What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

I am so confused, is the game finished or not? maybe i should wait 1 more week and see if the guy release one more update, even if its just bug corrections.

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok... I begun playing the NG+ but i'm stuck. Like seriously though, i tried everything!!

I raised Every, single, of, the, Girls Affection with Takuto and Shuzer and i can't even get a single NTR event? I don't get it this at all! In the past you only needed to get the girls to a certain level of affection with then, and the events would generate by themselves. Now is not even trying to! What the hell i need to do to generate those stupid events? Like i tried to sleep for probaly an straight month, but absolutely nothing popped up!
You still need to do the events in the four dungeons, and make sure you bring the ntr dudes with you for it to happen. Don't remember if you need to be a lover with the girls or not first but prolly a good idea to do so.

I am so confused, is the game finished or not? maybe i should wait 1 more week and see if the guy release one more update, even if its just bug corrections.
The game is finished and has been for a long time, just recently he added a little more content.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You still need to do the events in the four dungeons, and make sure you bring the ntr dudes with you for it to happen. Don't remember if you need to be a lover with the girls or not first but prolly a good idea to do so.

The game is finished and has been for a long time, just recently he added a little more content.
Yes you need to have confessed to each girl before the ntr event. Not sure if you can complete the dungeon, cofess and go back to it or if it only happens the first time you enter.

And i meant if the guy still plans to add more, i mean the game was only technically completed since Naedoko's part was obviously missing, and i mean bugs, not sure if this version has them.

PD: The guy is already working on his next game right? any info about it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if you can complete the dungeon, cofess and go back to it or if it only happens the first time you enter.
Yup, you're totally free to do this. Already tested, and it works just as well as if you taken them with you the first time.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

exactly.

there is 4 global (well... its the same cg afterall) ntr scene for here but yes we try to find them. if u have find them please tell me how do you have unlock them? after the scene in the village (north-east with nekoko in human form and naked) what u have done?

EDIT:

FOUND IT!

nekoko need 3 ntr flag!

1-in new village, north-east, chance every 4 days.
2-CASINò (building with various minigame) (DAYTIME)
3-CASINò (NIGHT)

finally @@
care to share ur save?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Impossible, you need to confess to every girl and watch, every single event on the dugeons? Even those events when the they got separated? You are kidding right? Plus, Liti is Sein's sister, amd Miimii don't do incest, how the rule of "must confess first" apply to her? That does not make any sense.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Impossible, you need to confess to every girl and watch, every single event on the dugeons? Even those events when the they got separated? You are kidding right? Plus, Liti is Sein's sister, amd Miimii don't do incest, how the rule of "must confess first" apply to her? That does not make any sense.
-u need to rise love point
-u need to confess with every girl (except ritei), u can confess only in the evening
-u need to watch every event in the dungeon (bridge collapse and stuff research)
-and then un need to farm 2 ntr flag for every girl. (very time consuming)
-then u need to watch the water scene in the final dungeon for every girl (except nekoko)

now u have unlock all the ntr scene for the vanilla girl. plus the harem ntr ending of course.

asaness said:
care to share ur save?
no problem, but i warning you, i have modded and cheated my savefile to speed the game and done test and research, so u can probably see some weird stuff, bug, missing item etcc

Attachments

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

exactly.

there is 4 global (well... its the same cg afterall) ntr scene for here but yes we try to find them. if u have find them please tell me how do you have unlock them? after the scene in the village (north-east with nekoko in human form and naked) what u have done?

EDIT:

FOUND IT!

nekoko need 3 ntr flag!

1-in new village, north-east, chance every 4 days.
2-CASINò (building with various minigame) (DAYTIME)
3-CASINò (NIGHT)

finally @@
I think there is a 4 Flag or something is not working. Because i did all of those 3 flags and Nekoko wasn't having sex with neither Takuto and Shuzer. Worse than that, the third flag just kept reappering on the map! I was like: wtf!? :confused:

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think there is a 4 Flag or something is not working. Because i did all of those 3 flags and Nekoko wasn't having sex with neither Takuto and Shuzer. Worse than that, the third flag just kept reappering on the map! I was like: wtf!? :confused:
yep u are right, the 3° flag continue in a loop and the ntr scene in old map its still locked. there is only chat outdoor scene, but no sex scene.

BUT... the ntr scene in new village is unlocked! (in pub, second floor, blue girl + nekoko).

now, if u are using my save there is a very high chance that the bug is my fault (i have change a lot of variable and switch).

if u are using your save instead well... we need another flag or is a bug of the dev.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yep u are right, the 3° flag continue in a loop and the ntr scene in old map its still locked. there is only chat outdoor scene, but no sex scene.

BUT... the ntr scene in new village is unlocked! (in pub, second floor, blue girl + nekoko).

now, if u are using my save there is a very high chance that the bug is my fault (i have change a lot of variable and switch).

if u are using your save instead well... we need another flag or is a bug of the dev.
I have great news then! I was using my save, so in other words. There is no content or is a bug, you decide!
Jokes aside, Nekoko's Scenes are not only with blue haired elf girl, is random so it can be with the sister, with phio. It depends on your luck...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have great news then! I was using my save, so in other words. There is no content or is a bug, you decide!
Jokes aside, Nekoko's Scenes are not only with blue haired elf girl, is random so it can be with the sister, with phio. It depends on your luck...
really? no matter how many days i wait i see always the same girls;

ritei+yufarina
fio+roremi
blue girl + nekoko

but my save file is probably fucked up, its better for me to use a fresh and untouched save lol

btw. the outdoor scene (no chat, sex) is already in the game so, the content is here. it's probably a bug and the 3° flag loop is a clear evidence.

EDIT:

yep. it's a dev bug. the 3° nekoko ntr flag dont turn ON the switch 739. after fix it everything works fine. now i'm satisfacted.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

really? no matter how many days i wait i see always the same girls;

ritei+yufarina
fio+roremi
blue girl + nekoko

but my save file is probably fucked up, its better for me to use a fresh and untouched save lol

btw. the outdoor scene (no chat, sex) is already in the game so, the content is here. it's probably a bug and the 3° flag loop is a clear evidence.

EDIT:

yep. it's a dev bug. the 3° nekoko ntr flag dont turn ON the switch 739. after fix it everything works fine. now i'm satisfacted.
......i may as well wait and see if he updates the game again, unless he has even more content planned it should be updated soon....hopefully

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the game was updated yesterday, can someone post the updated version? also is it just bug fixes?

lol i just realized this is not even the first bug correction update, there was already one like 2 or 3 days after the new content was added.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game was updated yesterday, can someone post the updated version? also is it just bug fixes?

lol i just realized this is not even the first bug correction update, there was already one like 2 or 3 days after the new content was added.
So, uh, anyone got the updated version?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

change log:
Ver1.17
 おまけ村の夜にヒロインと一緒に行動時 民家に入ると違う場所なのを修正。

・Ver1.16
 おまけの盗賊イベントにて連戦 勝利後に画面が暗いままになってしまうのを修正。

・Ver1.15
 ノルトス村にて野外エッチ後BGMが違うのを修正。
 フィオ寝取られイベントでMAP移動で自動に発生してしまうのを修正。
 試練等にて隊列移動しないように変更。
 おしえてカードにて全員まとめて教えてくれるように変更。
 (※寝取られ2回目 昼間で雨の時に効果がないのを修正。)

ねここ寝取られイベントを追加。

おまけ村・おまけダンジョンを追加。

engrish google trasl:
Ver1.17
Fixed a different place when entering a private house at the time of action with a heroine at night of an extra village.

· Ver1.16
Fixed that the screen will remain dark after the battle victory at the bonus thief event.

· Ver1.15
Fix that BGM is different after outdoor etch in Nortos village.
Fixed that it happens automatically by MAP movement at Pio sleeping event.
Changes not to move in a row by trials.
Tell me and change it so that everyone can tell you all at once.
(* Fixed that it was ineffective when it was falling asleep the second time in the daytime and in the rain.)
In the case of
I added an event where I am sleeping here.

Added extra village · bonus dungeon.

tl&dr: only bug fix

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

change log:
Ver1.17
 おまけ村の夜にヒロインと一緒に行動時 民家に入ると違う場所なのを修正。

・Ver1.16
 おまけの盗賊イベントにて連戦 勝利後に画面が暗いままになってしまうのを修正。

・Ver1.15
 ノルトス村にて野外エッチ後BGMが違うのを修正。
 フィオ寝取られイベントでMAP移動で自動に発生してしまうのを修正。
 試練等にて隊列移動しないように変更。
 おしえてカードにて全員まとめて教えてくれるように変更。
 (※寝取られ2回目 昼間で雨の時に効果がないのを修正。)

ねここ寝取られイベントを追加。

おまけ村・おまけダンジョンを追加。

engrish google trasl:
Ver1.17
Fixed a different place when entering a private house at the time of action with a heroine at night of an extra village.

· Ver1.16
Fixed that the screen will remain dark after the battle victory at the bonus thief event.

· Ver1.15
Fix that BGM is different after outdoor etch in Nortos village.
Fixed that it happens automatically by MAP movement at Pio sleeping event.
Changes not to move in a row by trials.
Tell me and change it so that everyone can tell you all at once.
(* Fixed that it was ineffective when it was falling asleep the second time in the daytime and in the rain.)
In the case of
I added an event where I am sleeping here.

Added extra village · bonus dungeon.

tl&dr: only bug fix
Yeah, but since there were some important bugs with the added content......lets just say for people like me that neither like or know how to cheat we are interested xD

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, but since there were some important bugs with the added content......lets just say for people like me that neither like or know how to cheat we are interested xD
is there someone have Ver 1.17 ?
I don't mind if it's only bug fix ... ;)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found the latest ver at "http://hentai-otaku.com/" ... ;)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

found the latest ver at "http://hentai-otaku.com/" ... ;)
Thanks!!! btw sinc ei just saw you know some jap, can you explain what those espheres in the recollection room are for?

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry to necro this but does anyone has a full save with Nekoko NTR unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.