What's new

VN/TEXT [ Teatime] LoveDeath3 ~Realtime Lovers~ (3D Animated Visual Novel + Interactive Sandbox Game)

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a game I wanted to share before all the links die down

Use this wiki if you need help with this game

Gameplay Video

I recommend that you use this patch as it contains some necessities such as official patches, official add ons, and translations (story text is machine translated)

_______
My Info
_______

This is a huge animated visual novel game that at most times, permits you to break from the story to go out and explore the game world. You have various ways of interacting with the cast of girls (A total of 11) available to you.

I'm having a hard time determining whether some of the girls count as loli or not so at this time, you're going to have to send me a PM if you want this game.

Good Points
1. You have the choice of either having consensual sex with girls or outright rape them, the former requires you to grope them to orgasm to raise their ero points, the later requires you to cause them to fall on the ground by various methods such as drugging them or hitting them to the point of knocking them out, some girls are clumsy and tend to trip so you can get them there too. It's also possible to have a threesome

2. You have a vast amount of clothing you can have the girls dress up in

3. You can cook food in this game which is used to feed the girls and restore their energy, they won't die from starvation (they can't die at all) but they will pass out. The ingredients used to cook food can be obtained by killing animals or finding raw meat and vegetables scattered around the game world. You use the stove in your house to cook, strangely enough you also use it to fill up the flasks with water

4. The game also has a few items you can use on the girls such as sex toys, whips, drugs, etc.

5. The game has a LOT of dialogue, all of which are voice acted. Because of this, the iso of the game is approximately 4 GB but the install size is 11.3 GB, you will need at least 15.3 GB on your HDD to get the job done

6. The girls can have their bodies customized such as growing the size of their breasts and thighs

Bad Points
1. Teatime's games are notorious for being glitchy and unoptimized and this game is no exception (it practically eats up ram, make sure you have atleast 2.5 gb of virtual memory, increase your paging file size if you don't have enough ram to compensate, you also need to atleast have a decent processor, about pentium 4 class or higher) If you see yourself walking through walls or the game lags like crazy, you could blame the company instead of your hardware. The girls can also get stuck in some areas.

2. The girls in this game talks "CONSTANTLY!", you will usually hear them say something every 2 or 3 seconds, often repeating the same thing

3. Be careful how you progress in this game, there is no known way of healing your health so if you die, the game is over

4. The game has very long loading times, especially if you have the settings set to load up all the girls at once (at least 5 to 10 minutes).

5. Turning off Shader Processing and HDR Lighting to improve the game's performance will also disable some extra functions in the touch mode (Poking the girl, stripping the girl's clothes off, and pulling her clothes)

Size:
Compressed:
Split into 7 Rar Parts (6 x 600MB + 422MB)

Decompressed:

Install Size:
11.3 GB

Download:
Send me a PM

Last edited by a moderator:

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: LoveDeath3 ~Realtime Lovers~

@AceofWind: Have you tried other LoveDeath series ?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@AceofWind: Have you tried other LoveDeath series ?
The first 3, I can't seem to get 4,5 and many of Teatime's other works to play on my computer as they crash on start up.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The first 3, I can't seem to get 4,5 and many of Teatime's other works to play on my computer as they crash on start up.
Well... these series got many issues, such as using too much RAM that sometimes my PC is gonna blow up, and lags make me want to del these games. Especially LoveDeath 4 and 5.

I hope this one did not have the same problems as the other 2. Could you please pm me for the links ?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well... these series got many issues, such as using too much RAM that sometimes my PC is gonna blow up, and lags make me want to del these games. Especially LoveDeath 4 and 5.

I hope this one did not have the same problems as the other 2. Could you please pm me for the links ?
Yeah the earlier games have these issues too, especially if you have more than 1 girl on screen but this happens to me because the PC I'm using is severely outdated, I've gotten used to it though. Anyways I've sent you a pm.

Reactions: GOR

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: LoveDeath3 ~Realtime Lovers~ (3D Animated Visual Novel + Interactive Sandbox Game

Might as well wait until I get a decent PC for this one.
It not like it will disappear in 2-4 years, right?

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: LoveDeath3 ~Realtime Lovers~ (3D Animated Visual Novel + Interactive Sandbox Game

Might as well wait until I get a decent PC for this one.
It not like it will disappear in 2-4 years, right?
The game can run on very old hardware but you should expect plenty of lag in places. People have been reporting issues with lag even on modern hardware.

Teatime already went defunct a few months ago and I only found this game from a torrent that barely had 2 seeders.

Anyways I'm getting ready to go to work so if anyone wants this pm'd to them now, you have about 8 minutes.

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The game can run on very old hardware but you should expect plenty of lag in places. People have been reporting issues with lag even on modern hardware.

Teatime already went defunct a few months ago and I only found this game from a torrent that barely had 2 seeders.
No way, did they got bankrupt or what?
Might as well ask for a link then, can you send me a link?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope they don't get bankrupt ...
I know they are not the best, but nevertheless I love some of their game ...

there's a bug / glitch ... the game eating tons of memory from user PC ...
dunno why, it shouldn't consume that much anyway ... :confused:

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there's a bug / glitch ... the game eating tons of memory from user PC ...
dunno why, it shouldn't consume that much anyway ... :confused:
Yeah this is an issue with most of teatime's games. You will need at least 1gb worth of ram to get these games to perform reasonably and at least pentium 4 class cpu or higher

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Love Death Final has gor for what it's worth. It doesn't seem to have a story like the other ones, but I never experienced any of the typical memory problems from the previous games. Too bad the controls are awkward like the others.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is killing my PC !

That's all I can say. Too long loading times, lags ofter occur when facing the girls, and the way those girls say make me want to turn off their voice.

Last edited:
OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game is killing my PC !

That's all I can say. Too long loading times, lags ofter occur when facing the girls, and the way those girls say make me want to turn off their voice.
I warned you. :D

Of all the games from teatime I've played, I've found that both Tech48 and Kasou doesn't suffer from performance issues anywhere near as badly. The girls still talk a lot though.

Last edited:

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

anyone else getting the 2350 data1.cab error?

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I remember beating the crap out of the girls in one of the games in this series. I remember there was a video on youtube of a guy beating the crap out of them with a baseball bat; I know it sounds cruel but its funny as shit.

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone else getting the 2350 data1.cab error?
During installation or trying to run the game? I don't know the solution but try to make sure your system is set to Japanese and that a program such as a antivirus isn't interfering with it.