What's new

RPG [Team-weak tail] アリアと中出し種付け迷子の子 (RJ250408)

OP
Arumatik

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
As a great sith lord would say...

"we will watch your career with great interest"

hopefully they will improve on making games.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a new game from this circle:
RJ279649
Since there's no thread for it, I'm gonna ask here. How do you get the scenes with the villagers? I thought it was about letting the heroine getting raped and not caring about her afterwards, but doesn't seem to trigger that way...

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You can unlock all the scenes by finishing the game and talking to the dog npc inside the cg memory room. Not exactly sure how to get the villager scenes, but it might be connected to getting raped by specific monsters enough times.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
You can unlock all the scenes by finishing the game and talking to the dog npc inside the cg memory room. Not exactly sure how to get the villager scenes, but it might be connected to getting raped by specific monsters enough times.
Yep, that's what I thought and been trying. I guess I'm gonna extract the files and debug to find out.

Yep, that's what I thought and been trying. I guess I'm gonna extract the files and debug to find out.

Edit* ugh... I give up... I believe it's related as to when the heroine is captured and assaulted during battle, as to whether the hero helps her out or not, but I can't find out the right even the controls this...
Without knowing this event, I can't find the variable that will trigger the other scenes ...