What's new

SIM Loli [TeamApplePie] Monster Black Market (RJ401420)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
For some reason I haven't seen a thread for this game yet. Gotta change that.

1658746723152.png

Important note:
Despite being listed as Japanese only this game has fully translated English too, so don't be put off by language barriers. There's also a tutorial that explains basic things and other things as they happen, so if my description of anything is crap (likely) your best bet is to refer to the in-game tutorial.​
Story
You agree with your broker to manage an estate in which less than legal affairs revolving around slave trading are conducted. If you can turn out sufficient profit from the estate while giving the organisation they're under gifts of good faith you'll be officially recruited in. If the profits are really good they'll even let you keep the estate you're currently in charge of. Just remember not to forget your gifts to them or it's "game over".​
Controls
Left click: Lets you select slaves or monsters, also you can boxdrag around slaves and monsters to move them into rooms.​
Right click: Lets you drag the screen to scroll around your estate.​
Mouse wheel: Lets you zoom in and out. Getting closer to stuff lets you hear the various sounds and noises of breeding, milking, and panting.​
Esc: Pause menu.​
Gameplay
(There's a lot to unpack here so I'll need to break it into categories...)​
-It's a breeding management sim. You build rooms and facilities for your critters, then generate money and raw materials through your monsters and slaves kept on the property, mainly done so by breeding them and creating monsters to be sold on the market. Every 5 days the trader will swing by for you to gift them a monster or slave of their choosing. If you don't gift them the monsters they want before the end of the day, game over.​
-Over time you get 4 NPCs focused around 4 different departments. Monster/slave trading which occasionally lets you alter the market's costs in your favour, monster/slave "disassembling" which generates raw materials from each creature disassembled, item + monster/slave creation which makes useful ingame items through the raw materials and even unique monsters if DNA is collected through disassembling, and the brothel where you can send sufficiently depraved slaves to generate extra money, however you do need to keep it stocked with condoms and lube. By default you start with the monster + slave trader for obvious reasons.​
-You can also alter the flow of time or freeze time. Note that when time is frozen you cannot move creatures around.​
-Selling/buying a lot of a certain slave and even selling/buying items will cause market conditions to change towards them. Generally the price will alter negatively or positively or the stock will just completely become unavailable for a short time. Also selling off diseased or infertile slaves/monsters gives very little back.​
-Disease can spread to your creatures if you don't properly clean their rooms or fit the brothel with condoms, it will eventually kill them. Then you will need to put them into a morgue or else they'll infect the room they died in.​
-Upgrade points are gained from meeting certain requirements. Anything from outside + inside cumshot numbers, cleaning room numbers, buying/selling creature numbers and even numbers of creatures getting disease. Then you can use these upgrade points to gain additional slave/monster species or improve the four venues.​
-There are racial bonuses for creatures, some of which are positive and negative. These traits are always on the creature of that certain race.​
-Monsters and slaves come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some of which are more sought after and paid better for on the market.​
-Events can sometimes happen, like legendary tier slaves/monsters becoming available or just being offered a slave at a discount.​
-You'll be taxed based on the number of slaves and monsters on the property at the end of every day (I think). More stuff equals more money.​
-There's different species of slave, some of which are sturdier than others and some of which have breeding requirements but have big positive gain for meeting. For example, Draconian slaves only carry positive traits through their offspring but breeding with monsters sporting -# or 0# traits is impossible.​
-Slaves have depravity bars. Maxing out the bar will increase their depravity level to a max of 5. Depravity is effectively their level of obedience and as it goes up the less likely they will be to run away if stationed at the brothel. I'm not entirely certain but I also believe this makes them lose less HP over time during breeding sessions.​
-Slaves can be impregnated in the brothel without condom usage, giving "lolis" until you feed those lolis milk. Also the lolis can be impregnated and milked.​
-Also have HP bars, if they drop to 0 they'll die. They gradually lose HP during breeding sessions. Put them in their room to regain their HP.​
-Can be put into milking stalls to well, be milked. Their milk can be fed to monsters or slaves to grant positive traits, anything from multiple births per pregnancy to regaining HP faster.​
-Legendary tiers of slaves will sometimes be gifted or can be bought from the market. These are basically creatures you should take extremely good care of, feed them lots of milk, and they will generate hordes of monsters in a short amount of time. They will become excellent broodmothers but take a very long time to be usable in brothels due to their slow depravity gain. Also, well at least the one I found, resets their pregnancy count after it has been reached, but only the one time.​
-When the max pregnancy number is reached, they will become infertile but still have their uses. You can put them into the brothel to generate money per visit.​
-From breeding sessions they'll gradually get soaked between their legs or upon their body with cum. You can build a shower room to clean them off.​
-Slaves are generally cheaper to purchase by a notable amount.​
-Slaves give back little money. You can get more for them based on their depravity levels but even then it's not much.​
-Legendary tier slaves get unique traits such as easy impregnation and a birthing count reset. Take good care of them!​
-Legendary tier slaves also get different H-scene poses from their normal counterparts, even if they are the same species.​
-There are items that reset their birthing count and make them able to produce offspring again.​
-Normal monsters don't need any special care. I'm not sure if disease can kill them in the same way it can with slaves but they can become unable to impregnate.​
-Monsters birthed on-site will take a random assortment of traits from their parents, sometimes if they have both have the same trait that number will combine together as a single trait on the baby created.​
-Large monsters need a whole room to themselves and slaves that can survive their breeding sessions. Because of how difficult they are to maintain they generate a hefty amount of money per sale.​
-Monsters are veeeery expensive to buy.​
-Monsters also sell much better than slaves.​
-Monsters are conceived by from a MonsterxSlave breeding session, as in babies the same species as the slave are never produced.​
-The trader sells slaves during the day and monsters during nighttime. You can still sell monsters and slaves to them any time of day.​
-The disassembler grants you raw materials from monsters, as well as monster DNA and even the elusive origin DNA. Additionally disassembled monsters can help to create PIxies, which do actions for you automatically, such as but not limited to moving low HP slaves back to their chambers to regain their HP. Very very useful for getting certain slave/monster partners together without forgetting about their breeding requirements.​
-Pixies automatically shovelling around slaves can be turned off individually if for some reason you don't want them doing that.​
-The combiner combines raw materials to create useful items. They can also create monsters if DNA for them has been obtained, but it takes a long time for them to be created.​
-The brothel managers enable you to build rooms on the surface. Onaholes, paizuri rooms, bestiality viewings. Clients have particular needs and will pay more if you have the facility to match them, but they will also take what's available for a moderate gain.​
-Reputation is gained through every brothel session, giving you more money per session. You do need to keep the place cleaned and stocked with condoms to prevent disease and reputation dropping, otherwise the brothel is going to drain you of money alongside those climbing taxes.​
-If the trader doesn't have slave races you want, just re-call them to refresh the stock.​
-Every venue has a list of things for you to do, aka buy/sell monsters etc. If you complete this list you can get H-scenes from them.​

Creature racial+cosmetic card
1658753980039.png

Creature statistic card
1658754184402.png

Slave HP (green) and Depravity (purple) bars + middle symbol to show they are fertile.
1658754745236.png

What the symbol looks like when a slave is infertile. Also maxed out depravity bar.
1658754976104.png

Slave trader and available daytime stock. In the back is where events will be displayed and creatures that will sell well.
1658755096664.png
Market selling rates and desired creature features
1658755395628.png
If you have any questions or if there's something I incorrectly wrote, please do tell me and I'll try to answer or rectify my mistake as best I can.​

Last edited:

n0name

Reputation score
13\10, u can create dungeon full of
loli
monster-girls...

OP
IAmAKi

IAmAKi

Reputation score
13\10, u can create dungeon full of
loli
monster-girls...
You've either got the wrong game or you're mistaking the shortstack dwarf (breedable + milkable slave) as a loli. Either way there is no listing of loli in the dlsite page's tags.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You've either got the wrong game or you're mistaking the shortstack dwarf (breedable + milkable slave) as a loli. Either way there is no listing of loli in the dlsite page's tags.
If you don't use condoms in the brothel, slaves get pregnant. When the baby grows up it stays as a loli, if you give it milk it grows up.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Also worth noting, if you got the game off a cat site or somewhere similiar, you CANNOT get 100% affinity and unlock the loli dragoness alchemist girl's CG, as the building cleaner and sensitivity brothel helper consumables are automatically used before they are registered so that task will always be 0/3.
The dev did release a hot fixed version which addresses exactly this, but unless someone uploads a save or you have this 1.0.1 updated version, don't bother trying to chase this

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Also worth noting, if you got the game off a cat site or somewhere similiar, you CANNOT get 100% affinity and unlock the loli dragoness alchemist girl's CG, as the building cleaner and sensitivity brothel helper consumables are automatically used before they are registered so that task will always be 0/3.
The dev did release a hot fixed version which addresses exactly this, but unless someone uploads a save or you have this 1.0.1 updated version, don't bother trying to chase this
save it is then.
here is the folder to place de save files \MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets

Attachments

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
save it is then.
here is the folder to place de save files \MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets
While it is great of you to share this, I'm honestly surprised; The dev apparently made it so you can ONLY load saves of your game's version. Attempting to load the 1.0.1 with the dragoness CG simply states "Invalid Version" and breaks the game. Kinda shocked they would include this as it has to be a nightmare with saves breaking on update.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Saw this myself but didn't know if it was worth the test

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Saw this myself but didn't know if it was worth the test
It's Okay. It's busy work, something I would akin more to a mobile game like fallout shelter or something than an actual game. You breed your best XX with your best XY to get a good statted breeder, which goes entirely out the window when you get your first "unique" girl gifted to you like the dwarf princess. Because her stats will be ludicrously better than anything you have managed to work for thus far.
From then on, it's mostly about clicking around and micromanaging until you get enough auto-helpers to do your job for you, then all you do is spam sell monsters until you inevitably get enough gold to win the game. The CG gallery is just a free reign 2nd house but it's not an efficient gallery and takes time to setup rather than a cycling through animation which would have been better imho. There are also the 4 full animations of the 4(5) helper girls where you can select A/V/M penetration and foreplay. Overall the animation quality and customisation and everything does make it a really good H game, but it's definitely leaning more towards the H than the game.

blerghit

Reputation score
Nice monstergirl/monster breeding and brothel management game, though it takes a bit of grinding to get everything.

save it is then.
Nice, but need proper version of game to open the save.

Tried to make a torrent for the v1.02 but cat site doesnt allow anonymous torrentuploads ;_;

Last edited:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
While it is great of you to share this, I'm honestly surprised; The dev apparently made it so you can ONLY load saves of your game's version. Attempting to load the 1.0.1 with the dragoness CG simply states "Invalid Version" and breaks the game. Kinda shocked they would include this as it has to be a nightmare with saves breaking on update.
Usually, save compatibility only works one way, same or later versions.

blerghit

Reputation score
1.02 seems to have changed save location, can only see the saves made in that version ingame. also, even after overwriting the a save in \MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets, it still worked fine

blerghit

Reputation score
Several hours spent in the post day 50 freeplay mode, My perfect monstergirl harem/brothel archieved.
VVIP rooms with oyakodon monstergirl+loli combos and all the other stuff...
Well worth the price, only complaint is the voices/sounds could do with a bit more work, especially on the 4 special character sex scenes.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
only regret is no gallery, it gives you a private estate but once the unique girls are depraved you will never be able to see their exhausted animations by virtue of not losing hp

blerghit

Reputation score
They fixed the saves issue.
v1.0.3.0
1. Added autosave on/off option
2. Fixed to be able to play while saving
3. Change save folder location C:\Users[YOUR NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData
4. Fixed the problem that the sex state can be solved when loading
5. Fixed an issue where fairies transfer slaves even though the milking option for fairies has disappeared
6. Fixed UI position of special slave acquisition waiting slot 7. Add corner color palette to molded potion
8. Added some types to molded potions
9. Fixed the problem that the shape of the mouse cursor is fixed when the result window is displayed while moving the screen.
10. Fixed an issue where adult and loli voices are different
MonsterBlackMarket_Data\StreamingAssets\SaveData folder save data C:\Users[YOUR NAME]\AppData\LocalLow\ApplePie\MonsterBlackMarket\SaveData If you go to the folder, you can load the previous save data.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Huh, this one turned out way nicer than these sorts of games normally. I'm used to way too many of these games just exponentially increasing the debt payments to create BS difficulty.

I did game over during my first play through but that was from buying an orc 2 seconds from midnight. Oops.

The private estate is pretty useless as a gallery but does serve one really useful purpose - breeding the unique girls with your MC to functionally make amped up clones of them that have all of their special traits.

Of course, and then you get to be even more of a monster than you already are as you throw your own daughters to the dick wolves.

I did notice that the furry milk and the small furry milk was disproportionately better than the other types, since the first can raise conception count (bringing girls to that all important 3) and the second significantly raises birth count. Edit: It appears dwarf milk can actually do both, and better than cat/dog milk for conception count, but worse than bunny/sheep milk for birth count. But you also get a lot more dorf milk.

One quibble - since patrons get randomly assigned to preferred rooms, having multiples of rooms that require high visitor count to rev up (the birth and bestiality shows) can backfire annoyingly.

Lastly, the elite girls are pretty funny. I have no idea who the hell the dwarf is but the rest are obviously Pekora from Hololive, Makoto from Princess Connect, Archer from Goblin Slayer, and the busty girl from Uzamaki Wants to Hang Out.

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Reputation score
I stopped playing a few hours in and downloaded a save because it was getting tedious. How do I access the private estate? It says in the hotkey menu that you can change estate with tab but that doesn't do anything for me.