What's new

Patreon SIM Active [Team Monolith] Monolith Bay

Vergil°

Reputation score
Hi, we are Team Monolith and this is our new dating adventure game. Check it out for free at:

Download free version:

Join our Discord:

BJ interactive animation:

Gameplay:
It's a third person dating adventure. Improve your reputation with the girls by buying them gifts and sharing romantic moments with them. You can run around freely in the little open world town. Or you can be faster with the bike. Deliver pizza with a car to earn a buck. Use the money to buy gifts for the girls or items that will help you proceed with certain storylines.

Controls:
WASD: Walk
Shift: Run
Space: Jump
E: Interact
ESC: Menu
You can also use your controller to play the game. But for some UI elements you still have to use your mouse.

Plot introduction:
Our tale is centered around a young man, who moves to Monolith Bay, a small coastal town with an unusual past, to try and rescue his parents from limbo with the help of his stepsister and mad scientist uncle.
The town, however, has more to it than meets the eye, and so does your uncle…

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires: gameplay description. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked. Thread locked.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked. Also, please use the PM system (conversation) when contacting staff for official duties.

OP
Vergil°

Vergil°

Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked. Also, please use the PM system (conversation) when contacting staff for official duties.
Thank you! I haven't found an option to send you a PM. Neither on your profile page and profile popup nor in my inbox.

Update v0.1.2 including:
-A bike you can buy to get around town much faster.
-A phone camera you can take pictures with. Will also have gameplay relevance later.
-A Map to help you know your way around town.
-Fix for all cloth clipping issues and new cloth simulations.
-And many minor bug fixes.

Public Download:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
a.jpg
Might not have it since you're low in post count and we've got it locked behind a certain # because of spambot problems.

OP
Vergil°

Vergil°

Reputation score
You're right, that button does not exist for me. Well, now I know why. :) Thanks for pointing that out.

OP
Vergil°

Vergil°

Reputation score

While we are working on our next content update we bring you some general improvements for the current version. This one features:

-A revamped wakeup sequence
-New grass
-Performance optimizations (More than 2x the fps on our test device!)
-And some minor bug fixes

Get it here: