What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ TechnoBrake ] CRIMSON (RE111704, RJ111704)

True

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: CRIMSON by TechnoBrake

Umm, I need some help. For some reason, I can't get the game to work right. Whenever I try the opening cutscene or even attempting to go fight an enemy, the game says it failed to load the bitmap from from RGSS Error in the tktk file. I don't know what it means, can someone help me here?

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hallo I searched the game but all the links are down may be some of you can sen a link to me thank you:D

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hallo I searched the game but all the links are down may be some of you can sen a link to me thank you:D
The mega link on the first page is still up

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm a bit lost, maybe I jumped a head? I'm trying to complete the snow mountain in the back North west part of the map. It's got enemies including, mercenaries, tentacle octopus, and plant monsters.

I reach the back area and there is a cave with rail road tracks inside, which is barely illuminated. (You can only see the main character due to lantern?) I travel through it to the end in the north section, but the bridge is out.

From the outside there is a path block by debris and a treasure chest I can't reach.

I have not complete the two stages to the right side of the map yet. Do I need to do them first to continue? or is there something else I am missing in this area?

Any advise would be appreciated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved for deletion because the description is just a copy paste of the DLSite info.

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait please, do you have to delete this? I figured out how to get past the third area and want to share the information here.

Ok to get past the north west 3rd stage, the snowy mountain, you need to be careful not to miss things in the darkness of the cave.
There is a secret hole in the first area which lead to a chest in the bottom left side.
Also, there is an other item hidden to the north east area with 2 monster inside. Near the top north.
Finally, there is a gate in the north most room on the east side, you need to carefully move forward
into the center of the right side to go through to the next area.

Oh, one last question, does anyone here know how you start the H route in town?

Last edited: