What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
20 & 21: Clear 4-3 hard within 10 turns and with no death to gain 収劍進化剤 . Use it on スイツキ monster.
30 - 41: Clear 7-3 hard and 7-4 hard within 50 turns and with no death. In case of 7-4 hard, the moai monster has one of the outfits and the white appledogs will give you another outfit if you clear the stage without killing any white appledogs. Some of the rewards you need to use it on Shera, while one of them is obtained by checking the セリフ有り checkbox and repeatedly clicking shera on the same screen. I don't recall what outfit she had to be in, though.

49 & 50: Two Wraith (Raise?) monsters in 7-5 Hard has them. Kill or steal from them.

grim1000

Reputation score
thanks, i'll try them out when i get the chance

EDIT: I've tried all of them except 49-50 and nothing, i am missing something because I've already completed everything on hard (except 7-5) and i even tried to play with the extra objectives that you described and nothing. here is my if it will help with anything. i am playing version 3.12

Last edited:

Oracle

Reputation score
49-50 HARD, If its the colon like level, it looks like you are navigating a colon xD, there is a Raise at the beginning of the level so you need to back track a bit from where you start, the other is unmissable, the two outfits are for Claude and Guiss (the two guys that look like trouble) if you don't have them in your party you can't actually see them. the outfits are "meh" will had prefer an outfit that make your larva raise and skeleton mage look like what they did to the metal dog: a sassy busty chubby cutey, but in their case i guess will be skinny big tit's Maggie. Don't get me wrong , those skeletons are scary AF.

Question: is there an outfit of Ily's ultimate seal form? BTW I finish the game! finally ily.jpg

Last edited:

grim1000

Reputation score
i just haven't beaten 7-5 yet, i'm pretty confident I'll the some outfits there (i'm just too lazy to bother with those now since they are easy). the problem is the others that had no effect.

basically i know I'll get these from 7-5 HARD
49. レムル衣装
50. レムル衣装α

the problem is can't seem to get these from Dantaimori steps.
20. スイツキ乳首α
21. スイツキ乳首β
30. シェラ白ショーツ
31. シェラ白ショーツα
33. クリ出し
34. 短小包茎
35. 短小包茎立ち
36. ちん中型
37. ちん中型立ち
38. ちん中型パンツ立ち
39. ちん中型パンツ
40. 白ショーツβ
41. 白ショーツβ立ち

grim1000

Reputation score
Wow that was simple but even after i finished 7-5 on hard i am still missing 2 costumes

20. スイツキ乳首α
21. スイツキ乳首β

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oooh... I apologise, looks like I got outfits 20 & 21 mixed up with different outfits previously. Anyway.

Those are obtained from stage 6-6 hard, by killing or stealing from the necromancer monsters.

grim1000

Reputation score
Thanks for all your help, now i have everything i think i can do and see in the save file as of 3.12. Thanks again

tft

Reputation score
The unity version runs much slower even in the lowest setting, am i the only one? i am using version 3.09

Status
Not open for further replies.