What's new

ADV [Technobrake] Nymphomania Paradox (RJ204320)

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Technobrake] Nymphomania Paradox

I seem to have fucked up somehow with the green meter thing. I'm unable to work anywhere and even at school it won't let me attend classes to raise the green meter.

So far it seems like if you drop the green meter too quickly before making some money and buying certain outfits, you'll never be able to do anything to raise the green meter again and you'll never be able to make money and sell yourself.

It does seem like you can spend money to raise the green meter at the convenience store, but even then you're fucked if you don't have enough money.

Does anyone know if there's some other way to fix things apart from loading?
If your green meter is really low you should be able to find work at the beach and the slums. >50 for the slums, beach job doesn't matter.

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you're looking for it, it's on Nyaa peeps.

cristalguadi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can actually increase the green meter by just paying the clerk at one of the convenience stores around the place, but yeah, the beach is always good for increasing the green (reputation?) bar

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whats the Q used for? its a call but i dunno what it does, i dont read japanese t.t

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How Can I go here??

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How Can I go here??
You can unlock temple area by dating your childhood friend
1.Talk to him in classroom
2.Call him (Press Q) next morning
3.Meet him outside of town's station
4.Call him next morning
5.Go to park
6.Call him next morning
7.Meet him at the residential district station.

Last edited:

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying to to use Cliploger but the game is spamming a date which is then auto copies to clipboard which means I cant translate anything because it gets wiped every second, I've looked at the instructions but can't really figure out how to block the time spam using the RegEX feature, does anyone know how to fix it/ make the Cliploger stop auto copying everything to the clipboard so I can just manually copy things to a translator, much obliged.

In case anyone was wondering about this Libellule made a fix. :)

dtta

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is any outfit wearable at the school ? or maybe after some progress ?

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man I've kinda thrown away all of Technobreak's previous games because the art although in a style I like was crude as hell but this I think is the tipping point from bad to good by my standards, his consistent improvement and regular releases has made my list of creators to look out for.

Now if I could just figure out why I can't find half the content in NG+ :confused:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I hate to be that Guy but does anyone have a Save with both the CG and Recollection Room fully unlocked?

I tried the one from Namomo but somehow it fucked my whole Save Folder up and I have only two Savestates and nothing Unlocked.

This Game is great but I seriously dont want to play the Game again to get the Scenes.

Edit: It works now.... how? Only the devil knows.
So yeah Namomos Save File will give you all the Scenes. Lil' bit dissappointed that Ken the Shota didn't got his own Ending.

Last edited:

IFoxxy

Reputation score

Love the game! but i'm kinda lost, does anyone have or knows a guide on how to unlock all the scenes? :)

thunderbass

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

this game is absolutely my fetish,i came about 2 times while playing it.

asdlolxd12345

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Second those requests.
can anyone provide a walkthrough for every scene or a save?

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

this game is absolutely my fetish,i came about 2 times while playing it.
2 times? 30+ in two days here...

As for unlocking scenes, most of the basic stuff is unlocked by just playing the game, visiting everything. With machine translation you get enough hints.
As far as I understand, after starting NG+, you get an access to the gallery room. If you use one of the locked crystals in gallery room, it will give you a hint of what to do. This mostly related to endings and just so you know, there are two gallery rooms, one is for just art and another one repeats unlocked scenes.

Gcitwbb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3rd that request for a guide

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember that dungeon crawling game got a crappy machine translation ( I mean this in the best way possible) that made it playable wondering if this could get something similar.

bladestorm91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone post the newest patched version? The game goes black and does nothing when you talk to the priest a second time.

Gaijin

Reputation score

game doesn't even start for me lol. Just crashes and saids game.exe has stopped working. i also got it from nyaa.