What's new

VN/TEXT [Team Baldrhead] バルドスカイ ダイブ1 ロストメモリー Baldr Sky Dive1 “Lost Memory”

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Developement: GIGA
Genres: scifi, mecha, romance, drama, comedy, school life, etc
Language: Japanese
Plot:
Baldr Sky takes place in Japan some time in the future during the 21st century. Nanomachines have become a commonplace and have taken a major role in society. The abilities of these nanomachines range from medical purposes for curing ailments and modifying the taste of food. A new generation of humans now also have a chip embedded in them which allows them to be connected to the Internet at all times. With the dawn of these new technologies, warfare has expanded beyond the physical world onto the virtual world. People engage in combat online in sumicrams, the name of the mecha units in the game, or with viruses (unmanned robots).
The story of Baldr Sky revolves around the male protagonist Kou Kadokura and is told through two timelines, the present and the past through flashbacks. In the past, Kou was a carefree student enjoying his peaceful school life with his friends. But one day, he wakes up and realizes himself fighting as a mercenary. Due to a shock he received in battle, part of his memory has been lost. Those memories might have a significant meaning to his life... the event that changed his peaceful life forever.
Gameplay: The majority of the game is spent reading (and hearing) moonspeak, but you will be thrown into battles once in a while (later routes have more battles). Battles are fought in a top down 2D interface. You control a robot fighting against armies after armies, sometimes with allies, but mostly alone. Your mech is initially equipped with limited weapons, but as time goes on, you will be able to unlock many different others.

H: mostly consensual, normal, hetero, human sex, unfortunately. There's one or two rape scenes, but that's it.

Control: Direction keys to move. Z, X, C are attacks. V is for special movement (mostly dash). Z+X (and later X+C) is for Force Crash, kind of like finisher. advance moves like dash and force crash are unlocked when you have progressed far enough.

Download: 22 (Dive 1) + 74 (Dive 2) = 96 parts in total, so maybe you would be better off with torrents on .
Links are interchangable. In other words, you don't have to download all parts from the same host.

All characters are over 18, plot-wise at least. I have no comment about their appearances. The one that looks youngest may actually be the oldest.

Last edited by a moderator:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Baldr Sky

96 parts in total.,.,
but sounds scary(ly going to be really long)....,
don't worry I have dial-up it'll take me about 3 years.:D
lmao i'll see what i can do about mu'ing it when my net isn't maxed

lmao my pc specs are tricore procesor 512mb graphics card 500gig hard drive disk space and some op sys of win7 so she is abit temporamental

Last edited: