What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団] CONFUSION WORLD (RE144501) (RJ144501)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ144501] CONFUSION WORLD

Ah okay. so this game is strictly Netorare? Does it have any Netori in it?
None at all.

And even the NTR part is the meh kind of NTR where it's up to the player to serves up the girl to the other guy, and since it's your choice all the way you can also stop whenever you feel like it (simply don't take the girl to the other one is all)

Unlike, say, Oyako Rankan where the player struggle to keep the girl.

I mean seriously, "hey I want to NTR this girl off you but I need to get this item first, can you get them for me?" quest.
(ok the guy didn't specifically say outloud to the MC, but he had an inner monologue after so it made me went "u fuckin wat?"

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i must be wrong ? netora point is different to favorability to others. and how can i see how many ntr points has on each girl same with favorability to others?..

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i must be wrong ? netora point is different to favorability to others. and how can i see how many ntr points has on each girl same with favorability to others?..
As I said above, netora is meaningless. And NTR point is hidden so you will never see any record of it.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For NTR

after win another world god :
  • hscene room has hits
  • cat in hscene room can change day and month
  • man in hscene room sell item
  • fairy outside home can change weather

purple color choice up other male good impression or NTR point
green color choice for event?

hits in hscene room :
girl friend
  • NTR point over 2, good impression to パイス over 12 (man in guild SE, if want up good impression or NTR point, at night can find him in restaurant), with girl friend talk to him
  • then NTR point over 6 talk to him in guild has hscene?
  • NTR point over 5, good impression to デオ over 10 (man in inn), when girl friend working in inn then talk to her
  • NTR point over 15, when girl friend working in item shop talk to her will auto up good impression to shop master or has hscene
  • NTR point over 5, good impression to ザンバ over 6 (man in restaurant, if work is Aug has box in restaurant counter then talk to heroine 食堂の事を言う)
  • NTR point over 20, girl friend working in school? has hscene with headmaster, then lechery over 40 has hscene with student
  • When lechery over 40, know girl friend sex with other, at night go brothel, she can work there
  • When girl friend not virgin, after 5F talk to fairy in south area, then talk to guild master in counter, at night west area, with girl friend talk to man in SE
  • NTR point over 20, NTR over 5 times, with girl friend to 2nd town toilet or sunday with girl friend go west area toilet
  • NTR point over 20, NTR over 10 times, with girl friend go 2nd town department store 2F
  • NTR point over 20, NTR over 10 times, with girl friend to 3rd town big bathroom
  • NTR point over 30, NTR over 10 times, with girl friend see her son (if danger day no hscene)

2nd heroine
  • NTR point over 6, good impression to パイス over 12 (man in guild SE), then talk to him in guild
  • NTR point over 5, NTR over 2 times, with her to 2nd town toilet or sunday go west area toilet
  • NTR point over 5, NTR over 5 times, with her to 2nd town department store 2F
  • NTR point over 10, NTR over 5 times, with her to 3rd town big bathroom
  • NTR point over 15, NTR over 5 times, with her see her son (danger day no hscene)

3rd heroine
  • Talk to man in weapon shop outside
  • NTR point over 5, NTR over 2 times, with her to 2nd town toilet or sunday go west area toilet
  • NTR point over 5, NTR over 2 times, with her to 2nd town department store 2F
  • NTR point over 10, NTR over 2 times, with her to 3rd town big bathroom
  • NTR point over 15, NTR over 5 times, with her see her son (danger day no hscene)
netorare point is meaningless? i dont get it.. i mean look at etigoyas ntr hints need ntr points and good impression/favorability to others to get the events. ntr can get from some items while favorability is choosing the purple one in conversation..

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

netorare point is meaningless? i dont get it.. i mean look at etigoyas ntr hints need ntr points and good impression/favorability to others to get the events. ntr can get from some items while favorability is choosing the purple one in conversation..
I said it meaningless because you missed "re" in the word "Netorare". And I also said above that there is not any record of NTR point in this game so you will never see any NTR point. I know my English skills are not quite good compare to the others but please at least read again or tell me to clarify what I say.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I said it meaningless because you missed "re" in the word "Netorare". And I also said above that there is not any record of NTR point in this game so you will never see any NTR point. I know my English skills are not quite good compare to the others but please at least read again or tell me to clarify what I say.
oh sorry i misunderstand xD thanks for answering my question on earlier post about how to view the points..

Reaver

Lurker
Reputation score

guys got a few questions:

some times happens that i cant finde my girlfriend at home at night and the guy is sitting in the restaurant so he isnt banging her and a few times the 2nd girl and the black haird guy is missin at night and cant finde em onece even happand that my girlfrind the second girl and the black haired guy were all missing. btw its not after the black haird guy and 2nd girls date.

and the next question is in wich dungeons 5f is the fairy,

and last why cant i trigger the bathroom ntr or 2f department store ntr events?
i was only able the trigger the bathroom ntr`s for the 3rd girl 3 times and im goin in the places at saturday and sunday.

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To kill the final boss you need to make a special equipment, for that you need to mine in the last maps before the final boss. First you need to buy the pickaxe at the second town, in the east market(different vendors sell different tools). It may require several runs to have all the materials. To reset the dungeon you have to go back to town. After you have all the materials go talk to the red guy in fairy town(he also tells you how many materials you're missing), and select the first option. After that equip the sword and shield(leave the rest of the cheat equipment) and go fight the final boss. At first you don't do damage, just continue to attack him. After he gets in his second form, you start doing real damage until you beat him.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

now i think i beat the game :confused: where can i get items that can edit day,ntr points?

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

now i think i beat the game :confused: where can i get items that can edit day,ntr points?
In the recollection room. You can buy the recollection room from a guy at the second town in the top left building. You can enter it from the computer in your room.

Sidmark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone post a save or something? i have no idea how to beat the game. i can then get all the HS myself

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

damn! well.. if I had known that there was a "cheat" mode like this... I would not have spent 10 hours playing lol
btw, very thx for the hints! :)

as I promised, here we go 1.03a vers:
pass? o_O

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know where can I find the quest : 銅 x5 銀x5 for blond girl?

edit: Nvm had a brainfart just read the post on page 2.

Last edited:

Zeronight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

damn! well.. if I had known that there was a "cheat" mode like this... I would not have spent 10 hours playing lol
btw, very thx for the hints! :)

as I promised, here we go 1.03a vers:
hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!lxMmhaQY!gUGWPVWB3jzrdpoxJHoLOh_UZ0GVEdqZaMsqbtHWhjU
Can I get the password for this file please.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok guys here we go again:

vers 1.05 + save in new game plus (boss-god already killed and all cheat item, netorare item etc is unlock)
psw as always is: ntr

enjoy!

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool thanks for 1.05, ill translate the ui and items and stuff if anyone cares for that.

*EDIT* No story though =(

Last edited:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

ok guys here we go again:

vers 1.05 + save in new game plus (boss-god already killed and all cheat item, netorare item etc is unlock)
psw as always is: ntr

enjoy!
I love you! (no homo though) ^_^

Thanks for contributing to NTR world.

I want to give you more rep but I do not have anything left. :(

Cool thanks for 1.05, ill translate the ui and items and stuff if anyone cares for that.
Edit: Great! Good to see someone volunteer to translate this game. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.