What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

But in this new version the girls never reject Sein even after got NTR'd
You sure it wasn't in the NTR ending with all the girls except Fio? I do remember the girls in that ending come down on him pretty hard.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You sure it wasn't in the NTR ending with all the girls except Fio? I do remember the girls in that ending come down on him pretty hard.
Nah, I remember clearly that in the past version, if a girl got ntr'd, the next time you came to her house, 8/10 she'd reject Sein's advance

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah, I remember clearly that in the past version, if a girl got ntr'd, the next time you came to her house, 8/10 she'd reject Sein's advance
Hm, out of the 85 hours (a number of them gain from doing other stuff and forgetting the game was still running but I digress) I have never encountered that. And I completed first ntr run around version 1.06. I've been able to successfully continue dating/having sex with each and every girl even after the finding out scene. Not one had rejected Sein and I seriously doubt my luck is good enough to avoid a 8/10 chance each and every time on multiple playthroughs.

I really believe you're mistaken on this, unless I'm doing something fundamentally different in my playthroughs making the girls not reject Sein. Either way, I can no longer confirm this as I no longer have the older build.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

im lost on some CG mind anyone sharing their saved i got the computer but the one below them no on the new area

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I need to find time to replay this whole game through the NG+ yes i will cheat to be faster. But one thing for sure Teaz. I personally never renember Sein being rejected by the girls after they being ntred, maybe is because i made the girl have sex with sein before getting ntred? Gotta be that, but any how, i dunno how is this new version. Again i must do NG+ to verify everything again.

BTW Khta - GODDAMN! And here i tought i was playing to much a lot of theses games, and you go and say that you put 85 HOURS just in this game!? I feel ashamed of myself now...

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright, that one's my bad. I didn't noticed that - on the process of trying to get the ntr status, I lowered the heroines' affection for sein below 50, and that's what makes them reject Sein's advance.

Once I raised their affection above 50, they didn't reject Sein anymore, so yeah....

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alright, that one's my bad. I didn't noticed that - on the process of trying to get the ntr status, I lowered the heroines' affection for sein below 50, and that's what makes them reject Sein's advance.

Once I raised their affection above 50, they didn't reject Sein anymore, so yeah....
Well that actually makes sense, it would be cool if dialogue reflects it an implies that they just like the other guys more or something xD

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok, ive done a lot of new test on new village events;

to see the ntr scene for girls (fio, ritei etcc) we must see first the scene in the water in the final dungeon, repeat that for every girl (except nekoko).

after that, every night will have a rotation of event. first and last night nothing happens. the nights in the middle we have the ntr rotation inside the 2nd floor of the pub (ritei+yufarina first, then fio + romiru, and in the last the blue girl).

night 1 and 5 (so, every 4 days) there is a chance to see a marker in the nord est of the map with a naked nekoko in human form. i think that is the first NTR flag for nekoko (we must already have fucked her multiple times before).

but here i'm stuck. i cant find the second ntr event where baton and shuzeru both fuck nekoko and start the chain ntr event for her.

with nekoko in party (and in human form) i have repeatedly spam the rest event for at least 1 hour but all i see is the normal ntr event for normal girl (in the pub). so i have open the game and search manualy for the second event and... i cant find it. i cant fuckin find it, no matter where i look, it's not in that map. there is only the first flag event and nothing else. then i've search in EVERY map, old or new and open every single event.... nothing.

i can see clearly that nekoko have ntr events in the vanilla maps like every other girl but i cant find the event to triggher them. i have take note of every switch and variable that influence this event and try to find some event that turn on this specific switch/var. but... no luck.

i have start to wonder if it REALLY exist @@ i'm truly confused. really.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok, ive done a lot of new test on new village events;

to see the ntr scene for girls (fio, ritei etcc) we must see first the scene in the water in the final dungeon, repeat that for every girl (except nekoko).

after that, every night will have a rotation of event. first and last night nothing happens. the nights in the middle we have the ntr rotation inside the 2nd floor of the pub (ritei+yufarina first, then fio + romiru, and in the last the blue girl).

night 1 and 5 (so, every 4 days) there is a chance to see a marker in the nord est of the map with a naked nekoko in human form. i think that is the first NTR flag for nekoko (we must already have fucked her multiple times before).

but here i'm stuck. i cant find the second ntr event where baton and shuzeru both fuck nekoko and start the chain ntr event for her.

with nekoko in party (and in human form) i have repeatedly spam the rest event for at least 1 hour but all i see is the normal ntr event for normal girl (in the pub). so i have open the game and search manualy for the second event and... i cant find it. i cant fuckin find it, no matter where i look, it's not in that map. there is only the first flag event and nothing else. then i've search in EVERY map, old or new and open every single event.... nothing.

i can see clearly that nekoko have ntr events in the vanilla maps like every other girl but i cant find the event to triggher them. i have take note of every switch and variable that influence this event and try to find some event that turn on this specific switch/var. but... no luck.

i have start to wonder if it REALLY exist @@ i'm truly confused. really.
Nah, don't sweat it about it. Me and KHTA, we know about that. We were trying to find Nekoko's not even NTR, but simple sexual Stuff even before the game even had one! The reason is because if you open up the save file of the older versions, there was some switches to turn it on Nekoko's Supposedly both Normal Sexual and Netorare Stuff, and guess what? We searched the whole goddamn game after those events, and never found it, only when the game received new versions we found those events. So in the end it is totally possible that there is just one simple flag for Nekoko right now. So don't be angry for not fiding anything kay?

Last edited:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nah, don't sweat it about it. Me and KHTA, we know about that. We we're trying to find Nekoko's not even NTR, but simple sexual Stuff even before the game even had one! The reason is because if you open up the save file of the older versions, there was some switches to turn it on Nekoko's Supposedly both Normal Sexual and Netorare Stuff, and guess what? We searched the whole goddamn game after those events, and never found it, only when the game received new versions we found those events. So in the end it is totally possible that there is just one simple flag for Nekoko right now. So don't be angry for not fiding anything kay?
hehe yep u are right but let me say this;

why put the (first) ntr flag, change every ntr scene in the older map (with new cg for nekoko), update the recollection room with new cg (both vanilla AND ntr) but dont insert the second ntr flag? dosent make any sense. there is a whole part of the game (well.. 4 scene + every ntr scene in older map), that we cant see because dev dont have create a very little event to turn "on" one single switch?

it's indeed strange at least.

or i'm blind. that's another possibilities lol

or is a bug. uhmm...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hehe yep u are right but let me say this;

why put the (first) ntr flag, change every ntr scene in the older map (with new cg for nekoko), update the recollection room with new cg (both vanilla AND ntr) but dont insert the second ntr flag? dosent make any sense. there is a whole part of the game (well.. 4 scene + every ntr scene in older map), that we cant see because dev dont have create a very little event to turn "on" one single switch?

it's indeed strange at least.

or i'm blind. that's another possibilities lol

or is a bug. uhmm...
What do you mean every scene? in what way are they changed? dialogue, drawings, or how to trigger them? i am playing NG+ slowly xD

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What do you mean every scene? in what way are they changed? dialogue, drawings, or how to trigger them? i am playing NG+ slowly xD
the dev have simply added nekoko to the ntr chain scene inside shuzer and baton house, and in all ntr place for outdoor sex in the older map, like this;

so, now u can see nekoko too in this places, other every girl.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So let me get this straight, there's a switch that wasn't activated in the game that you have to activate manually to see some already finished scenes, and the cat girl has basic NTR scenes that you can find?

I don't suppose anyone has a save right before they NTR'd the cat girl, I dumped my save after I screwed up with having everyone NTR'd at the same time.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhhh Again, i need to find time to replay this WHOLE GAME, on NG+. But from what i could understand from what you guys are saying. Again Miimii tried to help, but again he screwed up. If it is not complete, then Again! KHTA is with me on this one: "Why did you release an new version, with the goddamn new CG, but making impossible to get those events with those new CGS?"
If it really is an bug or lack of obvservation from Miimii, i will say that i am 90% sure, that it won't be late until version 1.16 or wathever appear of this game. If appears...

Gilef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you are talking about nekoko NTR scenes then Ive got them pretty fast.Or is there anything else,other than those 3 scenes in CG room?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So let me get this straight, there's a switch that wasn't activated in the game that you have to activate manually to see some already finished scenes, and the cat girl has basic NTR scenes that you can't find?
exactly.

If you are talking about nekoko NTR scenes then Ive got them pretty fast.Or is there anything else,other than those 3 scenes in CG room?
there is 4 global (well... its the same cg afterall) ntr scene for here but yes we try to find them. if u have find them please tell me how do you have unlock them? after the scene in the village (north-east with nekoko in human form and naked) what u have done?

EDIT:

FOUND IT!

nekoko need 3 ntr flag!

1-in new village, north-east, chance every 4 days.
2-CASINò (building with various minigame) (DAYTIME)
3-CASINò (NIGHT)

finally @@

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Uhhh Again, i need to find time to replay this WHOLE GAME, on NG+. But from what i could understand from what you guys are saying. Again Miimii tried to help, but again he screwed up. If it is not complete, then Again! KHTA is with me on this one: "Why did you release an new version, with the goddamn new CG, but making impossible to get those events with those new CGS?"
If it really is an bug or lack of obvservation from Miimii, i will say that i am 90% sure, that it won't be late until version 1.16 or wathever appear of this game. If appears...
I'm not with you on that one lol. I've had her scenes figured out since the day the update landed. You do remember my previously saying I found it right?
For Nekoko NTR, I don't know the exact triggers to prompt it but I'm pretty sure you need to be already having sex with Nekoko for the scene to start. In new village at night, you'll see her off in a corner in the far northeast of town.

Also, just fucking do it. All items, levels and whatnot carry over, all you'll be doing is running through the dungeons (5 mins each) and restarting the ntr scenes. You'll get a book from the shady guys at the night shop that allows you to instantly change the girls lust and love stats for any guys. And Nekoko will start off being able to transform. Just have to get her in your party and spam her unique item to get her to 60 affection for Sein and boom you're ready for new content.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not with you on that one lol. I've had her scenes figured out since the day the update landed. You do remember my previously saying I found it right?

Also, just fucking do it. All items, levels and whatnot carry over, all you'll be doing is running through the dungeons (5 mins each) and restarting the ntr scenes. You'll get a book from the shady guys at the night shop that allows you to instantly change the girls lust and love stats for any guys. And Nekoko will start off being able to transform. Just have to get her in your party and spam her unique item to get her to 60 affection for Sein and boom you're ready for new content.
What was her unique item and how did you find it? if you remember the page where that was explained that will also work, also why do i NEED it if she already transforms?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What was her unique item and how did you find it? if you remember the page where that was explained that will also work, also why do i NEED it if she already transforms?
I has no eye deer. But you get it from just doing the thief event at the department store.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok... I begun playing the NG+ but i'm stuck. Like seriously though, i tried everything!!

I raised Every, single, of, the, Girls Affection with Takuto and Shuzer and i can't even get a single NTR event? I don't get it this at all! In the past you only needed to get the girls to a certain level of affection with then, and the events would generate by themselves. Now is not even trying to! What the hell i need to do to generate those stupid events? Like i tried to sleep for probaly an straight month, but absolutely nothing popped up!

Status
Not open for further replies.