What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
According to and google translate the game got updated to 1.18 with a fix for the cat's NTR route and an aditional CG, plus he's going to announce his next game at the end of the month!

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
According to and google translate the game got updated to 1.18 with a fix for the cat's NTR route and an aditional CG, plus he's going to announce his next game at the end of the month!
...dlsite still has 1.17, and i honestly had forgotten about the game xD, i think i had that version of it but was too lazy to play it.

Anyone knows if not using the pond near the end (the one that lets you see the ntr) affects the endings?

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a download for 1.18? It adds a new scene for Nekoko, but I can only find 1.17. Also, is the partial still updated for 1.13?

M3ndor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is there a 1.18 out there? Since I can't get the Nekoko NTR Scene to start. Lewd max, affection max to everyone and still nothing when being in the new village. Can someone pm me if they have the 1.18 ?

Lefu

Reputation score
Hi guys does anyone have a full save for this? Because I can't seem to be able to unlock the catgirls's NTR scenes and the other saves on this thread are either down or don't have those scenes

I'm using 1.17 so I do have the scenes, I can't find what I have to do to trigger them

I also tried using RpgMakerSaveEditor and since I suck at japanese I'm not able to find which trigger is the one I need

Status
Not open for further replies.