RPG [TechnoBrake] Leviathan (RJ183185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [TechnoBrake] Leviathan

well to many confusing things in this game for me

also for those who want to cheat with CE - mostly doesnt work in any way BUT once you have Storage Box in your camp / the *2+1 of cheat engine works fine when safekeeping items in storage

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

To those interested: This is my save of the main story, virgin run. I don't have the secrets unlocked or anything like that (the 12 reliefs for one sun castle for another) The save is JUST before you engage the story boss so just talk to the chief and you can start the final mission. Here's is a simple map I made of the island. Its very minimal and really only has outstanding features that I noticed. The map works like this, the brackets indicates where the exits are for that location.

Attachments

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To those interested: This is my save of the main story, virgin run. I don't have the secrets unlocked or anything like that (the 12 reliefs for one sun castle for another) The save is JUST before you engage the story boss so just talk to the chief and you can start the final mission. Here's is a simple map I made of the island. Its very minimal and really only has outstanding features that I noticed. The map works like this, the brackets indicates where the exits are for that location.
Can you post a higher rez image?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the save doesnt seem to have all the costume any idea where to find it or will you be updating the save?

gamefreak999

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay I'm very badly stuck now. I have 3 of the 4 animas, I've done the underground stealth mission thing with Alyssa and I also rescued Alyssa from the Orks because she was trying to cure the drug the robbers used on her. The quest says I need to find the plant that cures it. The hint I get from the quest is that the plant only spawns 12-4AM at a cave at the seashore where moonlights hits. I've been to all the caves I can think of and I didn't find anything. I'm also missing the North Anima, anyone got any ideas?
Where do you find Alyssa after the stealth mission?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

got a question

in earlier pages someone mentiones GO`s bad ends with the enemies
BUT so far i have not found any bad end aside normal game over loosing to certain bosses and normal animals?

where do we start getting bad end Game overs?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

got a question

in earlier pages someone mentiones GO`s bad ends with the enemies
BUT so far i have not found any bad end aside normal game over loosing to certain bosses and normal animals?

where do we start getting bad end Game overs?
Some enemies i noticed have hearts when you approach them. I never tried dying to them but i know they have combat sex grapples that for the life of me i dont know how to get out quickly. Spamming Z quickly enough doesnt do it 90% of the times. I never really tried loosing to them, but yeah so far my deaths led me to reload save isntead of returning to camp like there is a option to select which camp acts as a save point.

fegar1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some enemies i noticed have hearts when you approach them. I never tried dying to them but i know they have combat sex grapples that for the life of me i dont know how to get out quickly. Spamming Z quickly enough doesnt do it 90% of the times. I never really tried loosing to them, but yeah so far my deaths led me to reload save isntead of returning to camp like there is a option to select which camp acts as a save point.
dont press the button to fast. i usually press enter und z at the same time (about 3-6 times a sec). that seems to filll the bar the fastest, but it's enough.

Edit: does anyone know where you get magic doll?
edit2: finaly found it the big black golems drop them

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, I can't for the life of me find imps ( I need imp horns) anyone care to help a guy out? (also share your relief locations)
Imps can be found outside the mansion- B10. Good luck actually getting to fight an imp AND getting it to drop what you need.
How do I get this stealth mission? I've been to the orc fort, killed their boss, also killed the goblin leader.

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you find her in the orc basement in the mountain
Hmm I think my game might be bugged. She isn't there, and when I recently entered mountain I had a conversation with an invisible Alyssa. There also seems to be an extra area in the orc castle but it needs a key to enter. Killed the orc king for the treasure room, but still no go for the other door. Hopefully a comprehensive guide eventually appears, because some of the secrets seem pretty obscure (like the sun castle and 12 reliefs). I assume a lot of the enemies for gold gear are in the sun castle.

fegar1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm I think my game might be bugged. She isn't there, and when I recently entered mountain I had a conversation with an invisible Alyssa. There also seems to be an extra area in the orc castle but it needs a key to enter. Killed the orc king for the treasure room, but still no go for the other door. Hopefully a comprehensive guide eventually appears, because some of the secrets seem pretty obscure (like the sun castle and 12 reliefs). I assume a lot of the enemies for gold gear are in the sun castle.
did you do the dance (gear) quest with alyssa in the village? (the locked area in the orc castle can be opened with the key from sun castle (on mountain)

does anyone know where the aquarius stoneplate is?

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

did you do the dance (gear) quest with alyssa in the village? (the locked area in the orc castle can be opened with the key from sun castle (on mountain)

does anyone know where the aquarius stoneplate is?
Yes, did the dancer quest with her, I think my game is just bugged (scene with invisible Alyssa). I don't suppose you know where to get the key for the sun castle?

fegar1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, did the dancer quest with her, I think my game is just bugged (scene with invisible Alyssa). I don't suppose you know where to get the key for the sun castle?
sorry didn't notice where i got it. did you kill the boss in the church behind the piano?

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry didn't notice where i got it. did you kill the boss in the church behind the piano?
Yep. Initially I assumed Nico or whatever her name is would help unlock it (since she unlocked the moon door). But she just hangs out in that boss room until you come get her to leave the island. Actually that entire dungeon seemed pointless as you only get a relief from it. I'm beginning to think some events are time sensitive regarding where you are in the main quests to leave the island.

Edit: Yeah, read a book in that library, and the implication is that the head cultist should have had the key. I didn't get anything when I killed him.

Last edited:

fegar1337

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep. Initially I assumed Nico or whatever her name is would help unlock it (since she unlocked the moon door). But she just hangs out in that boss room until you come get her to leave the island. Actually that entire dungeon seemed pointless as you only get a relief from it. I'm beginning to think some events are time sensitive regarding where you are in the main quests to leave the island.

Edit: Yeah, read a book in that library, and the implication is that the head cultist should have had the key. I didn't get anything when I killed him.
there is even a boss on the throne in the church (at midnight).
and i think i was in the wormboss in the tentacle/minotaur cave. did you do that? or talked to the warrior where alyssa started (camp at base of mountain)?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can I find the gemini thing, one of 12 required?
Oh, in the castle in the mountains to the north.

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Go to her original location at K8, you'll find that she's been replaced by a captain who says that Alyssa went to fight the Orks to cure her drug issue and that she's been missing for a while now.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

ok quite stuck now

i already have the moonlight flower and gave it to doctor i think but alyssa still on bed

i have kraken / sphinx`s/ phoenix/ Behemot Animas ( what to do with them? )

and i also lack Taurus / Cancer n Aquarious Reliefs?

any help please?

also i have found 2 places with shinning spot that i dont know what to do there

1 > inside a well with bone corpses
2 > behind the castle or library where its a flower with a scene on the left its a black monolith that say something dunno what it says

Status
Not open for further replies.