What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Team Niimii ] [ にぃみぃ団 ] Forward Ho / 進む先にあるもの (RE176529) (RJ176529)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: 進む先にあるもの (RJ176529) upcoming game by niimii

This game has no walkthrough yet, right? Just questioning because i am stuck and the area to enter the final dungeon, you need to ignite 4 torches, but i only ignited 2! How do i ignite those damn things?

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You need 4 kind of items. Just use the rpg maker save editor and edit your save by getting all kinds of items. I didn't do this, but it's the easiest way for you...

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need 4 kind of items. Just use the rpg maker save editor and edit your save by getting all kinds of items. I didn't do this, but it's the easiest way for you...
Do you have an Link for me download this "Save Editor?" I never heard of it...

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A good game but they are ALREADY up to Version 1.11 in fixes. I'm sorry but when I purchase a game especially a low-complexity RPG VX/XP/2000 game like this I expect the game to NOT have any bugs in it or for the 'game fixes' to be released for free.

None of this "Subscribe to DLSite to get game updates and pay extra for the priviledge!"

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait dlsite doesn't give free patches for its updated games? The one game I ever bought gave me constantly updated downloads.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A good game but they are ALREADY up to Version 1.11 in fixes. I'm sorry but when I purchase a game especially a low-complexity RPG VX/XP/2000 game like this I expect the game to NOT have any bugs in it or for the 'game fixes' to be released for free.

None of this "Subscribe to DLSite to get game updates and pay extra for the priviledge!"
i have plenty of games in my dlsite account and i receive bug fix, update or patch for all of them, continuously and free, so, what the fuck are you talking about?
btw, the vers. now is 1.12

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have plenty of games in my dlsite account and i receive bug fix, update or patch for all of them, continuously and free, so, what the fuck are you talking about?
Have they fixed the multiple routes bug?

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did they implement Nekoko on the list of the Favorability Book and the Rewriting book?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i don't have bought this game, so i can't test the new update, but this is the 1.12 note;

------------------------------------
現在 Ver1.12 です
ある日 伝説の花「星望み花」がガロークス城の王の所に届けられ
その場にいた第2王女「フィオ」が光に包まれ 伝説は本当かもしれないと思った王は
伝説の試練を受けるため世界の中心にある島「ミーヴェル」に向かう事を命じ
フィオの想い人「セイン(名前変更可)」を同行させることにしたのだが………
セインの妹「リティ」も同行することになるのだった

ミーヴェルはセイン達の故郷で……友人の「タクト」と「シュゼル」に再会し
伝説の試練がある場所 「始まりと終わりの塔」 で「星望み花」の試練を聞き
更に3人の女性「ロレミー」「ルミル」「ユファリナ」と帰れなくなった喋る猫「ねここ」が加わり
8人と1匹で「聖域」を目指す冒険が始まる…………

淫乱度をあげすぎると「淫乱」になってしまったり
中出しする(されたり)すると一定の確率で妊娠したりし

主人公に欲望値があり
欲望値をあげれば夜に色々出来るようになったり………

誰かと恋人になりHしたり 恋人になり寝取られたり 娼館で遊んだり 知らない女性としたり
何もせず冒険するもプレイヤーの自由です!

そして今回は戦闘で負けるとゲームオーバーなので戦闘には注意!

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Multiple routes bug?
2 weeks ago you told me this:

Protip : don't advance the ntr event of multiple girls at the same time. It's kinda buggy, so you could end up with three girls in one guy's house or one girls appearing on two different locations. Focus on one girl until she got ntr'd first.

And by chance I did both the elf girl and the princess's NTR routes at the same time and it got buggy as hell, took me like 2 weeks ingame to finally end the blue girl's NTR Route

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has no walkthrough yet, right? Just questioning because i am stuck and the area to enter the final dungeon, you need to ignite 4 torches, but i only ignited 2! How do i ignite those damn things?
You just need 5 recollectable items from the unlocked areas(beach,lake,town and village). Each day there are multiple stars flashing on boxes,flowers,grass,etc. where you can gain about 3 random items. The stuff in question can be found with collecting all such items for 2~3 days.

Does anyone know what to do in the final dungeon rest area to trigger some event? (like to go out at night when you hear the strange sound)

Btw.:nobody said something about the final dungeon event where the mc finds out that he got NTRed.(Room with water after you've woken up in some room alone with mc desire 50+ and any heroine NTRed before). It unlocks a few more date event variations.

Zetra

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You just need 5 recollectable items from the unlocked areas(beach,lake,town and village). Each day there are multiple stars flashing on boxes,flowers,grass,etc. where you can gain about 3 random items. The stuff in question can be found with collecting all such items for 2~3 days.

Does anyone know what to do in the final dungeon rest area to trigger some event? (like to go out at night when you hear the strange sound)

Btw.:nobody said something about the final dungeon event where the mc finds out that he got NTRed.(Room with water after you've woken up in some room alone with mc desire 50+ and any heroine NTRed before). It unlocks a few more date event variations.
An Little to late for that, i used an Save Editor to help on getting those stupid items. Now my real quest it is about trying to find how did you get those events with Nekoko (A.K.A The Nekomata, A.K.A The Cat Lady)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, for those who tried the game, how's the NTR like? Any good?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

my 2 cents; better than average ntr game on dlsite but its not so great (for me).
i've found better ntr event (and feeling) in their previously game , expecially in the new pirate dungeon.
i don't like some choice here and here, but it's totally worth to be played and the story is nice so yes, i recommend it.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Its...sort of eh. The game doesn't do a good job of portraying whatever love the girls have for the MC, so the feeling of NTR is weak as well. The NTR itself is weak too. The girls gave up their poonani way too readily, too. The game kinda gives you hints that the NTR guys are trying to win over your girls in the background (they talk to the girls in some areas at certain days), but that's about it.

Don't get me wrong, its ok for a fap, but if you're looking for that NTR experience, the game is pretty weak in that aspect, in my opinion at least.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

my 2 cents; better than average ntr game on dlsite but its not so great (for me).
i've found better ntr event (and feeling) in their previously game , expecially in the new pirate dungeon.
i don't like some choice here and here, but it's totally worth to be played and the story is nice so yes, i recommend it.
Its...sort of eh. The game doesn't do a good job of portraying whatever love the girls have for the MC, so the feeling of NTR is weak as well. The NTR itself is weak too. The girls gave up their poonani way too readily, too. The game kinda gives you hints that the NTR guys are trying to win over your girls in the background (they talk to the girls in some areas at certain days), but that's about it.

Don't get me wrong, its ok for a fap, but if you're looking for that NTR experience, the game is pretty weak in that aspect, in my opinion at least.
Thanks ntr bros.
Too bad, I was waiting for a really good ntr game, with mystery and character change (which are the main "spices" for a good ntr IMO).

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yes the ntr here is weak, the mc only sees the ntr before the end...

Status
Not open for further replies.