What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Team-weak tail] ロロナと淫魔と憑依魂 (RJ417357)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
DLSite:
ulmf discussion thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/team-weak-tail-roronato-to-rj417357.15616/

Here's a partial translation for Team Weak Tail's latest game. I enjoyed the content in this one and had a partial half done before I knew it while playing through it, so I finished it up today. Translated the H stats screen as well as the menu choices for the various settings item, and the usual items, skills, weapons, armor, etc. I did not translate some of the armor descriptions since they are bog standard vanilla descriptions and don't tell the player anything useful. Also might be worth noting this one seemed to have a lot of left over data from an earlier game that I don't think is used in this game, at least I didn't see any of it and it would seem very out of place. If for some reason any of it shows up somewhere, do let me know and I will update the partial. Also didn't translate the male mc's paladin skills as I don't think the player ever sees them (but I could be wrong, haven't seen all the endings). The names of things like her first partner/father etc are not translated as I would have to hunt down all the possibilities for those and that would be a bit beyond the scope of a partial.

This is a VX Ace game, an older rpgmaker engine at this point (if you aren't familiar with it). So you will need to jump through a few hoops to apply the partial. There is a stickied thread in this section about how to to that, but the short version is: decrypt the rgss3a archive (decrypter should be easy to find), move the extracted folders to the game folder, drag drop and overwrite the data folder with the partial, delete or rename the rgss3a archive (otherwise the game will use the archive over the loose files). Since this is an older engine, you can use any text hook you like, really. TA/AGTH should work just fine, or a newer one like Textractor.

As usual, it is attached, and if anything breaks or I missed anything (within the scope of a partial), let me know.

Attachments

Last edited: