What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Skull Summon? -99 Def? I don't think I've come across anything like that after stage 8-3... can you tell me the japanese names for them?

Also I have the 冷静 nature on both lana and lilim. I guess if either of them had the passive to withstand a hit or something, then the "lewd" nature may be okay.

EDIT: On second thought, I think it would be better to give the "lewd" nature to the harpy sister. At least for me, anyway.

Last edited:

Oracle

Reputation score
Sorry i don't know how to write in Japanese, but screen cap and add as attachment higligting in a red box the orb (up) and the ability (down), don't know how to put the image as spoiler like you do though.

Book 40 recipe is the one Ily use to make the statue thingy, Can't remember where you get it, think is in the fight against the explosive lady of the forest AKA "evil spirit" Lana after seeing this statue Ily makes inherits this ability which cost 4 SP, is costly but Lana doesn't use much SP , depending on how you will use her in battle.

I still like the summon skulls thingy over this power as like i said, it doesn't work on everybody and by the time you reach lvl 50, Lilim Curse, Wolfy claws, Lafox meteor rain and Sheila berserk can easily one shot kill anybody to also lower their defences 99 points. however! haven't reach maps 9s yet so to know if this ability will come on handy later, in the meanwhile I'll keep the summoning skulls

Attachments

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ohh you meant that spell... I thought that was obtainable before stage 8. I guess I remembered wrong.
I also didn't know the item could be used to summon skulls. Regardless. Thank you for the screenshot.

I don't think you need to spoiler if you're attaching the image like that. I spoiler my images because i've uploaded it to a different site and use the url to paste it here.

Also, you can buy another one of that item from the materials shop for 300k so you can have both the item and spell if you want.

Last edited:

Oracle

Reputation score
ah! thanks for letting me know! It seems Sakume finds everything on her material searching expeditions.

BTW, what does this item do? (see attachment pic) i got it after clearing map 8-1 HARD the translator say is a "poison dart" (?) if so who can use it?

Attachments

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
use it on Lisbet or however you spell her name, the one with the eye-patch, for outfit. You get three choices once you use it which gives one of the following.

big penis futa
penis futa
non-futa

I don't recall which option gave which, but i -think- the top gave big and the bottom gave the non-futa outfit.

ofc you can get all three by clearing stage 8-1 three times.

Oracle

Reputation score
Pia: equip and use the item [バラムツ] on Pia during combat and wait one turn. This item can be bought from the material shop for 400 gold.
Shera1: use the item [温泉無料券] obtained from clearing stage 7-3 hard on Shera.
Shera2: unlock Shera1. Then, make Shera the member visible in the town/default menu thingy and make sure the [セリフ有り] box on the lower left is checked. Repeatedly click on Shera until the event triggers.
Under what conditions the Pia CG triggers? because i did as you say and nothing happens.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The CG may not trigger if it's already in your CG list (in your save, not title menu) and you have the "only show CG once" option on.

If it's not that, I don't know - there shouldn't be any other requirements except you have to equip the item, then use it, then wait one turn.

Denk

Reputation score
Does anyone have the full last page cg unlocked? Currently I'm missing two of them not sure if it's because they haven't been released yet

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, 8-1 hard? For me that stage doesn't have a hard difficulty and I've beaten the game. Why is that?
Does anyone have the full last page cg unlocked? Currently I'm missing two of them not sure if it's because they haven't been released yet
Yes, I have it all unlocked. It's possible you didn't capture Ily

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't know why hard mode isn't appearing for you, there are no requirements as far as I know except to have a version that's v2.93 or later and have beaten the normal mode which I'm assuming you already have and have beaten, respectively...

Sorry I can't be of much help.

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't know why hard mode isn't appearing for you, there are no requirements as far as I know except to have a version that's v2.93 or later and have beaten the normal mode which I'm assuming you already have and have beaten, respectively...

It's fine, I found a resolution. Either it was using a file that wasn't modified to remove the censor or using an older version. Makes me wonder if I've missed any other costumes/cosmetics. I think I might have them all now but I can't be certain.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Interesting, I guess that uncensoring method does break the game somewhat.

I don't know if this will help, but I have 65 costumes (technically 64 because I have two waitress uniforms, one on lana and one on pia, by using a loophole back in version 1.36 to make it 65).
  1. 紐ビキニ
  2. オーガの透明ブラ
  3. 透明パンツ
  4. チンコカバーα
  5. 除毛クリーム
  6. ラクトパミン剤
  7. メタル解呪
  8. サクメ透明パンツ
  9. 陰核成長剤
  10. オーガ透け服
  11. ハーピーホルモン
  12. きつね筋力増強剤
  13. 収斂進化薬
  14. 特殊繊維ブラ
  15. リリム全裸
  16. 竜化陰茎
  17. 竜化勃起陰茎
  18. リア全裸
  19. 魔女コスチューム
  20. スイツキ乳首α
  21. スイツキ乳首β
  22. ピクシー雌陰茎
  23. ピクシー興奮剤
  24. 竜人化陰茎
  25. 竜人化勃起陰茎
  26. バンシー治療薬
  27. 魔女の羽
  28. シェラちん立ち
  29. シェラ萎えちん
  30. シェラ白ショーツ
  31. シェラ白ショーツα
  32. シェラ全裸
  33. クリ出し
  34. 短小包茎
  35. 短小包茎立ち
  36. ちん中型
  37. ちん中型立ち
  38. ちん中型パンツ立ち
  39. ちん中型パンツ
  40. 白ショーツβ
  41. 白ショーツβ立ち
  42. ハーピー草
  43. 焙煎ハーピー草
  44. 陰核成長剤α
  45. サクメ陰茎剤
  46. 陰核成長剤β
  47. シルヴェラ全裸
  48. 黒ずみ陰茎
  49. レムル衣装
  50. レムル衣装α
  51. ザーメンタンク化
  52. 短小包茎化
  53. リズベット全裸
  54. 負傷状態
  55. イリ全裸
  56. 鎖束縛
  57. 手枷束縛
  58. イリの鎧
  59. 普段着
  60. 全裸
  61. ウェイトレス服
  62. 診療所制服
  63. 透明繊維服
  64. ウェイトレス服
  65. クリチンカ虫

ULMF1990

Reputation score
Per request, here's my current save for version 2.91A.

EDiT: something I forgot to do on the save I uploaded - the personality change items can be sold to the npc and be bought over and over.
Sorry but could you tell me how I can use the save files with Windows 7 starter?? Thank you in advance

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Open the game. On the main menu, hit the button on the top right.
Select the option starting with Unity. This should open up a file directory. Copy the contents to that folder, then restarting should do the trick.

habama

Reputation score
what do the character books(cheerful, ect) do ?
and anyone know how to beat the stage where you are stuck underground alone vs spiders?

Last edited:

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
Interesting, I guess that uncensoring method does break the game somewhat.

I don't know if this will help, but I have 65 costumes (technically 64 because I have two waitress uniforms, one on lana and one on pia, by using a loophole back in version 1.36 to make it 65).
  1. 紐ビキニ
  2. オーガの透明ブラ
  3. 透明パンツ
  4. チンコカバーα
  5. 除毛クリーム
  6. ラクトパミン剤
  7. メタル解呪
  8. サクメ透明パンツ
  9. 陰核成長剤
  10. オーガ透け服
  11. ハーピーホルモン
  12. きつね筋力増強剤
  13. 収斂進化薬
  14. 特殊繊維ブラ
  15. リリム全裸
  16. 竜化陰茎
  17. 竜化勃起陰茎
  18. リア全裸
  19. 魔女コスチューム
  20. スイツキ乳首α
  21. スイツキ乳首β
  22. ピクシー雌陰茎
  23. ピクシー興奮剤
  24. 竜人化陰茎
  25. 竜人化勃起陰茎
  26. バンシー治療薬
  27. 魔女の羽
  28. シェラちん立ち
  29. シェラ萎えちん
  30. シェラ白ショーツ
  31. シェラ白ショーツα
  32. シェラ全裸
  33. クリ出し
  34. 短小包茎
  35. 短小包茎立ち
  36. ちん中型
  37. ちん中型立ち
  38. ちん中型パンツ立ち
  39. ちん中型パンツ
  40. 白ショーツβ
  41. 白ショーツβ立ち
  42. ハーピー草
  43. 焙煎ハーピー草
  44. 陰核成長剤α
  45. サクメ陰茎剤
  46. 陰核成長剤β
  47. シルヴェラ全裸
  48. 黒ずみ陰茎
  49. レムル衣装
  50. レムル衣装α
  51. ザーメンタンク化
  52. 短小包茎化
  53. リズベット全裸
  54. 負傷状態
  55. イリ全裸
  56. 鎖束縛
  57. 手枷束縛
  58. イリの鎧
  59. 普段着
  60. 全裸
  61. ウェイトレス服
  62. 診療所制服
  63. 透明繊維服
  64. ウェイトレス服
  65. クリチンカ虫
I'll do a comparison sometime and get back to you

what do the character books(cheerful, ect) do ?
and anyone know how to beat the stage where you are stuck underground alone vs spiders?
Read through previous pages. This has been explained.

Oracle

Reputation score
lol yes was scat...

I run a old version of the game and it worked, don't know why, the only difference was that one was a censored version.

BTW missing two cg on 2nd page, how do i trigger them? thanks!

EDIT: looks like peer only does that CG scene if she is in a green forest like scenario AKA 2 maps. So the condition is that.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
RE: 2 missing CG.

iirc they both require Ily/Irie/howeveryouspellhername to be present in the item crafting and skill select areas to trigger.

I believe version 2 onwards, the lefternmost one triggers by crafting any item from the Item Crafting area after handing in Robeka/Ria's bounty. Pre-version 2.0, it was unlocked by capturing Robeka/Ria and handing in the bounty.

The one on the bottom-right should trigger by entering the skill select area while Lana is naked.

Last edited:

Azarilh

Reputation score
Hella my friends. I'm tring to patch to ENG but i don't understand how to, somebadda halp mah?
Here on the docs [ ] it's written to just paste the content and substitute the original files, but there are no such files. Actually they're there but different extesions. In the eng patch there are n_data.txt and st*.csv files, but in the game there are n_data.dxt and st*.dsv. Changing the extensions doesn't work. Thanks!
EDIT: Ok no, it works, just not as expected. Old translations worked with the menus as well, not these for the unity version, why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.