What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

Considering you can raise favorability with the NTR guys, I'm wondering if there is some kind of gangbang/share ending where you don't get shafted. I'm not big on NTR unless it's netori so I'm probably not going to try and look for it.

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I took a look at the game but apparently the NTR flags overwrite the good ends, so if you keep your waifu for yourself but let everyone else NTR'd for fun then you still get a bad end.
Can anyone confirm/deny ?

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I took a look at the game but apparently the NTR flags overwrite the good ends, so if you keep your waifu for yourself but let everyone else NTR'd for fun then you still get a bad end.
Can anyone confirm/deny ?
No idea. I can't even get my boring vanilla ending since the game hangs during it.

Also, the dark haired girl can't give birth in my game. I can't talk to the nuns blocking the delivery room when I'm with her.

Muh harem is ded.

On that note; has anyone figured out where you get the transformation gem for the cat?

...There's an NTR scene for the catgirl, according to the game files, if that gets someone motivated.

batto0

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On that note; has anyone figured out where you get the transformation gem for the cat?

...There's an NTR scene for the catgirl, according to the game files, if that gets someone motivated.
Talk with guy on 2nd floor of department shop, you`ll get mysterious gem

Reactions: S_K

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk with guy on 2nd floor of department shop, you`ll get mysterious gem
Can confirm this.

Basically, what you do is talk to the blue haired guy (in the morning), he runs off, talk to him again and he runs around until evening, you corner him and beat him up.

Rest until the next day, go to Floor 2 of the final dungeon. Walk through the little path in the trees to get to the stairs on the upper left corner. You'll appear in the upper right corner. Follow the path to the ring of flowers, you'll get teleported to a new floor. Interact with the throne and you'll unlock the catgirl.

Talking with her can now give relationship points and you can unlock her status screen from the sex shop at night for 40,000 gold.

Edit; And I've hit a wall again. Relationship is at 100, but no confession scene has triggered and though I can take the catgirl on a date I only get the option to sleep in beds. I thought it might have to do with the catgirls "title" skills (had sex more than 100 times, absorbed more than 800cc of semen, but cheating the MC to 99 times had sex and 798cc of semen and going over on both didn't do anything.

Last edited:

zerotowin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have the latest version, 1.04a?
The author fixed a lot of bugs.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, uh, how to get the ntr scene for the cat?

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So, uh, how to get the ntr scene for the cat?
I'm guessing it has something to do with increasing her relationship with the NTR guys in the conversations? Maybe something triggers in the final dungeon?

I can't even get the vanilla scenes yet so I don't really know.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial is up!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are the second best thing after m1zuki on this forum, many thanks!
Second? ...SECOND?! ...Why am i second?

MASKOT

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Second? ...SECOND?! ...Why am i second?
because ,,second,, acts as an ordinal number AND as a unit of time while ,,first,, only acts as an ordinal number, therefore you're basically more than him.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could someone explain how to open the NTR scenes for the girls? I've been through the first dungeon and gotten the scenes where the guy gropes the sister after the bridge breaks and the scene at the rest stop in that area.
Nothing more however save the prostitute scenes and the 'random girl' scenes.

I've used the 'cheat item' to increase sensitivity for the two NTR guys to max for all 5 girls and to zero for the main character for all 5 girls.

What do I have to do next?

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could someone explain how to open the NTR scenes for the girls? I've been through the first dungeon and gotten the scenes where the guy gropes the sister after the bridge breaks and the scene at the rest stop in that area.

I've used the 'cheat item' to increase sensitivity for the two NTR guys to max for all 5 girls and to zero for the main character for all 5 girls.

See my post on 3rd page. Go for those scenes first.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

One tip regarding what teaz tells you, it takes A LOT of tries of "go to sleep and go to the place" to get the scenes, better use the transport crystal and be patient

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One tip regarding what teaz tells you, it takes A LOT of tries of "go to sleep and go to the place" to get the scenes, better use the transport crystal and be patient
Or better yet, just use the background check on the girls before you check on them. If she's clothed, then don't bother checking on her and just go back to sleep. If she's naked, then you just need to check on Takuto and Shuzel.

If only one of them (between Takuto and Shuzel) is naked, then don't bother and go to sleep. It's probably just an love point raise. But if both of them are naked, then it's time to go to the appointed place for the ntr event.

Protip : don't advance the ntr event of multiple girls at the same time. It's kinda buggy, so you could end up with three girls in one guy's house or one girls appearing on two different locations. Focus on one girl until she got ntr'd first.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Protip : don't advance the ntr event of multiple girls at the same time. It's kinda buggy, so you could end up with three girls in one guy's house or one girls appearing on two different locations. Focus on one girl until she got ntr'd first.
That helps a lot, i was thinking on doing my last 2 at the same time

Also, to steal the underwear for the relation ship book, what's the minimum horniness you need? I'm currently sitting at 20 but i can't do it yet

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That helps a lot, i was thinking on doing my last 2 at the same time

Also, to steal the underwear for the relation ship book, what's the minimum horniness you need? I'm currently sitting at 20 but i can't do it yet
Last time I checked, 40 will do.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So what do you have to trigger in order to see the NTR scenes when you're in a dungeon and sleep? I know there's scenes but whenever I go to bed the protagonist just sleeps it off. Also, when the girls are slutty enough, you can see various other scenes where she cheats with NPCs if you go out with her in various locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.