flat chested, one for huge breasted and some nipple piercings. The changes can only be viewed when she's naked though, but both the sprite and standing CG will reflect. Gift box with items can be found near dad's bad.
Self-contained day - If you stay on the pure dad route, you'll get an extra day where the day will join you. You can go to the public bath (located taking the first path up on the third area - where the big rapist is)
Public bath - Three scenes can be found here. Giving a bj to the two older guys (two variations), sitting sex with dad, which leads into shouta scene.

Last edited:

LoliLover12

Reputation score
so has this game released or have a download for it? it looks really good, i love the molesting aspect, not many games have that.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I checked the Ci-en page and found the demo version there. Ctrl+F "yumi_papa" should find it easily on page 2, report number 19 or 20.

I also translated a few sentences here and there so take this with a grain of salt but a newer version might be available there if you use the payment system on the site.

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
When starting up a new game, they let you do a name entry, which I assume is to name the dad as mentioned earlier. What do the next two options do?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I checked the Ci-en page and found the demo version there. Ctrl+F "yumi_papa" should find it easily on page 2, report number 19 or 20.

I also translated a few sentences here and there so take this with a grain of salt but a newer version might be available there if you use the payment system on the site.
I'm supporting this dev and for better and for worst this dev does not hide newer versions behind paywall. Supporters get some additional content and sneak peaks but that's about it. Sadly, this also means that the last version available for you guys.....was also the last one available for me.

When starting up a new game, they let you do a name entry, which I assume is to name the dad as mentioned earlier. What do the next two options do?
iirc, one of them set up rather you're his blood daughter or step daughter and the other is if you want game to be R-18 or R-15 (this changes some of the attacks in battle, no nudity and some scenes skipped).

Also guess I'll change the info to reflect what's currently in the game.

JinShu77

Reputation score
I'm supporting this dev and for better and for worst this dev does not hide newer versions behind paywall. Supporters get some additional content and sneak peaks but that's about it. Sadly, this also means that the last version available for you guys.....was also the last one available for me.
It's been a year, any chance we can get an update on the project? Is the demo still the same? Or a planned release date?

OP
KHTA

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's been a year, any chance we can get an update on the project? Is the demo still the same? Or a planned release date?
In the order asked:
He added a lot more stuff, most of it involving people other than the father. It's looking to become more a sexual exploration game than a father/daughter incest game. Wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the game the MC is banging every single male in the city.

No new demo has dropped. (This is actually incorrect! I had no idea but he added all the demos in his June 2020 post! Since feb 2021, seems as if they dropped 3 different demos: June 2021, Jan 2022, and just last month!)

No release date that I've noticed. (But he did mention that he wanted to been completed by now and it seems all that's left is completing some big animations. So hopefully completion some time this year.)

Last edited:

JinShu77

Reputation score
In the order asked:
He added a lot more stuff, most of it involving people other than the father. It's looking to become more a sexual exploration game than a father/daughter incest game. Wouldn't be surprised if by the end of the game the MC is banging every single male in the city.

No new demo has dropped. (This is actually incorrect! I had no idea but he added all the demos in his June 2020 post! Since feb 2021, seems as if they dropped 3 different demos: June 2021, Jan 2022, and just last month!)

No release date that I've noticed. (But he did mention that he wanted to been completed by now and it seems all that's left is completing some big animations. So hopefully completion some time this year.)
Thanks for the response, quite frankly ci-en is a bit confusing to navigate compared to other paywalls like fantia, fanbox, and patreon, I can understand locking randoms out of the pay posts, but it seems to completely hide them.

Nick_1357

Reputation score
In the order asked:

I can't seem to find the demo you mentioned last month in the Cien. The latest I can find is from april 2021. Do you have access to the latest demo? Or are they hidden because they're paid demos?