Status
Not open for further replies.

Phildalt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [TechnoBrake] Leviathan

Here's ver 1.20

More bugfixes apparently

It's funny how the initial folder is called "Effects of Cannabis on the North American Nursery Spider" but the actual is game is inside.

Thanks lol

Phildalt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Partial for v1.20 is completed! (took longer because of the newer version)

Link:
Mirror:

Translated: Actors, Classes, Skills, Items, Weapons/Armors, Enemies/Troups, States, System, Menu, Choices (including new game, camp, harvesting events...).
Added: Resize script (F6)

Edit: added a mirror link.
First time I ever use a partial, and damn it's awesome. I used the guide shown in your signature and your partial and it worked like a charm.

Thanks a lot!!!

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can I find me some homunculi?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Where can I find me some homunculi?
Depends, if you're looking for homunculus tails they drop from Shadow enemies that are consistently next to the church/mansion at the far west; you're looking for a level 4 on the right side that is guaranteed to be one.

If you're looking for synthetic beast fangs, like I am, they are most definitely not the same enemy, despite that being a vague description of what a homunculus is, usually.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

alright, how do you increase max hp/mp? skill menu is skills, but stats are where? anyone know?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

alright, how do you increase max hp/mp? skill menu is skills, but stats are where? anyone know?
I don't think you can.

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

SaveEditor doesn't work with this game FeelsBadMan.

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There isn't anything to boost stats ( yet ) but IDK if the author plans on added anything like that in the upgrade menu.

As of now, the game is more about getting better gear to increase your chances of survival.

Rakxaras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It took me awhile to get there because I thought I was looking for a specific item to get into the mansion, while all I had to do was look at the symbol on the door and go back to the other girl.

Meanwhile, I got the piano puzzle down right after. You're trying to recreate the outside piano's short melody on the inside room's piano. The squence is 1-4-5-2-7, or ド・ファ・ソ・レ・シ. If anyone else has hints on where to find a bunch of the reliefs scattered throughout the island that would great.
Thanks a lot. You've saved me. I was breaking my head with that shit

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I wasting my time trying to get some of the weapon/armor upgrade mats? I've been searching for "strange species" for the bronze sword for hours to no avail. And that's just bronze....I can't imagine how hard some of the others are to find. I'm playing on normal though so I kind of need the upgrades :/.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I wasting my time trying to get some of the weapon/armor upgrade mats? I've been searching for "strange species" for the bronze sword for hours to no avail. And that's just bronze....I can't imagine how hard some of the others are to find. I'm playing on normal though so I kind of need the upgrades :/.
That's one of the absolute worst parts of this game: not a lot of care was put into balancing the character's strength. I just upgraded Iron sword to Kamaitachi (in the translation, Cattail Weasel), then jumped to silver and could immediately upgrade that.

For a silver sword you'd get copper and silver from various mines and enemies, coral is specifically from beach water bottling, murder needles come from giant white bee enemies west of the village, magic stones from the rock enemies in the mountains, jellies from oozes, Imps are outside of the west church (left enemy, random), and fine orc fangs from orc stronghold orcs.

Meanwhile I'm two reliefs off from getting all twelve and I'm certain it's in the dragon keep in the mountains. Anyone know where the Solar Key (sun shaped key) is?

Edit: Ever get so tired of a game you decrypt and check the game files for stuff? Strange Species are from plant enemies, but at no point have I ever gotten one from them.

Last edited:

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's one of the absolute worst parts of this game: not a lot of care was put into balancing the character's strength. I just upgraded Iron sword to Kamaitachi (in the translation, Cattail Weasel), then jumped to silver and could immediately upgrade that.

For a silver sword you'd get copper and silver from various mines and enemies, coral is specifically from beach water bottling, murder needles come from giant white bee enemies west of the village, magic stones from the rock enemies in the mountains, jellies from oozes, Imps are outside of the west church (left enemy, random), and fine orc fangs from orc stronghold orcs.

Meanwhile I'm two reliefs off from getting all twelve and I'm certain it's in the dragon keep in the mountains. Anyone know where the Solar Key (sun shaped key) is?

Edit: Ever get so tired of a game you decrypt and check the game files for stuff? Strange Species are from plant enemies, but at no point have I ever gotten one from them.
Oh jeeze lol, this is going to be hell if I try to collect everything. Thanks for the info :). I'll whack some plants...for some reason I wasn't ever fighting them.

Edit: Strange species was indeed from a plant (level 2). I assumed it would be from level 3 considering all the other mats were ><.

Last edited:

fegar1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i found synthetic beast fang in the mountain castle on the far left (lvl 5 demons)

edit: enemy name is chimera, other variants are medusa, baphomet and i think 2 others

Last edited:

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

i found synthetic beast fang in the mountain castle on the far left (lvl 5 demons)

edit: enemy name is chimera, other variants are medusa, baphomet and i think 2 others
Oh man, that's exactly where I want to be. Where'd you fight the boss with the key to get in?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you get SP? I cant seem to figure this out.

Also is it possible to process multiple materials at the same time?

Last edited:

fegar1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh man, that's exactly where I want to be. Where'd you fight the boss with the key to get in?
not sure actually i did the dancer quest, got the anima from the holy person (where you get the nun sword and holy water), killed the boss behind the piano.

i think it was something from that

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there some sort of map for the game? I manage to get lost really easy.

Also when you do the escape minigame when you get grabbed what are you supposed to press? Spamming Z isnt fast enough.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Okay I'm very badly stuck now. I have 3 of the 4 animas, I've done the underground stealth mission thing with Alyssa and I also rescued Alyssa from the Orks because she was trying to cure the drug the robbers used on her. The quest says I need to find the plant that cures it. The hint I get from the quest is that the plant only spawns 12-4AM at a cave at the seashore where moonlights hits. I've been to all the caves I can think of and I didn't find anything. I'm also missing the North Anima, anyone got any ideas?

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay I'm very badly stuck now. I have 3 of the 4 animas, I've done the underground stealth mission thing with Alyssa and I also rescued Alyssa from the Orks because she was trying to cure the drug the robbers used on her. The quest says I need to find the plant that cures it. The hint I get from the quest is that the plant only spawns 12-4AM at a cave at the seashore where moonlights hits. I've been to all the caves I can think of and I didn't find anything. I'm also missing the North Anima, anyone got any ideas?
You're looking for the *small* cave a couple of maps north from the first safe point, the one on the left side of the screen with a dude you can prostitute yourself to inside. It'll be smack dab in the center.

The North Anima is in the mountains, right in the middle crossroads you go up and enter a mine, at the very top right of which you'll find a rather noticeable hidden path to an inner cave. This'll have the anima wall in it.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You're looking for the *small* cave a couple of maps north from the first safe point, the one on the left side of the screen with a dude you can prostitute yourself to inside. It'll be smack dab in the center.

The North Anima is in the mountains, right in the middle crossroads you go up and enter a mine, at the very top right of which you'll find a rather noticeable hidden path to an inner cave. This'll have the anima wall in it.
Do you know the exact map code? (eg K3)

Edit: Nevermind I found out ( I made a map of the game) Spoilers just incase

The moonlight flower is in K19 or directly south of the central camp site. The Northern Anima is in map K1, there is an invisible path connecting to the cave system where the tracks are destroyed. If anyone else is lost for the Animas, the locations for the other ones are: N19 (use the boat to small island), P11 (explosives) and C9

Also, I can't for the life of me find imps ( I need imp horns) anyone care to help a guy out? (also share your relief locations)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.