What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

habama

Reputation score
i deleted the jap folders with the same names and they worked for me (even though they were different ext).

Azarilh

Reputation score
i deleted the jap folders with the same names and they worked for me (even though they were different ext).
Yeah, that's what i have done (files, not folders), it works but menus are not translated i guess.

Also, why on the Unity version the CG seems like bad JPEG compression [ ]?
I mean... the flash version of the CG were not great as well, but it were better anyway:
Just open both pictures and see for yourself. Is it just for me or what?

Oracle

Reputation score
I didnt found anything new in the new version. Guess its only bugfix patch again.
yes. i use goggle traslator:

Fixed a bug in which no events occurred with magical sperm preparations and a bug where CG events did not occur in ver 3.07 although it was only for BOOTH version.

Fix this time.
· Magic power sperm preparations bug that event can not be executed.
- Added an operation to release CG which was not reproduced due to trial versioning bug.

doesitmatter21125

Reputation score
Help:
I downloaded 3.09 today (upgraded from 1.36) started a new game+ and I'm stuck on map 6-1 (first desert area) . I keep getting a dialogue bug that makes the text disappear and the characters freeze (music still playing in the background) . How do I fix this ? (happens in the prison too)

Azarilh

Reputation score
Help:
I downloaded 3.09 today (upgraded from 1.36) started a new game+ and I'm stuck on map 6-1 (first desert area) . I keep getting a dialogue bug that makes the text disappear and the characters freeze (music still playing in the background) . How do I fix this ? (happens in the prison too)
Remove the english patch, then add it again when you're done with the parts where it freezes. Dunno why, but it worked for me.
What i do is having the JAP and the ENG versions, so i can switch whenever i want.

doesitmatter21125

Reputation score
Remove the english patch, then add it again when you're done with the parts where it freezes. Dunno why, but it worked for me.
What i do is having the JAP and the ENG versions, so i can switch whenever i want.
Thanks ! that fixed my problem

biolivera

Reputation score
how do I leave the game in English whenever I try the menu does not appear.

Oracle

Reputation score
I gave up on patching this to English, the patches are always broken and i can't even uzip them... anyway, am playing all Japanese, think am starting to decipher moon runes spelling and all.

There you go.
For everyone who has trouble with the decensor.
Just put it in the Game_Data folder and overwrite the existing sharedassets0.assets
And et voila... You got the game completely uncensored^^
Seems this doesn't work for newer updates (ver. 3.12) sorry to ask but can you do this again this time? ^~^U

Azarilh

Reputation score
How do i use the Magic Alloy Armor? Can't wear it, at least i don't understand how. I just got it.

how do I leave the game in English whenever I try the menu does not appear.
Emh... ALT+F4?!?!?

Seems this doesn't work for newer updates (ver. 3.12) sorry to ask but can you do this again this time? ^~^U
Here, i managed to somehow uncensor the game:

Last edited:

Oracle

Reputation score
hey thanks! appreciated!

My comment about Arena:

After doing A LOT of fighting in the arena i think can fairly say the arena give only 4 passive abilities:
natural healing, re-move, sunshine, and wrath

You don't get : Sky strike, Ambush, great shield, fighting spirit and close call.

also you get most of the personality changer BUT this 7: Fickle, Serious, Reserved, Naughty, Timid, Gentle and Violent. you can sell personality changer in the item shop to buy them again. it's too bad because i was aiming to get "violent" and "naughty" but NEVER show up.

you get exclusive and rare items like Dragon shield (+4 def) Hogomo(?) mantle (+8 evasion) mana sensor (+8 hit) camouflage cloak (+4 evasion)

grim1000

Reputation score
so manage to beat the game and unlock all CG's but i only have 50 outfits, is there anyway for me to get the ones that i missed? if not then I'll have to cheat just for the outfits

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you've missed the ones only obtainable from first map clear and it's not sold at the materials store, then no there's no way to get the outfits you've missed without restart or cheat.

Oracle

Reputation score
Can you tell me which are this outfits in the 1st map clear you may miss? can only think this are the maid outfit but that one you can obtain any time really, specially if you do the Alt - Z cheat in the simon says game, most of the outfits are obtained in HARD mode, and those are re-doable.

the only ones that may give you issues i can think of from the top of my head are:
-The wolf outfit in her forest as the enemies are really powerful if you are low level, thinks is one thieve, and 3 larva-raise
-The ones you need to kill two Necromancers in the 2nd Rebeca level, they throw meteors.
-The one you can only obtain by using snipe shoot on a sand dragon (he has only 3 HP, it can give you issue if you don't have the sniper ability, because you NEED this ability to kill the desert dragon, monsters who can learn this ability are the Alkibana, horned fluff and think crossbow thieves, also Peer can learn it...)
- And for me the hardest one is the Sheilas panty outfits you can only obtain by NOT killing ANY of the white apple dogs who fight you in the dungeon cave level, they all are lvl1, you kill or capture just one and the NPC wont give you the panty item you use on Sheila. I guess you can capture them, not sure, i capture one who was going to be killed by the NPC so he not die and still got the pantsu item at the end... but better is not risk it to find out... Again this are Hard mode and you can redo them till you manage to acomplish all the requirements.

Pretty sure the only miss-able outfits are the ones in the 9 maps, as this are story battles and are mostly hidden in chests. Got to say this are the most depraved ones if you ask me ^//-//^U lol. i love this game.

Last edited:

grim1000

Reputation score
from what oracle said it seems like i did miss story based ones so now i have to figure out how to cheat the outfits in the game. here is a picture of what i have, none of it is translated though it crashed on me. so much for trying to complete this without any cheats

Attachments

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting, I guess that uncensoring method does break the game somewhat.

I don't know if this will help, but I have 65 costumes (technically 64 because I have two waitress uniforms, one on lana and one on pia, by using a loophole back in version 1.36 to make it 65).
  1. 紐ビキニ
  2. オーガの透明ブラ
  3. 透明パンツ
  4. チンコカバーα
  5. 除毛クリーム
  6. ラクトパミン剤
  7. メタル解呪
  8. サクメ透明パンツ
  9. 陰核成長剤
  10. オーガ透け服
  11. ハーピーホルモン
  12. きつね筋力増強剤
  13. 収斂進化薬
  14. 特殊繊維ブラ
  15. リリム全裸
  16. 竜化陰茎
  17. 竜化勃起陰茎
  18. リア全裸
  19. 魔女コスチューム
  20. スイツキ乳首α
  21. スイツキ乳首β
  22. ピクシー雌陰茎
  23. ピクシー興奮剤
  24. 竜人化陰茎
  25. 竜人化勃起陰茎
  26. バンシー治療薬
  27. 魔女の羽
  28. シェラちん立ち
  29. シェラ萎えちん
  30. シェラ白ショーツ
  31. シェラ白ショーツα
  32. シェラ全裸
  33. クリ出し
  34. 短小包茎
  35. 短小包茎立ち
  36. ちん中型
  37. ちん中型立ち
  38. ちん中型パンツ立ち
  39. ちん中型パンツ
  40. 白ショーツβ
  41. 白ショーツβ立ち
  42. ハーピー草
  43. 焙煎ハーピー草
  44. 陰核成長剤α
  45. サクメ陰茎剤
  46. 陰核成長剤β
  47. シルヴェラ全裸
  48. 黒ずみ陰茎
  49. レムル衣装
  50. レムル衣装α
  51. ザーメンタンク化
  52. 短小包茎化
  53. リズベット全裸
  54. 負傷状態
  55. イリ全裸
  56. 鎖束縛
  57. 手枷束縛
  58. イリの鎧
  59. 普段着
  60. 全裸
  61. ウェイトレス服
  62. 診療所制服
  63. 透明繊維服
  64. ウェイトレス服
  65. クリチンカ虫
I have 64 as well but can't compare if we have all the same items as I'm using english. That aside, were you including the lady you hire people from as well? Since she can swap costumes.

Also, for those who don't know, the top stat for the asshole is 400. Not sure if anything is beyond that but the top I've got for parts in order is 210/210/60/400/270/180

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That aside, were you including the lady you hire people from as well? Since she can swap costumes.
Yes.

@Oracle: You seem to have answered your own question, joys.

@grim1000: I wrote down a list of all the outfit names that I have in japanese a few pages back, which conveniently is quoted by murridian on the post above; perhaps comparing the moon runes there with your images may help.

grim1000

Reputation score
I narrowed down the 15 i'm missing.

20. スイツキ乳首α
21. スイツキ乳首β
30. シェラ白ショーツ
31. シェラ白ショーツα
33. クリ出し
34. 短小包茎
35. 短小包茎立ち
36. ちん中型
37. ちん中型立ち