What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Reputation score
"For monsters, they can learn a passive by doing enhancement with at least three fodders with the passive you want. For example: "

how you do that enhance thing with the 3 fodders? how do i make that window pop up? ¿? o.0;;;;????? darn it! if the game was not all in moon runes i wouldn't had such a hard time finding out how to do stuff. >.<*

I mean "cursed seal eater". not -soul eater-, is the one in this pick down.

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
stage 8-3 on the map becomes an enhancement area later on. If it's not popping up for you, then I guess it means you need to progress with the storyline a bit more, or maybe you have an older version. I dunno.

I don't have the game translated, but the kanji for [封呪喰い] is curse seal eater, so I think this is the right passive. Yeah as far as I know, it's not possible to give this passive to lana unless you use a cheat engine or something.

Last edited:

Oracle

Reputation score
yes i didn't play the game till that stage, Don't understand why put that at the end of the game though... Anyway thanks for the info!

rockale

Reputation score
The first desert stage used to have a cutscene at the end, with the hunters guild agent semi-naked, after being attacked by monsters. Was that scene cut off, or is there something i have to do to trigger it?
The stage appears to end after killing a certain harpy, i don't even have to kill other enemies or reach the exit.
Playing v3.02, btw.

(edit) Nevermind, the cutscene was in another stage.

Last edited:

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
So, I'm at stage 9-4 and have yet to find "Sakume Penis". Curious if I missed it? I have the other item, but I assume I have to wait until I get the penis first. Any help is appreciated.

As for those struggling with 9-4 I think it's simply a mix of grind and getting the passives available by chance from arena. Being able to move and the healing capability is incredibly nice. Sunlight is fantastic for dark stages too as using torches is a hassle and waste of turns. Personally my first attempt at just re-moving after taking out enemies proved pretty efficient but I failed at some point. I'll update on what works with beating it as there's no way rushing to the crack in the wall will work out imo.

Attachments

Oracle

Reputation score
I'm just about to edit the non-translateable assets from the game.
But it will take some time, so please be patient with that^^
that will be great! thanks! the one i download didn't even open from the zip file, so have been learning how to decipher moon runes ever since. I also use the old flash translated version to navigate the item menu, the item store, sakume's material store and Ily's magic work shop.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So, I'm at stage 9-4 and have yet to find "Sakume Penis". Curious if I missed it? I have the other item, but I assume I have to wait until I get the penis first. Any help is appreciated.
Assuming I'm remembering correctly;
visit Sakume in her materials shop (alleyway) while the protagonist is naked and have "魔力精子調合剤" in your inventory. Note that if you haven't unlocked the first scene already, the one that procs if protag enters the shop naked without the item, you may need to visit her twice. The end result should be that you'll obtain the "Sakume Penis" attire.

RE: Passive book items
Apparently the reward for stage 7-5 Hard is actually the passive that lets the character strike first if able [Ambush]. Unsure if the hard mode rewards changed during an update or I've missed it. Regardless, I apologise for any confusion caused.

Last edited:

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm just about to edit the non-translateable assets from the game.
But it will take some time, so please be patient with that^^
That'd be amazing! Are you aware of the other current translation efforts?

Assuming I'm remembering correctly;
You were correct, but it didn't work for me and I realized why. For some reason as updates came out after a certain point it doesn't seem to recognize all my unlocked CG's from previous version folders so I had to use an older game version/folder whether in a save or the main menu. Not sure why, maybe I'll get around to figuring it out. Anyways, thank you!

On another note I have one last question.. It seems you can't have more than 4 passives on a single character, is there any way to remove passives? Also what maps does everyone use to grind exp? I use 6-6 Normal and just capture both dragons to feed exp. It's efficient but I imagine there's better maps?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
To remove a passive, place a monster on the primary slot of stage 8-3 and click on the button on the lower left corner.

If you don't see that button on the lower left, then you probably need to update your version since it was actually added a few updates after stage 8-3 happened.

RE: EXP.
I used 6-5 normal for seal exp and sealing fodder monsters for enhancement. As for levels, I went and repeated whichever stage was most recent so can't really help you there.

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
To remove a passive, place a monster on the primary slot of stage 8-3 and click on the button on the lower left corner.

If you don't see that button on the lower left, then you probably need to update your version since it was actually added a few updates after stage 8-3 happened.

RE: EXP.
I used 6-5 normal for seal exp and sealing fodder monsters for enhancement. As for levels, I went and repeated whichever stage was most recent so can't really help you there.
You're very kind being so helpful. That was correct! I'll check out 6-5 and also post if I ever come across a better method. I've noticed you get better exp via seals/dungeons in older stages via older versions of the game. Not too much older, this still works on my 3.01 I believe.

Edit: 7-6 Normal seems efficient. 15k ish exp everytime you go through it. I recommend ignoring the stones and just sending units out to kill the dragons/wisps/ropers/gargoyles. Once those are dead finish off the boss.

Last edited:

Oracle

Reputation score
The arena seems a good way to get Experience up, right? the stage last about 3 to 10 turns tops, but you need to use only the monsters you wish to lvl up and is not really easy some times. plus you get rewards and money extra.

BTW, Story battle Front line Path to the desert: Apple dogs die in battle with honor that day...

Attachments

murridian

Lurker
Reputation score
It's not bad but the suggestion I provided is much faster along with the previous method I used if all you need is exp. The arena passives are excellent to acquire too though.

Oracle

Reputation score
i read here people are in maps 9-1 how do i access those maps? do i have to do certain task for them to unlock?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm not sure which part you're in to be certain, but a lot of the storyline triggers start when you hand in the bounties at the top right area of your hub menu.

If it's not that, then, uh. How far are you at and what game version are you using?

Oracle

Reputation score
ah thanks! i never turn Bacos reward so to not lose Renka, guess is time to let her go for hire. thanks!

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I was able to recruit Renka right away through the taverns, so you should be able to recruit her again eventually. Ignore me if I misunderstood something, though.

Amber_Green

Reputation score
Which tool are you using to do that work? I want to translate images other than english, but I'm not good at unity tools.
Never expected this much hardship on translating this game. q.q
A Hungarian languaged game would be so cool~ :love:

Oracle

Reputation score
there is a part in the game (after 8-3 and before 9 maps) where you can either make Ily do a statue so lana can learn a ability to lower foes defenses 99 points, but you need to sacrifice a orb that the lady in the Forrest gave her which summons skulls. I like the npc summons because they go upfront in some maps and give time so you can plan a strategy wile they are busy killing this npc's you summons, the lower defenses trick is nice too, but it doesn't work with level bosses so not 100% effective when you really need it. is very effective against demi-boses though.

Am curious to know which do you guys prefer? the summon skulls or the lower defense? you can only choose one because to get the later you need to use all your orbs including the one that summons skulls.

Other question I forgot to ask, the "lewd" personality book you get after beating 8-1 map in hard mode is good for your magic user as gives the one with this personality a kick in their magic attack (40% !!!) but you sacrifice HP, defense and magic defense -20% , was thinking on giving this to Lana after level 65, to build up more evasions, but maybe is better to give it to Lilim? what you guys think/did?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.