What's new

ADV RPG Maker [二条たゆん@やらかし団] トレジャーハンタークゥと古の王/Treasure Hunter Kuu and the Ancient King (RJ248476)

Reputation score

Description of Gameplay:

Two parts to this game:
1) You go around and interact with people in town and help them with certain tasks in order to trigger events/H-scenes (6/20 H-scenes are found here)

2) The mazes in the ruins. After reaching the end of the first maze in the ruins there will be an entrance. If it's your first time going through the entrance, the game will warn you that there's no going back to town once you enter. Once you decide to enter, you will take the big red gem. The floor below you proceeds to collapses, an H-scene triggers, and you are in a different place trying to navigate through mazes in order to find the other colored gems. Depending on whether you collect all four or not will change the ending. (14/20 H-scenes are found here)

Controls:

Arrow keys = Walk
Holding L-Shift + Arrow keys = Run
L-Mouse = Run to the clicked area
W = Hide Character Avatar
Q = Display Character Avatar
Z/Enter/L-Mouse: Action Key = Interact

Description of story: Kuu is an ambitious treasure hunter who is hungry to find rare treasures.

Fetishes: Clothed, Nonhuman/Monster Girl, Furry, Inter-species Sex, Big Breasts, Tail

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well this caught my eye. Ill meander around this game till I finish it prob.

OP
U
Reputation score
I can't get any translator tools to work. Need help or a save for CG
1) Use the EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe to unpack the full game exe
2) A folder named "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" should be created. Rename the folder by removing the "%" characters.
3) Use the RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.exe and select the game executable by going into "DEFAULT FOLDER" and selecting "Game.exe"
4) Run "Game.exe" and a "ClipLoger" should appear which is the text hook for the game
5) Run your translation tool. You should not need to hook anything as ClipLoger should automatically transmit text directly into your translation tool (I use ITHVNR + TA btw)

Attachments

Lastguyhere

Reputation score
Holy shit, it worked. I spent some time trying to get this to work. Thanks +rep.