What's new

RPG WolfRPG [TeamJOKER] Hazuki-tan CASE1: Haigenshou Incident (RE268078)

Oir

Reputation score
1.jpg

TeamJOKER's newest release:

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
GAMEPLAY:
TeamJOKER's newest release is a Wolf RPG game that involves classical "RPGM-style" aesthetics, controls, and movements with a strong emphasis on well-structured and visually appealing environments, H-attacks, Game-over-rape, and turn based combat triggered upon enemy sprite collisions. Like all other TeamJOKER games, the protagonist is mostly alone during her journey and the game itself is reminiscent of ero-trap dungeon style RPGM games.

Character progression in-game is also typical "RPG Maker" level ups and spell/ability acquisitions that will aid in your ability to fend off perverted tentacle monsters and demons. The game possesses well distributed H-content amongst the likes of in-battle H-attacks, H-events triggered by environment interaction/investigation, and Game-over rape CG events. Nearly all if not all enemies possess H-events and/or H-attacks. What's more, corruption is very well done and gradual over the course of the game with the protagonist becoming increasingly perverted/corrupted against her will as she struggles to advance through the dungeon. Death in the game will cause a respawn at the most recent save location so make sure to save often!

CONTROLS:
Typical RPGM controls including:

Left / Right Arrow keys: Movement
Shift: Sprint
Z: Interact with environment or perform a menu-based option
X: Cancel an action

It is worth noting that much of the game's "controls" are menu-based. The entire game (although clunky and inconvenient) could technically be played with only a mouse in which clicking a point on the environment will cause the character sprite to move there and right-click can be used to cancel actions/go back in the menu.

STORY:
Hazuki, a demon exorcist, shrine maiden and investigator is called to investigate a disturbance within her jurisdiction following suspicious events that cause her to suspect demonic foul play. Little does she know that within the ruins of the investigative area lie perverted demons and monsters driven by lust, lewdly attacking on sight. Hazuki will need to struggle to maintain her wits and sanity as she navigates an environment of aggressive lust. As she further progresses through her investigation, she increasingly finds it more difficult to stay true to her honour-driven character as she is gradually driven to lust/corruption against her will.

FETISHES:
Tentacles, Rape, Corruption, Bestiality, Bondage, Copious amount of Cum, Aphrodisiac, Female Protagonist, Milking, Monster

------------------------------------------------------

Really enjoyed TeamJOKER's other installments, most notably "Exor-sister Yui" which was released as an official Dlsite English Translation and later cracked for free access by the general public. This dev's games have always been on an upwards trend imo so I'm hoping this one gets the attention it deserves (and by some miracle, maybe even a translation/crack).

In the Anti-Demon Shrine Maiden family, third daughter and Tsubaki's sister, Hazuki , watches over a different area.
When an incident occurs in her jurisdiction, she goes to investigate...
This side-story takes place between the events of Minazuki-tan and Minazuki-tan 2.

[Scenarios]
Tentacles
Inter-species sex
Machine sex

[Game Contents]
An RPG featuring mid-battle ecchi and costume changing. (Events depict only the basic equipped clothing)
Wear competition swimsuits or bikinis on the map.
By de-equipping, top-less events can be viewed.

The trail version contains 1 stage, 5 H events, 2 quasi-H, and 7 monsters with H-attacks.

39 H events
9 minor H events
25+ mid-battle H-attack monsters
800+ total CG

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked. Translated DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for actual descriptions. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked.

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
no shrine maiden dress like that, i'm offended

thoiwouldstillphap

Tentalover

Reputation score
I'll be waiting for the translated version then (y)

edit: wait I thought this is the same maker of jumble joker. oh well, meatwall H is good enough to pique my interest.

samshah

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone want to share link?

axmed4555

Reputation score
I'll be waiting for the translated version then (y)

edit: wait I thought this is the same maker of jumble joker. oh well, meatwall H is good enough to pique my interest.
it is, he just deleted it or something

hcduong2xxx

Reputation score
Why are there only 1 or 2 h games from teamJOKER actually got download links n translation? Its quite good from my perspective tho .... sad :(

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Why are there only 1 or 2 h games from teamJOKER actually got download links n translation? Its quite good from my perspective tho .... sad :(
cause this game is DRM protected so that's why almost no download links for this game can be found.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
cause this game is DRM protected so that's why almost no download links for this game can be found.
Yeah, I bought this game and Eroid III yesterday and to my disappointment the game is DRM protected and also packed in a strange way so I cannot run it through a MTL tool.
I am not very familiar with RPG Wolf folder structure, but I'm assuming that the game's Data file/folder is packaged within Game.exe and needs to be extracted further in order to translate.

Attachments